Always, And Forever~ A Lauran...

By HeyItzTurquoise

Dark and only dark around... Y/N doesn't remember much about her past, and after waking up in an unexpected a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:The Darkness
Chapter 2 : Stars Of The Sky
Chapter 3: The Adventure Begins
Chapter 4: What Am I?
Chapter 5: A Surprise? Or Two?
Chapter 6: Who's The Crush?
Chapter 7: My Father
Chapter 8: Be My Friend
Chapter 9: What Waits Outside Our Walls
Chapter 10: A Clue?
Chapter 11: What Does It Mean?
Chapter 12: The New Lover
Chapter 13: Let Me Go!
Chapter 14: Waiting For A Saviour
Chapter 15: Mixed Feelings
Chapter 16: Is Something Wrong?
Chapter 17: On The Boat
Chapter 18: Came Back Here
Chapter 19: My Powers
Chapter 20: Alone
Chapter 21: Stronger Then You Think
Chapter 22: Light Shadow
Chapter 24: A Friend's Date?
Chapter 25: Is It Love?
Chapter 26: Power Awakens
Chapter 27: Still In Danger
Chapter 28 : Alive
Chapter 29: A Party For You
Chapter 30: Siblings Bond
Chapter 31: Love Dilemma
Chapter 32: Need Help?
Chapter 33: Something Strange

Chapter 23: The Talk

765 24 34
By HeyItzTurquoise

~~~ REMEMBER~~~

Y/N: Your name

L/N: Last name

M/N: Middle name

Harmony: Mom's name

D/N: Dad's name

S/N: Sister's name

Anthony: Brother's name

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

F/C: Favorite color

S/F/C: Second favorite color

F/F: Favorite food

H/L: Hair length

M/C: Material Choice

F/B: Favorite breakfast

~~~ More will be added~~~

Yay! New chapter! Well, Welcome to chapter 23!!! I hope you'll enjoy this one, even thought it's a little bit more of a talking chapter...(If you couldn't tell, the title is 'The Talk'). I don't even know what talking chapter means, but oh well, it's that. I should really stop talking and get into it. So, enjoy!!! By the way, I might remove some of the 'Remember' List, because it's not necessary...

