Warm Hands [Hiroomi x Akihito...

By weebakon

[#1 IN #KYOUKAINOKANATA 8/30/21] [#17 IN #ANIMEFANFIC 5/19/19 :))] [#1 IN #BEYONDTHEBOUNDARY 8/21/21] [#436 I... More

Chapter one: Warm Encounter
Chapter two: Daydreaming
Chapter three: The Walk Home
Chapter four: Get to Know, Then Judge
Chapter five: The Nase House
Chapter six: Soft Cheek
Chapter seven: Troubles and Ice Cream
Chapter eight: Indirect Confession
Chapter nine: A Date and Doubt
Chapter ten: "Glasses Make It Better"
Chapter eleven: Nightmares
Chapter twelve: Titled Words
Chapter thirteen: Chilled Hands
Chapter fourteen: Help from a Little Sister
Chapter fifthteen: In Between
Chapter sixteen: A Special Place
Chapter seventeen: Patching Things Up
Chapter eighteen: Love Under the Lights [Christmas Special!]
Chapter eighteen.2: Extended
Chapter nineteen: Reserved Kiss
Chapter twenty: Defend
Chapter twenty-one: Akkey to Akkun
Chapter twenty-two: Half-Knowing
Chapter twenty-three: Uncertain
Chapter twenty-four: Learning and Growing [V-day special!]
Chapter twenty-five: What the Future Holds
Chapter twenty-six: Not Feeling Well
Chapter twenty-seven: Half-Yumo and Spirit World Warriors
Chapter twenty-eight: School Without Akihito
Chapter twenty-nine: Awake
Chapter thirty: Fear of Being Alone
Chapter thirty-one: Power
Chapter thirty-two: Spiritual Presence
Chapter thirty-three: Cold Appearance
Chapter thirty-four: Unnoticeable Things
Chapter thirty-five: Swimming in Love
Chapter thirty-six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter thirty-seven: Losing
Chapter thirty-eight: Expanding
Chapter thirty-nine: Rice Omelet
Chapter forty: No Joke
Chapter forty-one: Thoughts
Chapter forty-two: Warm Satisfaction
Chapter forty-three: Accepted
Chapter forty-four: Yumo
Chapter forty-five: Containment
Chapter forty-six: Running Rage
Chapter forty-seven: Safe Haven
Chapter forty-eight: Risks for the One
(Not a Chapter)
Chapter forty-nine: Time To Finish What Was Started
Chapter fifty: Smiliar Demons
Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween

1.3K 44 5
By weebakon

A/n: this chapter is important to the plot!

Hiroomi Nase

    The October air was way too cold for my liking. I moved my scarf up over the lower part of my face and shivered. My hands automatically shoved themselves into the pockets of my jacket and curled up as far in as they could. The jacket wasn't warm enough for my hands and my teeth chattered uncontrollably. I was about to surrender my body to the cold, but something warm nuzzled its way from behind and slithered to my hands. The mysterious hands covered mine and warmth rushed through them. I smiled and moved my head to the side to peek over at Akkey. His warm smile glowed with his cheeks red from the cold. I laughed slightly and pressed my back against his torso.

   "Good afternoon, Akkey." I said and he adjusted his position deeper over my shoulder. He kissed my cheek and the warmth flowed through my entire body. I sighed happily as I stood comfortably in his arms.

"Do you know what you're dressing up as tomorrow?" I paused, huh? I turned my head to look at him. He smiled and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You do know what tomorrow is, right?" I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"I...don't," I say at last. Akkey stares at me with shock. He gasps loudly and pushes away from me.

"Tomorrow is Halloween, dummy!" I laugh at his child side. He frowns playfully and slaps my arm.

"What are you dressing up as?" He laughs and crosses his arms. I chuckle and think for a moment.

"I don't know." The last time I participated in Halloween was back when Mitsuki was ten and I was eleven. So it's been a while...

Akkey's face gleamed with inspiration. He claps his hands and smiles evilly.

"Good, because I have the perfect costume for us." He purrs. I grin and rub my chin.

"Oh, really?" I say, intrigued by his flirting. He rubs his hands and quickly kisses my cheek. He presses his newly warm hands against my cheeks and I sigh happily from the contact. He smiles and stares at me for a moment. His smile alone can warm me, his touch can fill me with feeling, his eyes can grab my attention from reality.

I smile and start to wonder what he was thinking. I grab his shoulders and flipped my hair.

"So, what are we dressing up as?" Akihito smirks at me and leans in close to my ear. He looks from side to side and smiles.

   "I'll be Pikachu and you'll be Ash." Before he could even finish his sentence, I start to laugh hysterically. Akkey frowns and pursed his lips.

   "What's so funny?" He growls. I hold my stomach and pat his shoulder. I take a deep breath from the laughter and look up at him. He had his arms crossed and had an eyebrow risen. I sigh and stand up straight again.

   "Nothing, just imagining you as Pikachu is adorable, that's all." I smile at him and chuckle. His cheeks turn pink and he eyes look away from mine. I kiss his cheek lightly and hug him.

