Moonstone *One Direction* [Li...

By AgAu52

*Lexi and Liam book 4* (book 1 is Sapphire, book 2 is Pearl, book 3 is Diamonds) ~A Liam Payne fanfic.~ When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 2

491 20 8
By AgAu52

Song: "Kiss me" by Ed Sheeran

[I extremely recommend listening to this as you read! Either put on replay, or start listening to it after it switches from Liam's POV back to Lexi's:)]

Lexi's POV:

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and happy memories. I shoved a frosting covered bite of cake into Liam's face. Liam danced around a chair I sat in before seductively raising my leg and sliding the garter off with his long index finger; he slung the garter over his shoulder landing in Zayn's hands who later wore over his trousers on his own leg. I threw my bouquet and it happened to land in the hands of a very drunk Louis. Everyone danced with happiness as music poured from the speakers near the dance floor.

Finally, it was time for Liam and I to be ushered into a sleek vintage mustang as the people around us threw confetti into the air clapping and cheering as we drove away from the spectacular castle.

Liam reached across the center console of the car and laced our fingers together. "It feels weird wearing a ring," he admitted with a cute laugh.

I tried to hide the smile staring to form due to his amazing laugh, but my dimples gave me away. "I love you," he whispered after another chuckle vibrated through his chest.

"I love you more," I sincerely stated. I loved him with everything I had.

The rest of the car ride was quiet aside from the hum of the engine and the soft sound Michael Bublé music playing through the speakers.

The car came to a stop for a brief moment near the resort entrance as Liam spoke slowly, in a language I'd never heard, to a man whom had run up to the car as soon as we arrived. He handed Liam a key attached to a tassel and a circular piece of leather branded with the number "15." Liam resumed driving, but pulled around the back of the large building into what appeared to be a village of small cottages. We continued driving until we reached the end of the village road. Then I spotted the small cottage with the number 15 Plastered to the light blue door.

Liam quickly exited the car and ran to the trunk to retrieve all of our luggage in one trip. When I saw him trying to run to the door with the luggage I giggled and attempted to make my way out of the vehicle in my restricting wedding gown. "Let me help you with that!" I yelled as a gust of cold air rushed around my body instantly raising goosebumps.

"NO!" he yelled fumbling with the keys. He managed to open the door and get our bags inside before I even made it to the walkway. He sprinted to my side and swooped me up bridal style with ease. "Let me be a proper and traditional man will ya?" his warm lips asked against my cold ear. A shiver ran down my spine, but rolled out my mouth as a giggle while I clung to the man holding me.

He carried me over the threshold and gently set me down on a beautiful couch across from an already crackling fire. The orange flames were beautiful and filled the cottage with a romantic and warm feeling. Suddenly, a nervous feeling hitched in my throat and stomach. I was elated, scared, nervous, excited, overjoyed, and anxious all at the same time and I felt like I was going to explode. "Liam?" my voice cracked. "Do you mind helping me out of my dress so I can use the loo?"

Liam's shaky fingers eventually undid all of the buttons, causing the material to almost slip down my shoulders. I turned to place a kiss on his cheek before walking, with my dress held in place, to the huge bathroom. There, I stepped out of the amazing dress and found a hanger and a dress bag in the closet to keep it safe until I could properly store it away when I returned to London. I grabbed a towel and tightly wrapped it around my body as I quickly ran out of the bathroom to grab the bag that held all of my toiletries and returned as fast as I could, but I didn't miss Liam laughing at me.

Once safe in the toilet, I cleansed the make-up from my face, and un-pinned each part of my hair. I looked in the mirror at my mess of tangles and decided I should wash it before Liam could see it. I dropped the towel I had wrapped around my body and put my head under the sink faucet and let the water run over my hair, soothing me.

When my hair was nice and clean (and wet), I towel dried it and decided to let my natural curls take their form. I looked in the large, full-length mirror on the back of the closet door at myself. My wet hair had caused small water droplets on the white lace of my bra. My bare, pale legs looked washed out against the light blue of my underwear, and I decided I didn't like what Kristina had picked out. Again, I wrapped the towel around my body and darted out of the bathroom to Liam's opened suit case and grabbed a white shirt from the top before retreating into the room I had almost spent an hour in.

Liam's POV:

I laughed again at the way my shy wife ran in and out of the toilet with a towel secured around her torso. She was absolutely perfect. The way her damp ringlets reached the middle of her back, the way her small feet stumbled over each other in her efforts to run so I wouldn't get a good look at her. I was head over heels for Lexi Payne.