Song: Beautiful (B-e-a-utiful), Nightcore. This song is so nice and perfect. And just listen to the lyrics. They're perfect for this. I might even be using this song again. For now though, it's background music, but wait to play it. I have a nice moment. Anyways,

~~~LET THE STORY BEGIN~~~

3RD PERSON POV

It had been a couple of days since Y/N came back to the village, and everything was finally back to normal...

Or was it?

Everyone had been acting perfectly fine, but if you looked closely, you would know something wasn't fine... Laurance had noticed this, and was wondering what to do about it.

It was about Garroth, his best friend, after all.

He seemed flustered, and was even more in his thoughts then he would usually be. It was hard to even talk to him, because he couldn't concentrate on what someone was saying to him. He hadn't act this strange since... well since just before he turned evil and helped Zane.

But that was long ago... It was the past, and no one wanted to talk about it.

So Laurance continued to wonder about it, and finally came to the conclusion that he should approach Garroth.

On the other side, Y/N wanted to talk to someone about everything that happened while she was on her trip, but she didn't know who to tell.

She didn't want to tell her Mom, not now, because she would be worried about a bunch of stuff. She didn't want to tell Aphmau, because she had other things to worry about. She didn't want to tell Laurance, well... because he was Laurance...

She really didn't know who to open to, so she kept silent.

Back to Laurance, he decided it was finally time to confront Garroth, so he decided to go see him.

LAURANCE'S POV (Yasss!)

I wanted to talk to Garroth about how he was acting, so I decided right now was a good idea.

I knew what patrol he was on, so I went to the edge of the forest, to see him walking around in his thoughts.

"Garroth!" I called, but he didn't seem to hear me. I walked closer and called him, again.

"GARROTH!" I almost screamed in his ear. He jumped back, and finally noticed me.

"OMI Laurance! You don't have to scream!"

"Yes! I called you once, and you didn't even hear me..." I answered.

"Oops... Sorry!" He said. "Well, what do you need?"

"I wanted to talk to you about... something."

"Which is?" He asked.

"Well, in the past days, I've noticed you being strange, and I don't like it. We both know what happened last time, and I don't want something like that to happen again. So, why are you acting so strange?" I said.

"What do you mean... s-strange... I'm perfectly normal!"

"No you're not!" I answered.

"..." He stayed silent for a second, until he seemed to have an idea. "And what about YOU? You keep smiling for no reason, and you're always being weird!" He pointed out.

"Hey!" I defended myself.

Is it really that noticeable?

"See! I'm right!" Garroth said.

"And why should this be about me? I'm talking about you, and you change the subject to me. That's not a way to answer a question!"

"..."Again, he didn't answer.

"Look, Garroth... You're a brother to me, and I just want to make sure you're okay..." I said, calmly.

"I am..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok then. That's all I needed to talk about. See you later!" I said.

"Wait! Are you okay, Laurance?" He asked me.

"Of course, I'm alright!" I answered truthfully, or almost.

"Ok, bye!" Garroth said, as I started leaving.

"Bye!"

I walked away, as thoughts started to fill my mind.

What does Garroth mean, I'm acting weird...? Smiling for no reason...? Actually, I know why. Y/N's back, and it makes me so happy.  But seriously, is it that noticeable? I hope Garroth doesn't find out, because I don't want something bad to happen. I don't know why something bad would even happen... I guess maybe I'm embarrassed that I fell in love again, that quickly.

But I don't care, it's worth it.

What about Garroth? He's not telling me something, but then again, I'm not being honest to him. I just hope everything is okay for him. He'll tell me when he feels like it.

I hope...

Y/N'S POV

Mom... No. S/N... definite no... Laurance... might be my friend, but I know I won't be able to... Who should I tell this...?! I have to tell someone!!! But who??

"Argh! This is so annoying!!!" I said, while sitting on my bed.

If only I could make a spell or something to tell me who's the best person to talk to...

Wait! Spell! That's it!

I ran out of my house, and quickly walked over to one of the houses. I knocked on it, and waited for her to open.

"Oh! Hey Y/N!" Lucinda said.

"Hey Lucinda! Can I possibly talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm not doing anything in particular, at the moment." She answered.

"Ok! Well, there's something important I want to talk about..." I said, getting inside, while she closed the door behind me.

"So... What do you want to talk about?" She asked, while we sat down on her couch.

"You know that 'trip' I went on? Well... Some stuff happened, and I just wanted to tell you!"

"Ok! Well... What are you waiting for? Tell me!"

"So... Everything started when..."

~After you are finished~

"And that's what happened!"

"Wow! That's a lot! Why didn't anyone hear about this?" She asked.

"Mhm... I wasn't sure who to tell... I didn't want to worry my mom... or Aphmau for that matter! She has enough on her mind!"

"I guess..."

"What should we do now? I'm bored." I said. She laughed and questioned:

"Maybe we could hangout some more?"

"YASSSSS!" I cheered.

And we started to talk about a bunch of stuff.

~~Later~~

I got out of Lucinda's house, feeling more relaxed and less bored.

While I walked back to my house, I heard someone talking loudly. I turned my head to where the sound came from, and saw Phoebe talking with Aphmau about something.

I laughed at how cheery she was, and continued walking. A bit farther ahead, I saw Garroth on patrol. He was looking at the two girls.

I was almost sure that I saw his face red for a second, but then he turned and walked away.

I decided to just forget about it, and went on my way.

GARROTH'S POV (Tell me your secrets!!!)

I shook my head when I realized I was staring at her, and if anybody had saw me, they would have thought I was a creepy idiot. (Good luck with that...)

I walked the other way, and sighed.

This is so hard... It's not a good idea to do this alone... Maybe I should tell Lauran--

Wait! No! He'll think I've... Whatever...

I really have to stop being so much in my thoughts. Laurance almost found out about that, and I do NOT want him to know... For now.

I walked around, making sure everything was safe.

I guess this is... For my Lord... yeah.

...

Or maybe for someone else... Am I trying to prove I'm strong?

Will she even notice me?

(Tell us who! Tell us who! C'mon...)

Y/N'S POV (Aww... Garroth!)

(For some background music, that's so cute, play song now!~)

I walked back home, and decided to go in my room.

I looked around my empty room with only a bed and a few things here and there. It really doesn't seem like someone lives here...

I laid down on my bed and looked at my ceiling. Then, I closed my eyes, and I could just see his smile. I smiled too, and continued to think.

Then, I sighed. I'm not the thing running through his mind right now, it'll never be this way... I'd want a chance, but ,I mean, if he's happy with someone else, then that's all I need. To see him happy is all I ask for.

I've really never felt something so strong. I just want to feel loved.

I opened my eyes again, and decided that my room was too empty. I got some stuff from around the house, and started making decorations for my room. In the end, I even asked Zoey for fairy lights, and she actually still had some. She said that she would give them to me.

I brought them back, and hanged them on my ceiling. After everything was set up, I took a step back and looked at everything.

It was perfect. Just beautiful.

The ceiling wasn't empty anymore with the fairy lights. They reminded me of a sky full of stars. Like my first day back at Phoenix Drop.

I sighed. The memories.

On my bedside table, there was a few decorations, my pillows were colored, and it just felt much better. It finally looked like someone was living here. It was my home.

I decided to go get a snack in the kitchen, and walked back into my room.

I snuck into my blankets, got a book, and started reading. It was quite comforting, actually.

This is... almost... perfect...

One thing's missing.

LAURANCE'S POV (Shorter one)

I really can't stop thinking about this... Should I really do it? Will she even accept? I mean, I guess I won't know until I've tried. Maybe this is the right thing to do?

I'm really not sure.

Actually, this is fine. I have to do it. Man up, Laurance, it's not like you are going to do something that will change your entire life in an instant.

Ok, I'm going to do it.

Now, I just have to talk to Y/N.

