BTS One shot

By rudekth

Low writing skills and cringe © fytaegie More

V
Jimin
{Rap Monster}
¤Jimin¤
NEWS!!!!!
{V} [Christmas Edison]
{Jimin} [Christmas edison]
{Rap Monster} [Christmas edison]
{J Hope} [Christmas Edison]
{Suga} [Christmas edison]
{Jin} [Christmas edison]
{Jungkook} [Christmas edison]
Happy new year
Untitled
Update(important)

V

556 11 0
By rudekth

I can't believe I'm
doing this omg
Last chapter everrrr

___________

The stars were all shining, each one of them, but this one star. This one star that caught my eye, this one star that shined brighter then the others, this one star that was lonely.

His back figure was facing me, I could see the puff of smoke escaping his lips as he walked away in the dark.
I quickly sat up, I don't know what was going on in my brain, but all I wanted to do was follow this mysterious, shining star.

As he went further and further in, he stopped by the small lake, the moon reflected on it. I could see a part of his face because of the moon shining. His eyes were closed and his big hands ruffles his blond hair. He slowly fell on his knees, small sobs escaped his lips, his hands tightened on his hair.

He screamed.

His scream could tell anyone that he had hid it for years, it showed all the emotions he had hidden from the outside.

With small footsteps I walked up to him, I rubbed his back. He stopped sobbing, slowly looking up. His eyes widened, but tears slowly formed in the corner of his brown eyes.

I engulfed him in a hug, his hands wrapped around my waist, face buried in my shoulder. I whispered sweet, calming things in his ear with a soft voice.

His head slowly lifted up to look in my eyes, his eyes stared into my soul trying to find an out way. Slowly we both leant in until our lips were attached. His soft lips moved with mine, he showed all his passion in that one kiss. I could feel his tears on my skin. His hands moved to my waist, gripping it tighter as he kissed me harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2K 159 11
i dont even know anymore
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...