Sweet Surrender (Complete)

By HIndia150

(Mature Content) In eight years since their heart-wrenching breakup, a lot has changed for Radhika Verma. She... More

Sweet Surrender
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Epilogue *Smexy*
Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Chapter 31

73.9K 1.6K 104
By HIndia150

“Where do you think you’re going? Arjun asked Radhika following her.

"Away from you," Radhika shrieked in delight fleeing to the other side of the pillar on the porch where they had been companionably standing, more like arguing.

In one deft move, he caught her tight in his arms and before she could yelp laid his lips firmly on hers.

"Come on, that was such a halfhearted attempt," Radhika remarked excitedly as she tried to wiggle away.

Arjun merely raised his eyebrows and tightened his hold on her, “Really, and that is why you're totally out of breath?"

She feigned ignorance and clamping her arms around his neck pulled him into a tantalizing kiss. Arjun moaned as her tongue soothed out his agony. Was he even alive without her in his life? This feeling of madness that just her touch could bring wasn't easy to explain but he didn't want anything else. Complications sounded marvelous. As long as he got to kiss her, melt in her sweetness, he wanted nothing more. He desired nothing else. Just her!

Radhika pulled back as Arjun dropped a kiss on her head," Now, that's a kiss."

He smiled and licked her neck," You won't be getting any arguments from me on that."

Radhika arched her neck, giving him better access, "Yeah, so I can do that more?"

Arjun stopped his ministrations as he looked at her, stole a kiss from her, “Yes, but before that you will have to wear my ring?"

"I thought we had decided you would make me wear it," she teased him as she feathered his shirt covered chest. God, she loved his body.

Arjun shivered as she came into contact with his skin, his voice on its own gained the husky tone," You sure, you want me to make you wear it?"

"Yes, Arjun," Radhika said and dropped her head on his chest, snuggling into his heat. Heaven was here, right in the arms of her lover.

"Well, I will have to think of some devious scheme now," Arjun replied as he rubbed his cheek on her hair.

Radhika smiled, nodded and she embraced him.

"But," Arjun said pausing for effect.

Radhika sighed in pleasure as she felt Arjun playing with her hair which had been kept open and down on his command," But?"

"But devious scheming can lead to a lot more naughtiness," Arjun proclaimed," and as you know we have abstained."

"You have abstained," she cut him off by pulling his hair.

"No need to be violent,” he chuckled, “okay, as I have made you abstain."

"Nope, forced me to abstain."

"Radhika, stop interrupting me," Arjun chided as he nuzzled her throat.

She sighed in acknowledgement.

"So, where was I," he glared at her as she started to speak," how about no devious schemes and you take your ring."

"Where is my ring?" Radhika touched his arm.

"In my pocket," he slid his hands on her sides enjoying her closeness.

As she started to pat him, Arjun held her hands in his and let out a loud laugh," You ravisher, not in my trouser pockets but my shirt."

Radhika smiled and quickly tried to get to his pocket but he held her tightly, her body flushed with his, not even a single inch separating them," You can see it when you say- yes, Arjun, I will wear it."

Radhika frowned as she looked up at him," Without any deviousness it’s no fun."

Arjun mock sighed and shook his head," I can give up a bit of it then," he traced his hands from her waist down to cup her bottom.

As Radhika looked at him in anticipation, to her utter delight, he lifted her up and meshed his lips with hers.

Her fingers tangled themselves in his hair as they tongues collided, caressed with sensual abandon. They were lost, within each other's tastes.

And it took them a moment to pull apart when a loud clearing of throat disrupted their intimate, passionate kiss.

"Is that the way I taught you to treat beautiful ladies?" A voice spoke.

Arjun chuckled as he kissed Radhika's temple before turning towards the voice keeping his arm around her, “Not all ladies, only the one I love, dad."

Standing before them was Arjun's father, Kartik Khanna, easily recognizable, as he looked like an older version of Arjun, with him stood his wife, Ambika Khanna, beautiful and full of grace, that could be begotten only with time.

Radhika smiled, she remembered his parents, had met them frequently when they had been dating, they were family to her and she knew her parents had kept in touch with them through the years while Radhika had not been able to garner that courage, it had hurt too much.

She had accepted the wedding invitation of their elder son but had balked at the last moment. As much as she tried in the past years, she could never bring herself to face them.

Needless to say, she had always loved and admired them.

But now, she had been given another opportunity to be a part of his family.

Their family.

She glanced around. Alright there were quite a few people. Did they all just witness the kiss?

