Telling Me, Love [Normila]

By albadetamble

An Alternate universe: Normani is a single mom to a two year old, Ally, her best friends are Dinah Jane and L... More

Telling Me, Love [Fifth Harmony]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteen
Sorry Guys
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
SNEAK PEAK - 'Distance'
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four [Final Chapter]
Through the Years- Allouis

Chapter Ten

2.2K 49 10
By albadetamble

An hour later, Camila and I were sitting on the sofa curled up watching some movie I didn’t know the name to when my phone rang.

“I’ll be right back” I say and get up and walk to my phone which I had left in the kitchen, I answer the call without even looking.

“Hello?” I say

“Hey, Normani Kordei?”

“Liam?”

“Yep. So you save my number and don’t do anything with it? That’s not very nice.”

I laugh “Sorry, Liam, I got caught up.”

“Doing what? Not thinking about me?”

“Something like that.”

“Well since I got you on the phone I will get straight to it, I want to ask you out on a date Ms. Kordei, will you please not put me to shame and say yes?”

I’m in disbelief, one of the main reasons I had given the man my number was to get make myself feel better with  Camila dancing with Harry, and now, Camila’s my girlfriend and I can’t do anything expect let him down easy.

“Ummmmm…. Actually I can’t, I’m in a relationship now.”

Liam’s sigh is loud and audible even through the phone “Well, damn, I should called sooner.”

I smile “I’m sorry Liam,”

“It’s alright, well either way, I want to hang out with you, even if on a friend level.”

“Really?”

“You seem really cool, Normani, yeah, I want to know you.”

“Well I want to know you too Liam- I actually don’t know your last name.”

“Payne.”

“Oh, well, Mr. Liam Payne, I would love to be your friend.”

“Good.”  It sounded like Liam was about to say more when a loud scream hit the my ears through the phone, I frown and move the phone back from my ear for a minute, I wait until it calms a little bit.

“Sorry, Lou just woke up.”

“Lou?”

“Yeah, um, I’m sorry but this is a too job hand, can I call you later?”

“Yeah, it’s no problem.”

We say our goodbyes and I head back into the living room and sit on the sofa, wrapping my arms around Camila’s mid-section, and stick my head in her hair.

“You alright?”

“Yeah, I’m good.”

“Who was it on the phone?”

I smile and kiss her neck softly “A new friend.”

Later that night Lauren, Zayn, decided to come back and Lauren had also decided on all of us having a sleepover.

“We never see you anymore! We’re either with Ally, or just you! Now it will be all four of us!” She said kissing my cheek and pulling out her sleeping bag, when I gave Zayn a fleeting glance he just shrugged and mouthed “go with it.” And so I did, Ally, who had been spending the day with her favorite aunt and uncle was running up to me and wrapping her arms around my leg.

“MommyBear!”

“Hey sweetie” I say, bending down and I grab her by her mid-section so she jumps up and puts her feet under her and I hold her tightly, she sticks her head in my hair and rubs her face in it.

“Missed you,” she says, muffled against my hair, and I smiled and hold her a little tighter.

“I missed you too, how about tomorrow we spend the whole day at the park? Just you and me?”

“Yeah!” Ally says and she pulls back from my neck and kisses my cheek.

We make our way to the living room where Lauren and Zayn are sitting in there sleeping bags talking quietly, Ally and I would sleep on the sofa (or Ally on Zayn’s chest. She liked doing that.), I put the Princess and the Frog and Ally instantly put herself against my chest and watched along, with her breathing on my neck, I didn’t mind though. It made me relax and lean against the sofa.

I must’ve been drifting in and out of sleep, because I opened my eyes to stare right into Lauren’s eyes.

“Hey…” she said quietly “Did you have fun with Camila today?”

I smiled back at her and nodding, not wanting to interrupt Ally’s sleeping.

“I’m glad, I want you to be happy, and I like her for you.”

“Thanks,” I say just as quietly

“Remember when we use to have sleepovers as kids? We would stay up all night and talk about music, boys, and dancing around to Beyoncé? I really miss that.”

I nod “Me too, we will have to have a day to do that again.”

Lauren sighed “we just have so many responsibilities now, today is one of those days I miss being a kid. When he had no idea how much a car payment was or  when we didn’t need jobs, our parents tucking us in at night, and now look at us, you’re a mom yourself, and Zayn and i… were thinking about being parents as well.”

My eyes widen “REALLY?” I mouth at her, mainly because if I had actually said it, I would have screamed it, waking up Ally and Zayn.

She nods and smiles “I think Ally needs a cousin.”

I couldn’t say anything I just smiled.

“And the tattoo he got of me… I know he’s the one. He’s it for me.”

“I’m so happy for you.” I say and move an arm from around Ally and reach out to my best friend. She takes my hand and moves over so she can sit on the sofa with me, I move an arm so she is under my shoulder and she leans in to me and Allyson holding us both close.

“I love you guys,” she whispers quietly

“We love you too, we all do.” I say and kiss my best friends forehead.

I close my eyes and lean my head against Lauren’s and listen to my daughter’s breathing, and my best friend’s heartbeat.

I was with Ally in the park swinging her on the swings when a little boy runs up and pulls on my leg.

“Mani!” he says and when I look down my eyes widen in surprise

“Louis!” I say and grab at the back of Ally’s swing so it will stop and I move so I can pull her out “Allyson! Look who’s here,” I say putting her down on the ground next to Louis.

Louis was in my dance class on Thursdays with Ally even though they were still young they always had a blast doing little routines with Louis, I was starting to believe that Ally had a crush on the boy.

“Friend!” Ally called and wrapped her arms around him, he was a little taller than her and he hugged her back just as tightly, I smiled down at them, Ally looks back up at me when they pull away “Double swing?” She asks me pointing to the bigger sit-down swing where she could sit back against it without worrying about falling out. So I bend down to face both of the kids.

“So, how about it? Want to swing?”

They both jump up and down excited screaming yes, and please. I just laugh and walk over with them and pick both of them, setting them down in the seat and strapping them in, after I step back and start to push them up, and up.

There laughs and giggles filled my ears.

“LOUIS!” A voice calls and I look around trying to find the voice, but I can’t see anyone, I move away from the back of the swing and look around to see where the voice is coming from

“Louis! Where are you?”

“Here’s over here!” I call out when I finally see the figure looking around wildly. I stick my hands up and point to the swing. The guy must understand because he’s running over towards the swing. I move back when I see him coming and stop the swing.

The man continues walking over to the swing and looks down at his sun “Don’t run away like that! I didn’t know where you were.”

Only then I got a good look at the man, I raised an eyebrow

“Liam?”

He looks over at me “Normani?” 

hey guys! I know it's been awhile but guess what? I'm about to be going on school break and i should be able to write a whole lot more now! Thank you so much for sticking around and reading this story and it fianlly has a 1,000 Reads! You really don't know how much it means to me that you like my writing. 

Also!  Can you lovely people do me a favor and check out my Sterek one as well? I actually wrote a fanfiction for school and it needs to have at least a 1,000 reads and votes by January, that one i will be updating more frequently since i need the reads and things to pass. It's about the DIA (Detroit Insitute of Arts) and i promise if you read it gets fluffier as time goes on and more chapters will be coming probably tomorrow, so leave commetns and vote for it, because HEY it's for a grade. haha. K thanks, love you bye!) 

P.S. don't be afaid to leave comments and hit me up on tumblr! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.4K 29
Camila knows how life is not a fanfiction story..... Love life is what she means.... And she learned that in a very tragic way..... She fell in love...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
383K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
161K 3.5K 27
โShe left me.โž โI should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...