~~~

Heyo!!!! Well, first off, I want to apologize for a short chapter, but that's what I had to do. Sorry... Anyways, I feel like my endings are similar, aren't they? Might try to do something a little different next time. And what about the beginning, the 3RD POV? I think it was nice... OMI, what do you think Laurance was talking about, and what do you think was the thing that Y/N was missing? A little cliffhanger for you guys...

I think I made this interesting enough, and I might be posting a new chapter soon. Might be. Maybe not, ok? Also, thank you for 2.6K. I know I say this every time, but the support means a lot, and you guys definitely don't go unnoticed, don't worry. Each comment, vote and everything means so much. Thank you!

By the way, MCD SEASON 3!!!!! I saw the second episode, and it's amazing. I almost cried at the end because of how perfect it is, and everything that happened in the end. Don't want to spoil it too much. But, the only thing I'm saying (SPOILER ALERT) Laurance still has a good heart. I think and hope he's going to become good again by the end of season 3. And I can definitely say I understand where 'The Realm Protector' title for the season 3 comes from. It makes sense. And if anyone wants to talk, then message me, I'm always opened. Laurance, lead the rebellion towards the Shadow Lord to success, please! Make us proud!!!

I don't think I'm missing anything here, except saying how cute the song is! By the way, are any of you interested in A NEW BOOK? Tell me if you are, I might be making a new X Reader soon... Maybe... Sometime... I think...

Until next time,

Stay safe, happy and healthy,

~Turquoise

(2045 words in total, but about 1750 words without the author note. What was I saying, it's a shorty. Oh well, still enjoyable, I guess. I'm just kind of busy, and this chapter is meant to be shorter.)

Baii!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...