Okay, the hot sizzling kiss?

Radhika looked up at Arjun to see if he was a bit embarrassed but she never understood what men were made of, not even an iota of discomfort could be found anywhere but pure pleasure, the feeling that only family brought in, making him look younger and just gorgeous.

This pure male specimen was hers. She wanted to scream but that opportunity was claimed by his sister, Preeti who had run and was now perched in Arjun's arms.

His mother, Ambika took Radhika's hands, hugged her, shook her head, as she drew back to look at her,"I always wanted you as my daughter. Thank you for accepting him."

"Mum, really. What about my acceptance?" Arjun claimed as he embraced his father while Radhika was being manhandled by Preeti.

“I am your mother, I know what it is to accept you,” Ambika retorted as she affectionately pulled Arjun’s cheeks.

“I love you, maa,” Arjun said back.

"You have become so beautiful," Radhika gushed. She had always adored her. Preeti now, twenty two looked wonderful. Radhika knew from the past, she was the heart of everyone in his family.

"Congratulations, welcome to the family," Kartik Khanna opened his arms for Radhika. When she went in to hug him, her eyes filled with unshed happy tears, warmth that could come only with complete acceptance engulfed her.

"Hey, remember me?" Radhika couldn't believe her eyes, standing next to her was her college room- mate, Geetika.

Radhika turned to her stunned," What..How...What?"

Geetika, with her sweet dimpled smile, playful nature, shoulder length hair and charming features laughed as she held Radhika's hands in hers," I married in the family."

Radhika couldn't believe it. World was actually so small, she had married Arjun's elder brother Abhinav.

"Goodness gracious, are you serious?"

"Yes, yes. I know right, so unbelievable."

"Excuse me," Abhinav retorted as he came to stand by Arjun," I take grave offense."

Radhika turned, laughed, shook her head, Abhinav was tall as nearly as handsome as Arjun but obviously her heart would always favor Arjun and blinking her eyes to keep the tears away looked at Arjun, his smile mirrored hers," you never told me."

Arjun shrugged, his heart was ready to burst seeing everyone who was important to him there and accepting his love," It never came across."

"Stop your lame excuses, you were just selfish," Abhinav slapped Arjun's back as Radhika's parents descended the front steps and engaged his parents in animated conversation.

Arjun shook his head," Can you blame me for being selfish. Look at her, so beautiful," he pointed out making Radhika blushed.

Geetika simply rolled her eyes," Men," She looked at Radhika and hugged her," you're officially going to be my sister."

"Mine too," Preeti chimed.

"Not yet, can't see the engagement ring," Arjun retorted.

"Shush!" Ambika Khanna spoke while standing in Renu's company while Radhika stood with her arms around her mother's waist, leaning on her shoulder, in complete bliss," She has always been a part of us."

"Actually," Preeti uttered loud enough for everyone to hear," by the look of the kiss we just witnessed, I would say it's much much more than official."

While they all stood teasing, enjoying Radhika's flustered face, Raj Verma suggested for the troop to head inside.

……………….

Arjun, Abhinav had been ousted by the females of the house who had much important things to decide regarding the wedding while their fathers early on expecting such an outcome had made themselves scarce, comfortable in the office,  engrossed in their business talks.

Arjun had tried to move towards Radhika to get few minutes alone time with her when the horde had ambushed his plans with the bachelorette party planning equipped with pink frills and...what...really...furs?!

He had made an equally hasty retreat. After all, when surrounded by chirping females, defensive tactic worked best.

Abhinav had patted his shoulder proud of his decision of retreat. He had exclaimed in clear terms that if Arjun would have been caught, Abhinav would not have dared a rescue mission.

Arjun wanted to roll his eyes. They were discussing everything before Radhika even accepted his engagement ring. Come tomorrow, the entire house would be filled with hundreds of relatives. What would it take to get two minutes, okay, five...on another thought, she would definitely expect a long sizzling kiss...so half an hour with his would be wife?

By the dinner time, Arjun had become entirely too disgruntled. He sat next to Radhika but decided to play it cool.

"So, how is the planning going?" He asked addressing the female brigade.

"Good," chirped his mother. Followed by giggles from his sister in law and sister.

"What are we missing?" Abhinav asked his wife as he laid his arm around her shoulder to force her to face him, while she giggled uncontrollably with Preeti.

"Secret," Geetika winked and kissed his cheek.

Arjun looked questionably at Radhika.

"Don't ask me, I have been shunted out. It's all a big surprise for me." Radhika rolled her eyes as she shifted for Marie to put vegetables on her plate.

