The Bride Of Krampus

By Arielpanda2

Long long ago in Germany lived a girl named Crystal Snow. She was a beautiful girl who lived in a village of... More

~ Crystal Snow ~
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 3 : Krampus Is Coming To Town ( Part 2 )
Chapter 4 : The Deal
Chapter 5 : Krampus's Liar
Chapter 6 : WHAT I'M THE QUEEN OF DEMONS !!!!!
Chapter 7 : The Demon Ball
A/N
Chapter 8 : Exploring the Castle
Chapter 9 : The Truth
Chapter 10 : True Colors
Chapter 11 : The Illness
A/N : SUPERBOWL 🎉🎉🎉
Chapter 12 : Love Hurts
A/N : Special Day 🎂🎂🎂
Chapter 13 : Familiar Memories
A/N
A/N
Chapter 14 : A Demon's Past
#SaveSml
Merry Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Chapter 2 : Krampus Is Coming To Town ( Part 1 )

4.8K 91 21
By Arielpanda2

                                              {Disclaimer : I don't own anything but this story}

                                                  December 24 ( Thursday)          [  9:55 A.M ]

                                                                                Crystal's P.O.V

I woke up to a cold breeze and my window was wide open and a little bit of snow was in my room.

" AW-CHOOO !!! " i sneezed

I walked to the widow that was wide open and looked outside and saw a snow storm outside.

" Oh No " i muttered and quickly shut my shuttering window i let a sigh of relief escape my lips. I went to my closet and changed into my favorite dress and shoes than all of a sudden i heard.

" BREAKFAST IS READY !!!!! " a voice shouted outside my door i jumped because it startled me.

   I strolled to my door but then Max barged in with a smile 

" Crystal breakfast is ready " he cheered , i smiled at his childishness and nodded and walked down the stairs with him                                                                                                                                            " Did you see the snow storm " he questioned

" Yes i did " i replied

When we got their everyone was sitting down as if they were waiting for me.

I gave them all a straight face not even bothering to smile i know what's going to happen and if they think i'm gonna fall for their tricks they have another thing .

" Good morning Crystal " the twins ( June , Summer ) said with a smile

" Good morning to you both " i replied with a big smile and then took my seat. I saw mother look at father and signal him to speak. He cleared him throat and looked at me

" Good morning Crystal " he spoke with a fake smile , I snorted and rolled my eyes i noticed everyone had their breakfast in front of them except me.

" Where's my breakfast " I questioned but i already knew it's probably in the kitchen cooked but they wanted me to answer the question first.

" It's being cooked right now " he cheerfully answered 

" Yeah being cooked with drugs " i thought

" So Crystal me and your mother love you very much- " he started I snorted and rolled my eyes again all the adults were staring right at me while Max , Andrea ,Albert and the twins were eating.

" Crystal , me , your mother , and your grandparents think you should get marry a rich gentleman " Father continued then finished.

I gave a hateful glare to all of them and said in a hateful tone " NO" 

They all looked shocked except for my siblings who were still eating and not paying attention.

Mother and my grandparents looked at father and signaled ( Nodded) him to go to the kitchen.

Father got up and went to the kitchen to get my breakfast. When he came out he went to the counter and i saw him take out a small vile from his pocket and he grabbed the wooden salt shaker and he added the liquid to the salt he put in my breakfast to make it look like he was putting salt in my food.

He walked to me with my food and placed it in front of me and he looked me in the eyes and gave me a sad smile.

" Enjoy your breakfast " he cheered I saw sadness and guilt in his eyes but I glared at him.

" Thank you father " i hissed he then went back to his seat while still looking at me. Everyone was staring at me even my sibling who had finished their breakfast. I stared right at my food.

                                                                                   [Time/ 10:30]

" I'm not hungry " i bluntly stated my parents and grandparents were shocked but my siblings were happy.

" Can I have it ? " all my siblings said in sync .

" NO !!!! " all the adults said and with that  i got out of my seat and walked away. They all Frantically ( Adults ) followed me.

" A-Are you sure sweet heart you didn't have supper last night " mother blurted

" Y-yeah at least eat the bread " father nervously blurted

" They're right " my grandparents shouted

We all were in the living room but my siblings stared at us from the hallway suspicious of my parents and grandparents behavior.

" No because i wouldn't eat food that has been drugged !!! " i screamed and I started to cry.

Everyone was shocked , no one moved , no one spoke , everything and one was silent.

