HARD TO GET ➤ [ STILES STILI...

By disbmyfandom

In which Lilly Martin pines after her best friend, who has sadly had a crush on her twin sister since kinderg... More

0|CAST/SUMMARY
1|DEFINITELY SUPERNATURAL✔
2|THE HALE HOUSE✔
3|PARTIES ARE NOT FUN✔
4|SCOTT THE WISE✔
5|VIRGINS AND SACRIFICES✔
6|PARENT CONFRONTATIONS✔
7|STILES THE RAMBLER✔
8|THE DARACH EFFECT✔
9|TWO FAILED SUICIDES✔
10|GNOMES ARE THE REAL ENEMY✔
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
11|THE SAME VAULT✔
12|DEATON IS A KANIMA?✔
13|MISLETOE✔
14|THE OVERLOOKED✔
NOTE
15|THE KISS✔
16|SACRIFICES✔
17|I LOVE YOU✔
18|THE HAUNTING NIGHTMARES✔
19|WAKE UP✔
20|A BAD WEREWOLF✔
21|MORE BAD THAN GOOD✔
22|A WERECOYOTE ✔
23|FOREST RUNS AND BEAR TRAPS✔
24|MISCHIEF NIGHT✔
25|A PHSYCO WITH FLIES✔
26|PHOSPHORS✔
27|THE DARKNESS WITHIN✔
28|EICHEN HOUSE✔
29|THE POSSESSION OF STILES STILINSKI✔
30|THE DARKEST MINDS✔
32|THE FINGER✔
33|TRICKSTER✔
34|CONTROL✔
35|MIND GAMES✔
36|THE CHOSEN ONE✔
37|DIVINE MOVE✔
38|THE LETTER ✔
SEQUEL

31|DON'T GO✔

8.6K 233 66
By disbmyfandom

" Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin and bone "

▪▪▪

MY EYELIDS slowly flutter open as the sharp light stings at them, making me wince.

A sudden stinging sensation in my head makes me grown as I try to sit uo, in what is now known to me as a hospital bed at Beacon Hills Memorial.

"Lilly," I snap my head toward the source, almost jumping out of my skin, yet, when I come to realise that it is only Melissa McCall, my nerves begin to ease.

"You should rest." She tells me gently, and I almost roll my eyes at this.

Resting, or taking a break, just isn't a thing for me, nor Stiles nor Scott anymore.

We always have so much to do, so many people to save, we don't have time to rest.

Yet, this time, Stiles is the one that needs saving.
Never had it crossed my mind that the person I love most in this entire world would become possessed, would hurt his best friend, Scott, would hurt
me.

Stiles has always been the strongest, the bravest, and yet, somehow these qualities had contort into something monstrous, something evil, creating a void.

My eyes then snap to Melissa's concerned ones as I quickly shake my head at her,
"Where's Stiles? Where's Scott"

At this, she lowers her gaze,

"Melissa. Where's Stiles? Is Scott okay?" I repeat again, the urgency in my voice noted as Melissa lightly sighs,

"Scott's fine. He healed." She tells me,
to which I sigh in relief.
"Stiles. Where is he? Is he okay? Is he - himself again?"

Melissa gently nods.

"He's back to himself again, we don't know for how long though."

I hope her words are true, and that Stiles, or rather, Void, hasn't tricked us into believing that he's himself again.

"Where is he? I- I need to see him."

The actual thought of encountering Stiles again, after what had occured last night, scares me slightly.

It's an odd feeling. To be afraid of your own boyfriend. Or rather, to be afraid of the evil spirit possessing him.

"His father is taking him to Eichen House." The words Melissa speaks takes my breath away, my eyes almost immediately stinging with tears.

"What- what do you mean?"

"It's for the best , Lilly." She gently tells me to which I shake my head.

"Why are they taking him to Eichen? He-he's not crazy! He's a host to an evil spirit. There-there is a diffrence." The wet tears soak my cheeks as I push myself from the bed, my legs shaking, yet I manage to stand on my own.

"Lilly, you need to re-"

"I have to see him." I mumble, cutting Melissa off,

Her eyes are filled with sadness, from which I gather, sympathy also lying among her brown irises.

"Lilly-" she sighs,

"Please Melissa. I need to see him."

She takes a moment, her eyes darting across the room, until it finally seems that she's given in,

"I don't think they'll allow any visitors."

"There are other ways to get in."

"It's very hard to get in unnoticed. Eichen has one of the best security systems."

"I'll figure it out." I tell her, Melissa only sighing, once again.

She opens her mouth, but is cut off when the door of the hospital room flies open, Scott standing in the doorway, eyes meeting mine,

"We're getting Stiles."

▪▪▪

Scott speeds down the road, my clinging tightly onto him as he takes a turn with his motorcycle.

