The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

Av harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... Mer

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

68

10.3K 325 29
Av harlenaislife

A/N: hello. hope you all are well. I apologize for not uploading a chapter then past week as I was insanely busy. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! don't forget to comment and vote if you do! Also guys 80K+ reads?! WHAT? YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! (:

Selena

"Are you sure you can't eat anymore Selena? You barely ate." Harry asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"I ate as much as I could handle Harry. If I eat anymore I'm afraid I'm going to vomit." I whine.

Harry smiles,"Well then okay. The nurse should be coming with your medicine anytime soon. It's almost noon."

"I don't mind her being late. I hate taking so much medication. They don't even taste very appealing." I scrunch my nose in disgust thinking of all the medicines.

Harry chuckles at my comment,"They aren't meant to be delicious Selena. They're meant to heal you."

"Still. It wouldn't kill anyone if they added a little flavor in them." I shrug.

"Here let me put this tray aside." Harry says picking up my food tray and placing it in a corner.

Harry takes a seat beside me and holds onto my hand. He kisses the top of my hand and then weakly smiles at me.

"Selena. I need to tell you something." Harry starts off.

I slightly sit up straight and the pain in my stomach increases,"Yeah?"

"Remember how I told you that the doctor's are still running a few tests as they were unsure of the reasons why you're kidney failed. Dr Stevens told me in the morning that you've been diagnosed with Lupus." Harry looks at me with full eyes.

"Lupus? Wh-What is that?" I ask swallowing a lump in my throat.

"It's an autoimmune disease, where you're immune system starts to malfunction and attack on healthy tissues of a your body. Symptoms of Lupus include joint pain, loss of blood, hair loss, kidney failure, weight loss. Just like the pains you were talking about having Selena" Harry says.

"Wha-What does this mean for me?" I ask. Harry notices the worried look on my face and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"The doctor said you're lucky that they diagnosed your Lupus at right time. You just need to take care of yourself and take proper medication and you will be fine. Lupus also gives people severe anxiety and depression and all of us are going to help you feel better. After you're discharged from the hospital and all healed up you would have to spend two months at a retreat centre, a rehab facilitation to make you better. You need to stay strong Selena. I know this news is heart breaking but we are all here for you. You'll make it through this." Harry flashes me a weak smile.

"What about a cure? For Lupus?" I ask.

"Sadly, there's no cure yet. But you have nothing to worry about Selena. Everything will be fine. You'll be all good before you know it. You just need to take care of yourself properly and that's it."

I hadn't realized that I was crying until Harry wiped tears off my cheek. Harry cupped my face in his hands,"I'm scared Harry." I whisper.

Harry pulls me into a hug so I'm sobbing on his shirt, Harry starts to caress my hair trying to soothe me. "Shhh. I know you're scared Selena. I am too. Nothing scares me more then the idea of losing you. Just stay strong. You'll make it through it. I know."

I just continue to cry in Harry's arms as he holds me tightly. I'm so scared. This is all too much for me. Please God help me make it through this. I don't know if I'm strong enough to fight Lupus. I don't think I can do it. All these thoughts make me cry even more and I just continue to cry on Harry as he calmly tries to soothe me.

.....

It was around four. Harry had downloaded some of my favorite movies and tv shows on his laptop to help me cheer up. I won't lie I'm feeling quite better. Honestly watching Melissa and Joey bicker on the screen instantly making me feel better.

"Harry. Your laptop his dying." I call to Harry.

Harry walks out of the bathroom,"Well let's let it charge a bit and then you can continue on your marathon?" Harry suggests.

"Okay." I say and hand the laptop to him. Harry places it aside on charge and takes a seat beside me.

"You feeling better?" Harry asks.

I smile,"I think I am."

Harry smiles,"I'm glad."

There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I call out.

The door opened and came running in an adorable little girl, Millie.

"Selena! Selena!" Millie exclaims as she rushes to my side.

Behind Millie walked in Nina and Josh with balloons and flowers in their hands.

"Selena! What happened to you? Are you okay?" Millie asks.

"I just got sick Millie. But I'm all good now because you're here." I smile at her.

"How are you doing Sel. I was so worried about you. I kept telling you to eat healthy. You never listen to me do you?" Nina scolds.

"Nina, this isn't a good time for your I told you so speech." Josh says and then looks at me,"What Nina is really trying to say is we're happy you're alright." Josh smiles at me.

"Hospitals smell yucky. Don't you think Selena?" Millie asks.

I chuckle,"They most certainly do. Can't wait to get out of here soon Millie."

"The food must suck here so I made you some of your favorite pasta." Nina says handing me a plastic container.

"Thanks Nins. I really needed this." I smile.

"You still look very pretty in your hospital clothes." Millie says playing with the tips of my hair.

"Aww thank you Millie. I can always count on you to cheer me up." I smile at the the little girl in my lap.

"Now I feel replaced." Nina pouts as all of us chuckle.

"So how're you holding up babe? Harry told me about the Lupus thing. As if I already wasn't worried enough about you." Nina quickly wipes a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"It's hard. I'm scared to death Nins. I don't know if I'm strong enough for this. But I have to try for everyone's sakes. I'm praying that what the doctors are saying is true that I will be fine if I take care of myself."

Nina holds onto my hand,"I know you'll get through this. You're one of the strongest people I know Selena Marie Gomez and don't you ever think otherwise. You're not leaving me anytime soon."

"I don't plan on it." I weakly smile at my best friend

"Are you really sick Selena?" Millie asks, her eyes full of sadness and confusion all the sudden.

"I'm just a little sick Millie. I will be fine before you even know it."

"Promise?" Millie asks raising her pinky at me.

"Promise." I smile and intertwine my pinky with hers.

Millie face automatically lights up at my comment,"Do you want to see the card I made for you by myself?"

"Is that even a question?" I smile.

Millie hops of my lap and goes to find the card she made for me in between all the flowers and balloons.

"Did the doctor tell you when you're going to be discharged from here?" Josh asks.

I look over at Harry since Dr Stevens hadn't told me anything. "He said that she can leave the hospital in a week. But a few more days after that she'll be admitted to a rehab center for about two months." Harry says.

"Have you decided where you want to stay yet Sel?" Nina asks.

"Not really. Dr Stevens made a list of the best rehab centers for Lupus treatment to Harry but I haven't looked up any yet." I say.

"Did you already take a break from work as well?" Nina asks.

I look over at Harry with slight amusement. Harry smirks at me,"Send me an application by Monday and I'll take your leave into consideration." Harry says.

"I don't know Nina. I don't think my boss is going to let me leave." I joke and smirk causing all of them to laugh.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

795K 13.4K 96
@harrystyles liked your post. @harrystyles commented on your post. @harrystyles started following you. - highest ranking: #179 in fanfiction (thank y...
200K 2.6K 54
Instagram: New message from @harrystyles { Started: Dec.14 2017 } { Finished: Feb. 8 2018 }
54.6K 1.7K 15
"It's day one hundred and eighty three, Serene. They want to turn off the life support. Please, please wake up." | Harry Styles fanfiction |...
206K 7.5K 65
---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful family. Until the day she dreaded the most...