" W-We d-don't know what you're talking about " mother stuttered trying to play innocent.

" Don't play innocent i heard your conversation last night- Hell I saw father put the drug in my food in front of my eyes !!!! " i screamed and sobbed.

All they adults looked guilty and ashamed while me siblings were just shocked.

" S-sweetie let us explain " father pleaded while have tears run down his face .

" No i'm done with you , this family and I'm done with everything " I sobbed then i marched to the hall closet that held are fur coats and cloaks.

I grabbed my green cloak and put it over my dress.

I ran to the kitchen with my family following behind me, and next to the table there was a picnic basket. I took the basket and fill it with a loaf of bread and a bottle of warm cider and then i walked to the front door.

I turned around to see my family one last time and said " You all are nothing but greedy , lying  , filthy bastards and i will no long take this anymore !!!! " i screamed then ran out the door in the storm.

While I was running away all i heard was my family calling my name , begging for me to come back , and sobbing , crying and screams of despair.

[Time : 11:30 A.M]

I ran for about an hour the wind and snow was blowing in my face I couldn't see , I had no where to go and i felt like i was running in circles then i saw what looked like a stone bridge.

I smiled this meant i was near Rothenburg ( The name of the town). I carefully crossed the bridge to the town and when i got there i was horrified to see the town ( look at the picture at the top ).

" HELLO IS ANYONE HERE !!!!! " I screamed but all i heard was the wind roaring and my echo.

I decided to look around for anyone the whole town seemed deserted there were no lights, no animals and no people I started to get scared.

"Creeeeeeaaaaaaaak "

I heard what seemed like a door creak open I looked to my left and saw a house door open.

I thought it was weird because every house on the road was closed but i let the curiosity get a hold of me and i went inside the house. When I got inside their was snow everywhere inside I looked around and everything looked destroyed and on the wall in the kitchen was a gingerbread man stabbed to the wall.

" GASP !!! " I stated

I ran out of the kitchen but then i tripped on something and dropped the basket I looked at the snow and saw something orange i wiped the snow away too see a little rag doll.

I picked it up and looked at it , It started to cry and I cuddled it. I got myself up picked up my basket and made my way to the front door when I saw something that intrigued me , next to a fall pine tree I saw hooves prints in the snow.

" Made an Elk broke in " I insured myself it's not uncommon for that to happen.

 " But what kind of elk stands on it's hind legs? " I question while touching the hooves print.

    " ROOOOAAAAR " ( Think of a wolf howling)

When i heard that i got scared so I dropped the doll and ran out the door . When I got outside I saw snowmen everywhere on the street and the snowy wind blew harder when I looked at the snowmen I thought I saw glowing eyes , maniac laughter and something behind the snowmen.

                                                                                [Time / 12:40 A.M]

                                                                                       " Gasp "

 I gasped and ran away  , soon i found myself in the center of town there's a fountain in the center of town.

The fountain was frozen but i needed to sit down I walked up the stairs and sat at the edge and I cuffed my hands and blew my breath in them to try to get them warm and I crossed my arms and shivered. I then remember the stuff I packed in the basket I opened it and took and the loaf of bread and cider which was somehow still warm.

I opened the bottle and took a drink then I put it down and took a large bite out of my bread.  After I drank all the cider and finished my bread I got up and picked up the basket. I wanted to go home - but i couldn't my family might harm me - so I continued to search for any survivors. 

" SOMEBODY ANYBODY ARE YOU OUT THERE !!!! " I screamed the wind got rougher and snow got heavier and I was panting and searching but no one was here.

                                                                         " CLANK CLANK  CLANK "

I froze i knew those sounds it was the sound of chains and the sound echoed everywhere but I kept walking.

                                                                              " ROOOOAAAAR "   ( howling)                                                                         

I immediately got scared I remembered I heard that sound back at that house.  

                                                                                  " THUMP !!!! "

That sound came from in front on me then I looked up and saw a horrific creature of the roof of a house.

I was frozen I couldn't speak , move , or even breathe i was shaking and hyperventilating I watched I horror as the creature then stood on it's hind legs and jump across to the other roof.

  " AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH " I screamed and dropped the basket then ran for my life but the beast was jumping from roof to roof to roof following me.

                                                           [Time / 2: 59 P.M] ( gotta it speed up )

                                                                  "  RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN "

That's all that went through my head while I was running I tripped over something I looked at it and it was a hand.

I was hyperventilating and then i saw the body where it belonged to It was a woman who was frozen solid. 