"That's all great till," he addressed the words to Geetika and Preeti," the time you get her back to me."

"Aye aye, sir," Preeti saluted while Geetika nodded.

The conversation turned, with everyone concentrating on the relatives, ceremonies, the wedding.

Suddenly, Radhika felt Arjun's hand slide into her lap. She looked at him and raised her brows but saw him talking to his brother.

Radhika sipped her wine as he slipped his hand till he held hers in his. Radhika smiled answering her mother and nearly choked when his hand started playing with her fingers. He brushed his hand over her ring finger, sensations that had been lighted since the kiss flamed to fire.

She tried to pull away her hand but was met with stoic resistance. Nothing could be done without arousing the suspicion of others and she didn't need that. As it is she was teased mercilessly.

She snucked a glance at him as he gently, slipped something over her ring finger and after sliding his finger over her wrist, knuckles slid his hand back to his lap.

Radhika craned her neck and smiled when she saw on her hand a glittering ring, sublime amethyst with tiny diamonds around it, blinking sweetly at her.

She had been repenting playing this game with him. She had desperately wanted her ring but the ladies had made it impossible for her to contact him. Now, finally, she had everything she wanted.

Radhika looked at Arjun, lowered and lashes and murmured a shy thanks.

He looked her in adoration and said," You're mine."

………………

The girls twittering ushered a blind folded Radhika to the lounge room. They had unanimously decided to have the party in the house keeping in consideration the elders who enthusiastically wanted to be a part of it.

"You did remember my rules, right?" Radhika squeezed Geetika's hands.

Geetika who was in charge of guiding her to the room," Yes, yes. No male strippers, promise."

She was edged towards a door and another pair of chuckling hands took over, guiding her by her shoulders.

"Get ready for your wildest night ever," Preeti's voice floated from behind her.

"But I thought that would be the wedding night," Smriti, Radhika's cousin who was a guest said.

“Oh trust me, that would be one wild night," Geetika exclaimed which was followed by more giggling and laughter.

Why was everyone giggling so much? Were they drunk? Did Radhika even need to answer that question?

"Alright, so the glowing, beautiful, breath taking bride is here, get ready for the scorching, sizzling night where deep secrets would be revealed," Preeti boomed amid loud applause.

"First up, we have our stunning, radiant blind folded bride and she will start the action with a lap dance."

"What?...what?" Radhika asked groping hands. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Why do you think you're wearing that excuse of a skirt and that low cut mind you ladies, blackless top?"

That comment was met with loud encouragement and whistles.

"I am not doing it," Radhika shook her head as she tried to reach for her blindfold.

Since when did bachelorette party become a place for sensual antics by the bride?

"Ladies and ladies, put your hands together for Radhika."

"Radhika."

"Radhika."

"Go Radhika."

How many people were there? It sounded a ruckus. No wonder, people hated getting married. She should have so eloped.

"There is a chair behind you; just pretend Arjun is sitting on it."

"Go Radhika."

"Mum, not you," Radhika muttered in shock disbelief.

"Of course, me. I am loving it. Be naughty. It's your day."

As 'You give me fever' started playing.

Radhika decided to give it a go. It was her wedding after all.

She swayed sensually, swishing her short black skirt, imagining Arjun watching her. She spread her legs open and turned around giving them a glimpse of her golden sequined backless top, her back nude, slowly she arched her back, in tandem with the music, applause, hooting reaching its wild limit.

Radhika moved her head, as she put her hands on her hips, tracing a path from her legs to her thighs.

She put her hands on the sides of the chair and with a quick spin turned and sat on it while dipping in the front, her hands trailing her lower abs, stomach, cleavage at the same time moving her hips in slow circles.

She couldn't hear anyone; everyone seemed to be enjoying the show.

Heck, Radhika was loving it. Touching herself, visualizing Arjun doing it. This abstainment was getting to her.

She bent her knees went down touching her toes and turned keeping her one foot on the floor while other on the arm of the chair imaging Arjun sitting in between.

As a final act, high on music she wiggled her delicious bottom and turning took off her bind fold and gave a quick flying kiss.

Her entire dance was met with hysterical applause, loud whistles but her eyes were locked on one person who stood stunned in the doorway.

Arjun Khanna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
452K 2.6K 9
Saanvi Verma, a beautiful 21 year old girl living in a happy family. She's so kind and humble. She catches the attention of a heartless Rehaan Khan...
1.7M 51.5K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
5.2K 355 33
⚠️18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...