Graybat Drabbles // Dick Gray...

By BeautifulJaybird

Just my random Graybat oneshots. More

Calendar Girl
The Detective and the Dame
Love, Always, Babs

Talon

1.4K 24 4
By BeautifulJaybird

They stood and sat there, opposite ends of an alleyway. The woman was broken, trapped in a wheelchair with the breaks missing on one side. The man was tall, muscular, and yet somehow...dead. "Dick." 

"You really came..." He looked down for a moment before drawing his katana. "The Grandmaster said you would." He took a step towards her. "But I'm surprised, surely you know how long your chances of winning are." 

"...I guess I do." There was a small smile on the woman's lips as she slowly, with a faint clicking sound every time her left wheel hit a loose nail, rolled over to the man. "But you should know me better. I don't care about the odds." She pulled off her domino mask and let down her grey-streaked red hair. "And I don't care what mask you wear." 

Her hand reached out to touch his chest. "Dick Grayson...Talon...or Nightwing." Something in his eyes seemed to flicker, splintering an image in his mind. He backed away for a moment before he ran at her. "If you're in trouble, I--guh--!" Blood spilled from her chest, where his blade had stabbed right through her heart, but she wore a strangely calm expression. "I...will always...come save you..." 

The man dropped to his knees, catching the love of his life in his arms. "Babs..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...