  "My little Akkey," I mock at him as his arms fall to his side. He hugs me back and grumpily puts his head on my shoulder.

   "I think that's a great idea." I finally say to please him. I could tell he's smiling.

•  •  •

     The next afternoon, I put on my Ash costume. I add my scarf to the mix for I couldn't part without it. I trot downstairs to grab a snack and see Mitsuki. She wore cat ears atop her head and a tail extending from her lower back.

   "Good afternoon, Mitsuki, you look adorable as usual." I rest my chin in my hand and smile at her. She grabs the milk from the fridge and sets it on the counter.

   "Afternoon, brother," she looks at my costume and laughs slightly.

   "What's with the costume?" I move around the counter and grab a cookie from the plate she prepared for herself.

   "I'm matching with Akkey." I gleam at her. She rolls her eyes and pours her glass of milk.

   "Whatever, pervert." I frown at her words, but quickly ignore it because today was going to be fun.

The sound of someone knocking on the front door echoed through the room. I frolicked toward the door and opened it happily. It was Akkey in his Pikachu costume. He wore a yellow shirt and pants and had a headband with Pikachu's ears attached to them. He also had two red cheeks drawn on his face and a small tail poking out from behind. The drawn on cheeks were covering his flustered face. He looked embarrassed by his outfit and tense. I held back my laughter and smiled widely.

   "I never knew Akkey could look any cuter." I said to make him feel more confident in his attire. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

   "And I never knew Hiroomi could look anymore attractive." He said matter-of-factly and laughed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. His intensity decreased and he nuzzled my neck.

   "I love you, Akkey." I hummed and kissed his neck.  Akihito's body became limp and he hugged me back.

   "I love you, too, Hiroomi." He mumbled and kissed my shoulder. I could hear footsteps from behind me.

   "Get a room, perverts!" It was Mitsuki, being disgusted by our affection. I turned my head and laughed. Akihito groaned and smiled.

   "Let's go!"  He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. Today we were going to go watch a horror film at Akkey's apartment.

•  •  •

    When we arrived, I entered his apartment to see his couch piled with pillows and blankets and snacks with drinks on the table. I gaped at the sight.

   "It looks so...warm." I whisper and kick my shoes and jump onto the couch. I wrap myself in the fuzzy blankets and inhale the scent of Akkey. I grin and look up to see Akkey giggling at me. I then jump up and trap him in my arms and bring him down to the couch. He laughs and I start to tickle him. His laughter increases and my tickling ceases to stop. I end up on top of him, in between his legs, tickling his tummy. I then lean down and press my lips against his. His laughter stops and he cups my face. He tries to stop smiling, but he can't.

   "We should...put in the...movie." He says between breaths. I release him and smirk.

   "But you're so warm, Akkey." I continue to kiss him. He laughs and flutters his eyes. He tries to get up, but my weight keeps him down. He then forces himself on top of me and let's go of my lips. He smiles and rolls off. I frown and my body loses life.

   "Come back, Akkey!" I reach out my hand toward him. He puts in the movie and walks slowly back over. His hands are on his hips and he smirks at me.

   "You can't go a second without my warmth, can't you?" My bottom lip pokes out and I pretend to whine. I reach my hands up and grab the air, wanting him to join me again. He rolls his eyes and falls onto the couch, almost crushing me.

  "Akkey!"
  "Shush, the movie's starting." He makes himself comfortable on me and watches the opening of the film. My neck strains to see the television. I then turn my body to the side and Akihito slides off into the floor.

   "Hiroomi!" He squeaks as he sits up on the floor. I laugh and adjust my torso to be more comfortable.

   "Hush, the movie's starting." I mock him and laugh again. He crosses his arms and turns toward the television. I reach my hand out to pet his head.

   "Come back, Akkey." I whimper and ruffle his hair. He sighs and crawls back onto the couch, laying on his side next to me. I wrap my arm under his armpit and move so my body is against his.

   As the movie went on, my eyes grew tired and I started to fall asleep. His apartment was so quiet and Akkey's body warmed me perfectly. The movie was boring to me, but I could tell Akkey was into it. After an obvious jump-scare, Akihito's body jumped and he breathed heavily. I shushed him softly and rubbed his head. He sighed and shifted in his position. I nuzzled his neck and kissed him.

   "Was my Akkey frightened?" He turned his head to the couch and rubbed his eyes.

   "Of course not!" He groaned and crossed his arms. He curled up and closed his eyes.

  "Whatever you say, Akkey." I kissed the top of his head and we both fell asleep, still in our costumes.

A/n: happy Halloween!
Next Update: November 23rd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 243 9
When Makoto finds out about Rin's feelings towards Haru, out comes the true Makoto. He gives Rin the challenge to see who can win in a race for Haru...
75.6K 4K 26
*Completed* God I hate myself so much for opening another book while I've still got two to finish but I had this idea stuck the entire last two days...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
647K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.