Divergent high

By Divergent_is_my_life

This is Divergent in modern times but the whole gang goes to high school. Four is the school's bad boy player... More

Divergent high
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Really important news!
Chapter 36
Please help
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
SEQUEL!!!!

Chapter 8

73.4K 1.5K 2.6K
By Divergent_is_my_life

Four's POV

Chapter 8:

It's been three weeks since we got assigned the baby project and today is the day where I get to give this demon back to Tris.

I am currently sitting in my room with Tris. why you may ask? Well for some reason we have to get together once a week to talk about the project. Lucky for me Marcus isn't home right now so I don't have to deal with him.

"This creepy baby thing is awful it didn't stop crying the entire week." I complain to Tris who is sitting on a chair across from my bed while I'm laying on my stomach on my bed facing Tris.

"Well what did you do to make it stop? Did you feed it? Did you change it's diaper?" she asks.

I make a face,"you were supposed to do all of that? I just shoved it in my closet so I wouldn't hear it and it eventually stopped."

She chuckles,"Yeah remember it's like a 'real' baby." then she laughs again.

Gosh her laugh is adorable. wait, what!? No it's not. Yes it is. ok shut up I'm not having an argument with myself.

Waaaahhhh the baby cries ugh this will be the death of me.

I groan "Why won't this stupid thing stop crying!?"

"Probably because you haven't feed it or changed its diaper at all this week which by the way Ms. Wu won't be to happy about that. So how about you do it." she says handing me the bag full of diapers and bottles.

"But I don't know how to." I wine

"Awwww the almighty Four has something he actually can't do." she says it like she's talking to a 3 year old.

"I will have you know I can do anything." I say and grab the bag.

I open up the diaper and am surprised with what I see,"what the heck!? There is actually poop in here!" I exclaim and throw the baby against the wall making it cry even more. I look and see that it made a big, noticeable dent. Well crap that stupid baby caused me one whipping.

Tris groans and goes pick up the baby,"you are going to make us fail this project. And it's not real poop in the diaper mr. smarty pants. Now try it again and don't flip out and don't freaking make another dent in your wall." she hands me back the baby doll

After 30 tries of trying to get the diaper on I finally get it to where it looks good. Ok fine maybe not good but it stays that's all that matters. I look over at Tris and see that she has an amused face.

"What's the matter? you don't like my diaper skills?" I ask putting my hand over my heart.

She chuckles and shakes her head.

I look at the time. Shoot Marcus will be here any minute.

"What else do we need to do today?" I ask in a hurry.

"Well we need to write the paper about this week's experience with the 'baby'." she answers

"Ok well your house is right down the street lets go to your house, my dad will be home any minute." I say

She looks at me confused,"Why does that matter?" she asks

"No questions lets just go."
___________________________

"Tris I don't wanna do this anymore it's so boring." I whine we are currently typing the paper in Tris's house

"We've been working on this for only 30 minutes." Tris says

"I've never spent that long working on a project." I say

"And what are your grades?" she asks

I stay silent and smirk in response. They are pretty awful I don't really bother in school.

"That's what I thought." she says while grinning. gosh her smile.

Oh my gosh!!! what's wrong with me!? why do I keep on thinking about her. But her eyes are so beautiful, she is beautiful. Oh my gosh I think I'm going mental! someone call an ambulance stat!

I was thinking about her so much that I didn't realize I was staring right at her and she was staring back. She blushes and breaks the eye contact. Her blush- no stop it!

"So Um you never answered my question from earlier. Why did you want to leave when your dad came home?" she asks

Shoot. what do I say? she would be able to tell that I'm lying because Christina taught her how to tell if someone is lying. Thanks a lot. Well if I don't tell her now then she will find out sooner or later.

I sigh,"you aren't going to leave me alone about my dad now are you?" I ask her

She shakes her head,"I just want to know why you hate him so much it doesn't make sense."

I sigh again and stand up I go to pull off my shirt but she stops me,"whoa what are you doing? I asked you about your dad not to strip."

"I know and I'm answering your question." I say and go back to pulling off my shirt. I turn around to show her what that monster did to my back.

She gasps and runs her fingers over the lash marks. Every where she touches sends sparks. Something that I've never felt with any other girl.

"He did this to you?" she asks almost in a whisper.

I nod,"How long has this gone on?" she asks

"Ever since I can remember."

I turn around and see her jaw wide open in shock,"So now you see why I hate him so much. He has physically and mentally abused me ever since I was little. And he was responsible for my mom's death. She died when I was in 3rd grade and right in front of my face after Marcus beat her to death. Her last words were 'Be strong Tobias' and ever since my punishments have been getting worse and worse when she was alive the beatings were just punches and kicks, because my mom would stop him from going any further. she was always selfless and put me before her." I finish almost choking on my words. I miss my mom very day more and more.

