Alpha Alcander

By friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

ONE

1.1M 20.9K 23.3K
By friesbeforeguys101

~Jenna~

"Ha.ha. Very funny."

"What? It's true! He's the sexiest person I've ever seen." My best friend Cam said.

"He's the most powerful, cold person I can think of. How can you say he's sexy?!" My other best friend Trinity said.

"Yeah...well he has... an eight pack. Andddd, what if I'm his mate?" Cam inquired while smirking and rolling off of my bed. She sounded alarmingly love struck.

"How could you know that?! And no CAM! YOU CAN'T MATE WITH A MONSTER!" Trinity yelled. She moved over to the edge of the bed and looked down at Cam.

She just shrugged, got up, and grabbed her phone.

I rolled my eyes, laid back down, and looked up at my ceiling fan.

"How do you imagine your mate Jenna?" My head snapped up and I saw them both peering at me curiously.

"Umm, why do you ask?" I responded as I propped myself up with my elbows.

They both rolled their eyes. "You're the only one who doesn't talk about their mate. Trinity already found hers! He marked her two days after they met." Cam explained.

I rolled my eyes and watched my best friends argued with each other.

"I don't know. I just what him to love and take care of me." I said, catching them off guard. They both stopped talking and began to listen.

"I want him to take me away from this pack. And I want to live in... well... I don't know. Just where I have freedom and my own land. I would want to have pups with him. I want our kids to look like a perfect combination of us. I really can't wait to find him."

They both looked at me in awe. I groaned and laid back down.

"Sometimes I wonder if he's even looking for me. Then I wonder if he found me, would he reject me?"

"Oh honey, don't ever say that! He would never reject you. I'm mean, look at you! You're practically a fûcking angel!" Cam exclaimed.

I smiled and resumed staring at the fan.
"Yeah. Let's just hope he thinks I'm an angle."

"Don't you mean angel, and we already know his name starts with the letter 'D'." Cam said with a wink and a smirk.

I rolled my eyes."No. Not him."

"Whatever you say girl."

***

"What is the answer?" I whispered while nudging Cam.

She ignored me.

"Pst. Cam."

Nudge.

"Cam."

Nudge.

"Cam-"

"If you nudge me one more time I would break your God damn fing-"

Nudge.

"That's it-" She got up but stopped abruptly when we were mind-linked.

This is your Alpha of Wisdom. The entire pack is meeting at the Battle Field. If you are a student, get out of your seat, no questions, and make your way towards the field. You have three minutes.

Everyone stood up and we made our way towards the field. I watched Cam looking for Dave, her brother. She walked away from me without saying a word. I huffed and walked ahead. It took five minutes to get there but because our Alpha had commanded we be there in three, everyone had to rush. I made my way to the front because my dad was Third-in-command. At meetings like this, the higher-ups had to stand in the front.

I stood next to my older brother Anthony and his mate Max. My mother and father were up front with the Alpha and Beta. Beta Tom stood next to his beautiful mate. Their eldest son Maddox stood mighty strong for a Beta. Alpha Ian stood beside Luna Zach and their son Dakota.

"What's going on?" I whispered to my brother as we stood, observing our pack.

"Some pack is coming to make terms with us."

"What do you mean 'make terms with us'?"

"The Alpha-"

"Hello Wisdom Pack. Thank you for coming on such short notice. Now, I bet everyone has some questions like, 'what's going on?' or 'what happened?'. Do not worry, nothing happened. However, we are going to be visited by a foreign pack. You will find out who they are tomorrow. They are coming simply to discuss the terms of our agreement. If we are ever having trouble with another pack or rouges, we would call them for help. In return, they ask us to help teach their pups so they can be a stronger pack." Our Alpha spoke with an incredible amount of power in his words.

"The Alpha will be here tomorrow along with his Beta and Third-in-command. I would like for you all to be on your best behavior. Our Beta's and Third-in-command's children will not be attending school tomorrow. Their eldest child will lead in the place of their parents. Luna Zach, Beta Brandi, and Third-in-command Dalia will also be attending this meeting. Your Luna and I would greatly appreciate it if you take it easy on our children."

Everyone is stared at our Alpha with scared and anxious faces.

I looked over to the Alpha's son, Dakota, and saw him glancing at me with a confused face.

'Do you know the pack's name?' I mouthed to him.

He just shrugged his shoulders and gave me a lopsided smile.

'If I did, I would've mind-linked you' His voice echoed in my head.

I jumped in surprise because I completely forgot about our mind-link. I watched him smirk at me.

'So you have no clue?'

'Nope. Dad doesn't trust me because I have a big mouth.'

I gave him a toothy smile. He smiled back, proudly displaying his perfect white teeth.

