Mr. Stupid Rich

Por GwenniePoo

"He was made of money, and I knew anything but that. How was I supposed to trust him when people like him car... Más

Chapter One - Mister Get Back to Work
Chapter Two - Mister Murder You
Chapter Three - Mister Fire You
Chapter Four - Mister Mai and Caleb Seung
Chapter Five - Mister Lie to Mommy Dearest
Chapter Six - Mister Call
Chapter Seven - Mister What am I Getting Myself Into?
Chapter Eight - Mister Meet Your New Babysitter
Chapter Nine - Mister Second Chances
Chapter Ten - Mister Look Who's in the Kitchen
Chapter Eleven - Mr. Shane's the Name
Chapter Twelve - Mr. Punching Bag

Copyright Statement

2.2K 16 0
Por GwenniePoo

Copyright Statement

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Mr. Stupid Rich Idiot" including all chapters, prologues/ epilogues and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyright under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the author or creator of this work (G. McCoy or GwenniePoo) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. All infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright © G. McCoy - GwenniePoo

A/N: To have this story at its greatest, I plan on writing the entire novel, then come back and post it one by one. Trust me on this. I think it's one of the best ways to have a successful story. It won't just ramble on and on without going anywhere. Plus, I'll get to edit it, take things out, add things in without having to edit after it's been published. This way you won't get confused;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 25.3K 31
| Completed 10/11/19 | ♡ "Stop looking at me like that!" "Looking at you like what?" "Like you...like you ugh." "Like I what?" He began to chuckle. "...
614K 14.7K 34
Everleigh Dolan was going to be attending a new school, living in a new house, set in a new room, her mother wouldn't speak why but she was optimisti...
2.8K 206 95
(i don't know how to spell anything 😬i wrote this when i was in 6th grade i was stupid cant reach stuff it's rough lol hope you enjoying what you go...
824 44 44
Just saying I'm horrible at description so good luck Meet my family the Anderson's they are the rich family, perfect in their own ways or so it seems...