I couldn't even scream I felt like I was gonna vomit but i couldn't stay I had too run I got back up and ran, Soon I found myself at the bridge and quickly dashed over it .

                                                                                       " THUD !!!!!!! "

While I was running over the bridge I looked behind me to see the beast at the end of the bridge ( Behind her where she ran from) I didn't follow me it just stood their watching me run. I felt nervous because why would a monster let me run away but I had no choice I just hope it doesn't follow me.

                                                                             [ Time Skip : 4:01  P.M. ]

I kept running I couldn't see anything in front or behind me but suddenly In a distance i saw a light.

" I'M SAVED !!!! " I cheered as I ran towards the light ( Not Heaven ) as the closer I got I began to realize It was the house I ran away from I stopped in my tracks as I stood in front of the house I had to choose.

" Stay out here and Die or Go home and be punished " .

I couldn't decide either way I would die so I have nothing to lose. But then again the house is more safer then out here so I took a deep breathe and walked to the front door the wind howling in my face , The heavy snow falling I took in another deep breathe.

                                                                          " POUND POUND POUND !!!! "

I pounded on the door and screamed " LET ME IN LET ME IN !!!!! " my throat hurt real bad from the screaming. 

Suddenly the door was yanked open and I saw my little brother Max he looked as if he was crying then he looked at me and then hi frown turned into a big smile when he saw my face.

" C-C-Crystal is that you ? " he urged as he began to cry.

" Yes it's me " I replied he then strolled to me and gave me a big hug and sobbed in my chest.

We both walked in the house and I shut the door and let a sigh of relief " Where is everyone ? " I questioned.

" They're in the den " he replied I sighed and walked to the den as I walked in they were sobbing even Albert and Andrea. I cleared my throat and everyone looked towards the origin they all were shocked then they all smiled and ran towards me with smiles.

" CRYSTAL !!!! " they all shouted as they ran to me.

" H-Hello everyone " they all were crying and my grandparents thanked god for my return. Soon after answering their questions i was seated in the den by the warm fire with a cup of tea in my hand.

After I was warmed up we all had a group hug.

" This Is The Family I Remembered " I thought

                      I thought I saw something outside so I gasped My Grandmother sensed something was wrong when she saw me shaking and asked  " Crystal what happened why are you shaking "

Everyone stared at me and then I took a deep breathe and explained everything that happened when I left.

                                                                            After explanation [ Time : 5: 00 P.M.]

Everyone was shocked , Horrified , and Intrigued after the story I broke down crying and mother comforted me. Grandfather and Grandmother looked at each other then at me then asked at the same time. 

" What did this creature look like ? " .

I thought for a second and thought about what happened at the bridge then replied                         " It had horns , a blood red cloak and It had a mask on "

my grandparents looked as if they were stabbed in the back with a sword

They both then confessed " We know what's going on "

Everyone stared at them was curiosity , shock , and suspicion.  

Grandfather began " To understand what's happening you need to listen to this story "

Grandmother stood up from her seat and stood in front of the fire and looked at all of us then she began ( Play Video )

Grandfather went to grandmother and comforted her as she cried we all were shocked and surprised.

Then Mother hissed " You really think we will fall for this ridiculous story " everyone was silent from her words.

Grandfather got angry then shouted " Shes never lied once in her life Unlike you, You wretch !!! " 

And with that comment Grandfather and mother got into a argument then eventually father got involved everyone even my siblings started to blame each other for all of this.

 While everyone was arguing I sat next to my grandmother and stared at the fire with her then asked  " How does Krampus know who to target "

She then replied " He only comes when Hope is lost , when Belief is forgotten  and when the Christmas Spirit dies"

" THIS IS All MY FAULT " I thought

I was the one who gave up belief , hope and Christmas I made the saw wish grandmother did I then started to cry.

Grandmother hugged me and kissed me on the cheek my thought were interrupted when I heard a noise.

" THUD !!!!!! "

It came from on top of the roof everyone stopped and slowly looked up toward the roof I was scared I didn't want to die.

Suddenly we all heard maniac laughter through out the house grandmother had a breakdown because she knew that laughter anywhere then I looked out the widow and saw the glowing eyes I saw in the village but there was more of them.

I felt scared , horrified and frightened they all must have followed me my father the closet and grabbed a crossbow and ax he gave the crossbow to Albert who stood an aimed it at the widow. Mother and my other sibling were huddled in the corner.