The tall, eerie building knows as Eichen House stretches in the sky,
Scott's bike coming to a stop in front of the building.

My eyes meet the familiar figures of Stiles and Noah Stilinski, both of them starting to make their way toward the steel gate of Eichen.

Stiles seems tired, the bags under his eyes not going unnoticed, and my heart sinks in an instant.

He must be going through hell. To not be able to control yourself, to not be able to stop when you're hurting the people you care about,

I wish I could put all of this to a stop.
To help Stiles through this, yet, I'm useless, and that upsets me, to not even know how to help the only person I've ever loved, the person who I care so much for.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott's voice rings through the streets as he paces toward the Sheriff and Stiles, anger evident in his voice as I make my way next to Scott, both of us now standing face to face with she Sheriff and Stiles.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Noah Stilinski mumbles, gesturing between Scott and I.

However, I ignore his remark, my eyes meeting Stiles' brown irises as he stares at me, guilt enveloping his beautiful eyes as I frown at him.

"It's only seventy two hours." Stiles hoarsely adds, breaking eye contact with me.

"Please don't do this." I beg, sounding desperate, weak even, but what else can I do?
I've almost lost all hope, and I'm out of plans to fix the situation.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies. You don't know everything yet." Scott breathes out, rushing his words as the Sheriff only shakes his head, Stilws focused on the wet pavement beneath him.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni - or whatever they're called." Mr. Stilinski lists, Stiles' eyebrows raising ,
his mind about Eichen House. "That's actually all suprisingly correct." States Stiles , a light ghsot of a grin plastered on his features.

The Sheriff takes a deeo eath, moving his gaze toward Scott and I,

"I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's - and it terrified me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Why're you putting him in here?" Scott ponders again, "why here? Scott and I, we'll take care of him. He doesn't need to be in a mental asylum." I still can't wrap my head around as to why they're throwing Stiles in the nut house.

He needs to be surrounded by us. His friends. Not by crazy people.

"It's my decision." Stiles speaks up, "I decided to be here."

I gulp at this, eyes wide as I stare at him incredously.

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in there." Scott warns, knowing that half the building consists out of mountain ash.

The tone in Scott voice tells me that he seems just as bewildered by Stiles' confession, not fully understanding his friend's actions.

"And I can't hurt you. Stiles' voice cracks, and at that sound,my heart almost shatters into a million pieces.

"Stiles, that- that wasn't you," I croak, " - it was the Nogitsune."

He meets my gaze , lightly shaking his head.

I know what he's thinking. That it was still him that had hurt me and Scott, and that he's only a danger to us,

and even if that is true, even if he is dangerous, I'll deal with the consequences. I just need him to be with me, with Scott, with his friends, that's where he'll be safe.
Not Eichen.

"Deaton's got some ideas," Scott tells Stiles, "Argent is calling people - we're gonna' find something. And if we
can't -" Scott wavers, and is then cut off by Stiles,

" - and if you can't, you have to do something for me," Stiles leans closer to Scott, yet, I can still hear his silent, haunting words that shakes me to the core,
"Make sure I never get out."

Stiles meets my eyes, and before he makes his way toward the gate, I quickly stop him, "Can I just- can I speak with you, for a minute. Alone."

Stiles gazes toward his father, who gives him a stiff nod, and then, Mr. Stilinski together with Scott moves toward the Sheriff's vehicle.

"Stiles, please,please , do not do this." I beg him, voice shaky, almost croaking, " do not go in there, I just , I'm beggi-" the silent tears escape my eyes and in an instant,Stiles' warm arms are wrapped around me in a tight embrace.

My head is buried in his shoulder, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck as the tears continue to flow freely down my cheeks, hitting Stiles' jacket.

"I have to. This is the only way."

He slowly lets go of the hug, his eyes slightly red as he wipes at his nose,

"I love you Lilly, more than anything. I'm going to Eichen, because I don't think I can live with myself if I hurt you again." I shake my head, my throat clenching, tears spilling as I am unable to make out any coherend words.

Stiles places a gentle kiss on my forehead, "I love you." He gently whispers,
"I love you too- so much."

My head raises as I meet his lips in a warm kiss , a mixture of tears ,

and when Stiles finally part, he gives me one last hug before disappearing behind the haunted, evil gates of Eichen house.

_____

Edited [22 May 2019]

my freaking heart i cant with this :(((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...
279K 5.9K 25
Victoria Martin, or Tori as everyone else calls her, has a perfect life. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. Her sister was Lydia Martin the mos...
5.3K 61 15
Y/n returns to beacon hills after 10yrs to move back with her sister Lydia,she Returns To see that all of her childhood friends are there,Malia,Allis...
497K 10.9K 59
(NOW ON AO3) Sarah Stilinski the more popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin. Best friends with Stiles and Scott was going to event...