The Road to the White House

נכתב על ידי ThisDutchKid

David is the 16 year old son of democratic candidate for president, Marley Adams, which puts him in the spot... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N II
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

61 9 7
נכתב על ידי ThisDutchKid

Please vote, comment, share, thx!

18th of June,143 days til the election

David P.O.V.

As the sun is throwing its first beams of morning light through the window I look around me.

Jason is still sound asleep in the bed next to mine, I am not sure what to do now.

It's that awkward feeling when you are having a sleepover and you are awake but your friend is not and you're just sitting there like..

I decide to get up anyway, I'm not sleepy anymore and I will have to get up sometime.

As I roam around in my suitcase looking for something to wear, I'm wearing boxers, calm down, I hear some sound of movement coming from behind me.

Jason is awake, small blond peaks of hair stick out under the blanket. I smile, he is really not a morning person. If it were up to him he'd stay in his bed for 6 hours after waking up, but that's not how the world works.

"Good morning Dave" he says with a raspy voice, that sounds like it belongs to someone who has smoked like a industrial chimney for three decades.

I shake my head smilingly, it's gonna take a while for him to be ready both physically and mentally, well I guess yesterday was a long day.

"I'm grabbing a shower, your lazy ass better be out of bed when I return." I say while grabbing a towel and heading for the bathroom door.

I hear a sound coming from his mouth, which I classify as a 'yes'.

●●●●

When I come out of the shower, hair still dripping a bit, I see a completely ready Jason.

He sees my surprised look and says: "I don't like to be predictable."

"Well, good job, I guess." I say smilingly "Let's go down and have some breakfast, I'm starving."

When downstairs we stuff ourselves with food, pancakes with maple syrup, even some sugar cubes, I thought people never eat these things, but Jason showed me that they do, well unless he doesn't count as a human, I might have to investigate whether he is.

I mean seriously, I like food, but he is on just another level. He has always been, but today its not even funny anymore, the waiter had to refill the buffet 2 times! Jesus Christ.

After giving the hotel chef the biggest job ever since that dinner for 400 guests, Jason asks: "So what is the plan for today?"

"Well tonight we're going out, Anna says she found a party we can get in and we will party then. And until then let's see if we can find ourselves a PlayStation?"]

"I don't know who Anna is, but since being with her includes partying, I'm fine with it. Sounds like the best plan ever!" Jason says with a smirk.

●●●●

Rob P.O.V.

Its quite weird waking up to an empty bed beside me. Its not like it's the first time, but I can't seem to get used to it. Marley has been away a lot lately, and I know I'm not the one to complain, she falls asleep dead tired every night, but I do want to complain, like...

I know I should support Marley in this very important moment, I should and I do. But her running should not hold me back from doing something useful, right?

Everyone here is so busy, except me. Everyone is doing their thing, except me. Everyone is being useful, except me.

It's quite frustrating to play nanny for two teenagers who don't even need one and having nothing seriously useful to do otherwise. Greg and David will be fine and I don't want to be away as much as Marley.

So I feel quite useless, I haven't done anything serious the last few months, I would like to do some things for the campaign, but holding speeches really isn't my thing, just the thought of it makes me nervous.

Maybe I should talk to Gerald, he probably knows some ways for me to help the campaign, without being on stage.

I settle myself down in the pillows over that thought, it's a good plan. Gerald will understand, although since it was announced he was Marley's running mate he has been very busy as well.

Oh darn, I forgot the entire team is busy as hell right now, ugh stupid Fox news. They know it's not true themselves, don't they? Well maybe it is, but it can't be, right? Right....

●●●●

David P.O.V.

A knock on the door, I pause FIFA and get up to open the door for Anna, we agreed for her to pick us up.

"Hey, Anna ! " we hug each other briefly "this is Jason."

"Hello, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too!"

"So, let's go" Anna says.

"Yeah, sure, I'm just gonna change into something more 'partyable'." Jason says gesturing to his gaming sweat pants.

"Right, we will wait for a bit." I say.

As Jason has just disappeared into the bedroom, did I mention we have like an entire suite just for the two of us, having Wall Street sponsors has its advantages, Anna stands up from the couch and says:

"I'm just going to the toilet, what door is it, this one?"

Without waiting for an answer she opens the first door in the hall. I haven't got the time to say more than: "Anna, it's the first door on.."

There she stands like frozen with the doorknob in her hand.

"On the left. The first door on the left." I finish my sentence whispering.

But she didn't go on the left, she went for the right door. The bedroom door. The place where Jason is changing.

She gazes into the room for a full five seconds of awkward silence, but then suddenly seems to wake up and smashes the door closed.

She slowly turns around in horror and when her eyes meet mine, I cannot resist it any longer and burst out in laughter.

And when I say laughter, I mean the upmost strangest sound a human being has ever made, while clapping like a retarded seal at the same time.

After a while Anna starts giggling girlishly and her cheeks become the same color as her lipstick.

Between my waves of laughing, I just manage to squeeze out the words: "What did you see?"

"All there is to see, I guess." Anna says, barely able to stop giggling between the words.

This is going to be a fun night.

●●●●

Well it turns out it's no damn fun at all.

Anna got us into the club by flirting like her life depended on it.It started out fun, but Anna and Jason only focus on each other now, they gave the term thirdweeling an entirely new dimension and they're not even in a relationship!

They haven't spoken to me in like 2 hours. They are just talking and laughing. It looks like they have completely forgotten I'm also here. Anna had like 7 shots too, she is so giggly and flirty.

And it's not like I can blame Jason, he sees a chance and he is not gonna let it pass. But still...

I really looked forward to having this night with both of them and Kailey, but Kailey disappeared to kiss some random guy after like 5 seconds, so I have noone to talk to.

I wanted Jason and Anna to get along, but this is not what I meant. Somehow I don't feel good about them together.

"Guys, shouldn't we go? We're leaving early for Washington tommorow.'' I say to Anna and Jason in a desperate attempt to get them to leave this place and get back to the hotel.

I don't get anything like a reaction and I feel I am not getting one for the following hours. I'm giving up on both of them for tonight.

I sigh and look around the room, where there is barely any light. All around me are people, but they are all drinking or dancing with friends.

That or either kissing the hell out of practically anyone that is lucky enough to cross their path.

''HAHAHA, that's so funny Jason.'' 

Oh Anna, jeez. It's not like Jason's humor is that good, you're just trying to get in his pants. Well she's drunk, but still jeez..

Note to self, never go to a party where you have no friends or alcohol, it's no damn fun at all.

I decide to just leave them at the bar and walk around, see if there is anyone to talk to.

5 minutes later I still haven't talked to anyone, just gotten a little bit more deaf because of the loud music, I decide to just sit with Jason and Anna, maybe he finished fucking her with his eyes.

When I return to the bar, their seats are empty.

Well, that's fucking great, Jesus. They just disappeared, probably dancing or something. Best night ever yeah, not.

I will go to the toilet and then try with the new bartender if he wants to give me some fucking alcohol to get through this horror.

As soon as I get through the toilet door, I hear moaning. Yeah I know what that sounds like, I am a 16 year old boy, blame my hormones.

I can't say i'm surprised, everybody in this club has been humping each other for the entire night, so I don't take much notion and just carry on walking.

Until that very moment.

That moment I recognize the moan.

The low groan, it's one I could recognize from thousands.

Oh my lord.

Fuck.

A/N

Omg, the last part, jeez. Kinda a cliff hanger. Very long chapter, so I hope you like it! Anyway don't forget to leave comments and votes, share this with all your friends!

X

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

93.1K 3.5K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
42.1K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
170K 2.4K 33
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
97.1K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...