The Three Boys

By ehley_ely

There's Avery Sandford, the average girl. She's not very pretty just average looking. Then there's The Three... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Explaination
Alternate Ending 1
Alternate Ending 2
Guess What
EXTRA CHAPTER

EXTRA CHAPTER

3.7K 102 8
By ehley_ely

Seth's POV ( After a few years)

I looked at her from afar. She looks beautiful. I loved it when she laughs, especially when I'm the reason why.

She loves it when Jackson banters with me, so I'll purposely pick a fight with Jackson when she's in a bad mood just to see her smile and laugh.

Back at Ryder's house, whenever we watched a movie, she would snuggle into Ryder's chest while Ryder wrapped his hands around her.

How I wish I was Ryder. Often, I would feel jealous and mad at him. However, he's still my friend and I ought to be happy for him for finding a girlfriend.  Afterall, he's the one that fell in love with her first and she too fell in love with him first. I was just one step behind.

It was painful for me when I realised the girl I love was the same girl my friend loves too. Moreover, I knew I had very little chance compared to Ryder.

I have no idea when I started liking her. I just knew I loved to be by her side, interacting with her, making her smile and laugh, and I always looked forward to seeing her.

In a way, I was happy Ryder was treating her well. As long as she's happy, I think I'm fine.

I hope to see the day I will finally move on from her and find someone else. Maybe she's just not for me. Maybe that person for me is just at a corner and I just have to look closely to find her.

And I did.

I found the person for me.

I accidentally bumped into her at a cafe and she spilled her coffee on me. She apologized profusely. At the moment, I had took an interest in her. She was cute.

I told her she'd have to pay for my clothes another day, I wouldn't take the money if she gave me right away then. Truth is, I just wanted to see her again and get to know her.

We exchanged numbers and indeed, we met each other many times because I acted like an ass and purposely gave excuses to not receive her money.

We've been together for a year and still going strong.

I had introduced her to Avery and damn I regretted it so much. Avery had told her how I was in the past and it was so embarrassing that I wished to sink into the ground.

They were now best friends and met up occasionally. It was good to know the woman I once loved and the woman I love now get along well.

------

Hey guys! Im back again! A proper ending for Seth. Hope you guys like it :)

I definitely missed the interactions between the three boys.

And guess what? As of 30/10/16, The Three Boys ranked #739 in Teen Fiction!

Thank you all of you so much! It may not be much to you, but it means a lot to me.

Once again, thank you and till next time :)
Elysia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 11.9K 70
Meet Hailey. The ultimate dork . Straight 'A ' student. Socially awkward life. Overprotective mother. The abandoned house next door is soon occupie...
3.6K 26 25
[ THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I looked at him in the eyes. ...
84.4K 2.2K 56
Bad boys don't do "love" and Brett Adam Dallas isn't an exception. His name literally spells B.A.D. He uses girls and throw them out like a used tiss...
13.1K 310 28
There's always An ugly past behind a pretty face. Death? Yes, but most of Betreyal. There's another personality underneath that poker face. There's a...