Finally, she emerged from the bathroom in my white t-shirt that fell to the middle of her thighs. "We match," I chuckled as her eyes darted from the white t-shirt on my body to the one that adorned hers.

"Yeah," she giggled. "But I'm not wearing joggers." She motioned to the black shorts slung low on my hips.

"Touché."

I got up from the couch and walked over to where she stood; I could see the nervousness in her eyes. "Relax," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you," she whispered back.

I placed a soft kiss on her neck before tilting her chin so her eyes would meet mine. "I love you forever." I planted my lips on hers and she took no time to entwine her fingers in my hair. Our lips danced creating an immense electricity between us. The electricity that was my drug, I craved for more as I deepened the kiss, and somehow, I had her pressed against one of the bed posts. Our kiss held passion and fire as she clung to me with such tenderness that made me love her even more.

Lexi's POV:

His fingers traced light circles into the skin of my hip where the shirt had bunched up. I had never felt so loved, so in love, so desperate for someone. The fire between Liam and I can't be explained. His hand slid up my rib-cage and stopped just over my tattoo. I found myself removing one of my hands from his hair and doing the same. Once I found the spot where his yin-and-yang ink should be, I pulled away from our heavy kiss to stare into his beautiful chocolate eyes. He looked into mine with not lust, not greed, but love and passion and care and peace. I removed my other hand from his hair to trace my fingers over his cheeks and lips, down his chest, and to the hem of his shirt.

I could see how his perfect muscles contracted under his bare skin as he lifted me onto the bed and hovered over me gently placing a kiss to my bare shoulder. His touch was so soft, so loving, so caring, and passionate. He held himself with one arm as he tucked a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear with a smile. I could feel that my face was flushed, and my lips were probably puffier than usual, but he still looked at me like I was a princess. He was my prince.

Heat radiated off our skin, making the warmth the crackling fire was providing unnecessary, but the orange flame made Liam's glistening skin appear to glow. I was sure he was an angle. His soft touch, his loving embrace, the way his hands tangled in my messy curls as he held himself on his forearms. He made me feel safe, loved, and wonderful at the same time. My fingers griped his hair and neck as our lips moved together before parting for a quick breath only to rejoin again.

I could feel tears building up in my eyes, and although I did my best to hold them in, they slipped down my cheeks onto our connected lips. Liam almost immediately pulled away with a horrified and worried expression on his face. "What's wrong? Am I hurting you?" he asked so sweetly.

"No," I whispered stroking my fingers soothingly on the back of his head. "Nothing is wrong at all. I'm…" I struggled to catch my breath as the worried eyes of the man I loved searched mine for answers. "I'm happy. The happiest I think I've ever been. You are perfect. I love you," I whispered before our lips were reconnected and he pulled me closer to his warm body. The electricity between us had never been this strong, and I felt completely out of touch with reality. The man before me was all I could focus on, and he made me forget everything else. In this moment it was impossible for me to acknowledge that anything could ever be anything but bliss and happiness. And that's what Liam was to me, pure bliss and happiness. My husband.

I pulled him closer to me as I gasped for short breaths with my eyes lightly closed. He rolled slightly, so he and I were laying side-by-side but still entwined with the glistening bodies of each other. All that could be heard was the sounds of our heavy breathing and the crackles of the glowing fire as we lay motionless, holding each other like we would never let go.

We fell asleep like that. Liam's muscular arms around me with my head cuddled into his bare chest. As we drifted into unconsciousness, all I could think of was how lucky I was to have Liam. He was surely the best man alive.

______Author's Note_______

Lexli? Or Lilex? What shipname do you all like better? But again thank you all so much for reading this! The comments I've already gotten have freaking made my live! Like you don't understand how happy it makes me to read you comments! Anyway, Love you all!! -AgAu52

*****P.S!!!! 75 votes and 30 comments total and I will reveal title of book 5!******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 33
One Direction Fanfic! [AU] Liam Payne + Harry Styles = Lirry Stayne! <3 Vampire (Harry) and human (Liam) love story fanfic! NOT like Twilight or a...
328K 9.5K 54
Lights was originally written in 2013 so here is a 2019 update. This edit will fix typos, plot holes, and give the story a mature flare. There is eve...
170K 2.9K 200
*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK* Who knew him liking a photo meant a future together?
20K 495 22
*Lexi and Liam book 1* ~A Liam Payne fanfic.~ When I saw her sapphire eyes, I abruptly stopped in my tracks. It was her, Lexi.