I have no idea why I opened up so much to her I have never told anyone this much besides Zeke and Uriah.

I don't notice until now that we are so close that if anyone would step any closer then we would be kissing and something inside me wants to close that gap. So without thinking I do exactly that.

She freezes for a second shocked about what I just did and quit frankly I am too. But after a couple seconds she starts to kiss me back. I put my hands around her waist and she puts her hands around my neck running her fingers through my hair.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm in love with Tris. I have never felt this way about anyone and I kind of like it.

After a couple of minutes we break apart but the space in between us is still to a minimum.

Before I realize what I'm about to say I blurt out,"Honestly Tris I really like you."

She looks really shocked,"And I really like you." I grin and she smiles back

"This will sound crazy, but Tris would you be my girlfriend?" I ask

She grins,"Yes!"

I grin feeling warmth inside my chest,"And don't call me Four when we are alone call me by my real name it will be nice to hear it not being used against me."

She nods,"ok Tobias."

Tris's POV

I woke up this morning in a really good mood. Last year if someone came up to me and told me that Tobias and I would go out I would start laughing in their face. I still can believe that I feel for him. with in the 3 weeks we got a lot closer and stopped fighting as much. After he opened up to me I was positive I was in love him. Last night after he asked me out we stayed up talking and kissing until about midnight.

After getting dressed I skip downstairs and pour my self some cereal with a huge grin on my face. I look up and notice that my parents and Caleb are staring at me.

"What?" I ask

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" Caleb asks

I look at him confused

"Why are you in such a good mood?" he clarifies like I'm dumb.

I just grin and shrug in response. I look outside and see Tobias waiting outside in his Ferrari Last night we decided that we would drive to school together and he would drive. Caleb looks outside and sees what I was looking at.

"Why is HE bringing you to school?" Caleb asks

I ignore him and hug mom and dad bye and run off to his car.

During the drive we discussed on if it would be a good idea to tell our friends or not but we soon decided that we should they desire that much.

When I step out of Tobias's car all of the girls turn and glare at me. Tobias notices and puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses me to make a statement that he's off the market. I look up at him grateful that he would do that for me. he smirks and we start walking into school together.

As we walk down the halls everyone's eyes are on us because Tobias has his arm around me. I honestly hate all of this attention but I figured that this would happen if we started dating.

I finally see Christina, Shauna, Marlene, Lynn, Will, Zeke, and Uriah all talking. ever since the project they have been hanging out with our group and honestly they are so hilarious and nice, not at all what I was expecting coming front them.

As we get closer my stomach starts to churn. I'm really scared about our friends would think about us dating. Tobias notices this and he gives my shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

They all look over at us wide eyed and their jaws wide open in shock. I look up at Tobias and he looks at me then we start laughing at their reactions. Then he bends down and gives me a quick kiss.

"Ok when did this happen?" Christina was the first to speak up.

"Last night." Tobias answers

"Explain." Lynn says

"Well we were working on the project last night and we started kissing and I asked her out." Tobias states simply

Christina squeals and gives me a very tight hug.

"Chris- can't- breathe-"

She laughs and lets go,"haha sorry. I'm just so happy! you finally got yourself a boyfriend!!!" I roll my eyes in response.

"Awwww my little boy finally settling down!" Uriah exclaims

"Awwww he's growing up so fast." Zeke says while whipping off a fake tear then leans on Uriah's shoulder and Uriah pats his head in a comforting way.

I laugh and Tobias give them a slight punch,"you two are idiots."

"But you love us!" Uriah yells

"Sadly." he replies

And this is my new life and I'm pretty happy about it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Fourtris!!! Oh my Dauntless Cake! have you guys seen the new Divergent clip!!?? I literally forgot to breathe. its so beautiful! I love shailene as Tris and Theo as Four. He's so hot! anyways thank you for reading!

Please comment and vote! thank you!😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 7.6K 30
Tris and our other favorite Divergent characters are in high school in our world. The basic plot has been used a lot, I know, but I've made my story...
152K 2.7K 26
Tris is the new girl and Four is the schools bad boy. He's probably slept with every girl at Divergent High, she's a virgin good-girl. She's never be...
16.2K 444 11
Its a small town, people either leave or dream of leaving. Tris Prior doesn't have the best relationship with social activities. When she started col...
1.3M 29.2K 36
I am Tris Prior. I got pregnant at 17 and ran away. Why? Maybe out of fear. The father of my baby, the love of my life is now a worldwide superstar...