Suddenly Box fell down the chimney and landed in front of all of use  it was a jack n the box I used to have on when I was a child. I start to wind the tune by it's self then it stopped everyone watched in silence. 

                                                                   " POP !!! "

We all jumped when the lid suddenly opened then slowly a jack slowly came out of it .

[ 6:00 P.M. ]

It began to grow bigger an bigger and bigger we all watched in horror then it looked straight at us.

                                                           " SCEEEEEEEEEERCH !!!!!!!!!! " it screeched

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH " we all screamed then we all scrambled out the room out with the Jack hot on are trail we had a root cellar where we kept all the drinks so we all ran to the door to the root cellar. Once we all were inside father , grandfather and Albert boarded up the door all the girls and women were crying including me.

 " Why did I have to me stubborn , Why didn't I just do as you all said " I sobbed

Everyone was now looking at me with concern I fell to my knees and cried and then I confessed  " Alright It was me, It was my fault , I made the wish , It was me " I screamed

" Sweetie  what are you talking about " Grandmother asked while walking towards me.

" Last night when you all went to bed after I heard what you all said. I went to the fireplace and burned the picture of our family father gave me last Christmas and wished for everyone to go away and leave me alone !!! " I sobbed.

Everyone was silent grandmother looked at me with shock.

Mother had a furious look and went up to me.

" SMACK !!!! "

She slapped me hard the yelled " DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE !!!!! " then she tried to hit me again but father held her back.

Grandmother stood up in front of me to protect me " She did not know - when this happened to me I did not know - but this wouldn't have happened if you weren't so greedy !!!!! "

Thus started another argument I just sat in the corner with regret then realization hit me then it stood up and screamed 

" BE QUIET !!!! "

Everyone was silent the looked at me then I continued " This is everyone's fault - look at us were always arguing  and fighting  like a bunch of children - " then I sat down then continued " All I wanted was are family to be happy again " I sobbed 

Everyone looked ashamed they knew I was right are hatred and anger towards each other caused this. Grandmother sat next to me  and smiled at me then said " That's the same thing I wish for but my families anger for each other caused their demise " then she hugged me then got up. 

                                                                 " POUND POUND POUND "

The Jack tried to break down the door we all hide in different parts of the cellar .

                                                                             " CRASH "

The door was ripped open and the Jack in the box creature crawled down the stairs everyone was quiet It looked around for us but went to the corner of the room there was a scarecrow that looked like a person it then grabbed it and tried to swallow it.

I looked to my left and saw my family signal for me to move they all slowly and quietly walked up the stairs and so did I . We all but the door back In place and father ripped the floor boards are boarded up the door so the creature couldn't get out.

[ 6:50 P.M ]

All the men ran to the weapons closet and grabbed all the weapons and mother and grandmother packed all the food. I looked out the window and saw no one was there. 

" SCREEEEEECH !!!!! "

We all jumped the creature must have realized we weren't there we all frantically packed all of our belongings.  I was scared we all had too leave but we had no where to go but anywhere was safer then here.

" Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle " 

That sounded like jingling bells then but the window there was a large light then Grandmother shouted

" Elfen !!! " (elves)

Then the window was kicked in an The elves rushed in we all screamed as the stormed in with weapons. They tried to hurt us they kicked are ankles and made us all fall then they dragged us all outside.

We all were held by are arms ( Arm locks ) we all were sobbing and on the roof of our home was him it was Krampus.

He jumped off of our roof and right in front of us my family was begging and pleading for their lives I Sobbed this was it - this is where we die and I looked down to the snow ground .

                                                                                       "  THUD "

I saw what looked like hooves in front of me then suddenly my hood on my cloak was ripped off my head and i felt a cold hand grab my jaw then I slowly looked up and there he was I was now face to face with the Christmas Demon himself.

Krampus

Author-Chan : Well everyone here's chapter 2 I hope you enjoy please leave comments and votes

BYE-BYE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 30
After trying to survive through endless bullying and taunts, Mona decides to end it all. On one cold winter night, she travels deep into the woods, i...
7.5K 221 34
My body trembled, but not from the cold. "You frighten me." His brow twitched, eyes darting around the features of my face. "Frighten, or excite?" Hi...
360K 7.7K 26
Sophia North was always that of the broken sort. With her abusive father and the bullies in her school she is treated as the freak only because of he...
101 11 13
In this story, a young man named Nick gets adopted by the Christmas demon Krampus. The reason for this is so he can become his assistant. Together t...