'That is true. You do have a big mouth.' I said while flashing him a smirk.

He smirked bigger and raised an eyebrow.
'You want to know what else is big-'

'Don't you dare make this sexual.' I chastised and gave him a glare. He looked away and tried to hide his chuckle, but failed horribly. His dad glanced his way and shot him a withering glare.

I stifled my giggles, but my brother managed to hear.

"Thank you for coming. You can take the rest of the day off and prepare for tomorrow. You are dismissed." As soon as Alpha Ian finished, the pack hurried off to their houses. I made my way towards Dakota and started to laugh.

He turned his back to me and crossed his arms across his toned chest.

"Don't talk to me. You made me get in trouble."

I barked out a laugh and hugged him from behind.

"That was all on you." I said while I giggled into his shirt.

He unwrapped my arms from around him and turned me around. He then pulled me into his chest and held me. 

I gave into the hug and smiled against his chest.

"If you didn't make that comment, then I wouldn't have laughed."

I looked up and saw him glaring at me, but as soon as I shot him a smile, his anger faded completely.

"I scold you or you would always be like that." I said as I unwrapping my arms from him. I walked away from him and onto the field.

"You know you like it when I talk dirty to you." He said in a husky voice.

I laughed and laid down on the soft but itchy grass.

"Stop or I will embarrass you."

"You wouldn't do such a thing." He said while landing right on top of me.

I managed to groan and laugh at the same time.

"Get off of me you fat whale." I said in harsh voice.

His head snapped towards me and he smiled at me. "There's no fat. It's the whale's muscles that are crushing you."

I laughed and tried to push him off.

Just when I almost had him off of my stomach, he went limp and squished me some more. We groaned simultaneously.

"Why did you hit me in my rib?" He said as he laid his head on my stomach.

"Dakota. Get off of me."

"Fine." After he got off and stood up he offered me his hand. I gladly took it and attempted to breath normally. I looked back at him and he gave me a sinister smile. I eyed him suspiciously. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and fell backwards. 

I gasped as my head slammed right onto his chest.

"What did I say Dakota?! Get off of me!" I groaned. I looked down at him, appalled. His hair was a mess and his eyes were darker than usual.

"You told me to get off. I got off. Now you're on top of me."

"Don't act smart-"

"Dakota! Jenna! Stop acting sexually! Get over here now! We have to discuss your jobs!" I heard Alpha Ian yell. I quickly got up and a flush rose to my cheeks.

I looked to Dakota and saw him looking at me. He held his hand up for me to take.

I rolled my eyes and helped him up.

I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. We walked towards our families.

"Hey Maddox." I said. I pushed Dakotas arms off and went to hug him.

"Hey Jenna." He said. He gave me a hug, lifted me up and spun me around.
I laughed and slapped him on the chest when he set me down.

He laughed and gave Dakota one of those bro-hand-shake-things.

"Are you excited to be the all-mighty Alpha for a day?" Maddox said, offering Dakota a smirk at the end.

"Yeah. I get to put you in the dungeon for the whole day." He retorted.

I laughed and slapped both of their arms.

"You guys are so dumb I swear."

"I can't wait to be Beta tomorrow. Hopefully the chicks dig it." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me and flexed his bicep.

I laughed and pushed his arm away.

"I have bigger muscles than you. Look at those scrawny little things." Dakota said flexing at Maddox.

Both of them began flexing to see who had the bigger arms. They looked at me to judge.

I placed a finger on my chin and played along.

I looked back and forth between the both of them. Maddox turned around, pointed his his arms up and down, pushed his lips together, and winked at me.

I then looked at Dakota who put both of his arms in front of him, flexed them like crazy, and winked at me.

"Mhmm. I think the winner is... me! You are both scrawny."

They stopped at glared at me. I couldn't help but laugh. They soon started to laugh with me and we walked side by side towards Dakota's house.

I walked in the middle of them but I felt tiny compared to them.

They both stood at 6'5" while I stood at 5'11".

I hooked my arms around both of them and I skipped along.

*****

"So Jenna, will you help Dakota out tomorrow? Anthony is gonna be Third-in-command." Alpha Ian said.

I nodded and walked towards Dakota and Maddox.

"So us three have power tomorrow then?" I said, smiling at the end.

They were playing COD, so they just nodded, their eyes glued to the screen.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

I sat in middle and played with their hair as they played against other people online.

Dakota leaned into my touch while Maddox didn't do anything.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

****

The next day came as expected.

And let me tell you something.

It was the worst day I had ever experienced.

****

Edited by blackermills

Well.

How was the first chapter?

Can you guess who's coming tomorrow?

Anyway see you guys soon!
SS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...
758K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...