BLOODWOOD [S1]

Af PeanutPeter

Bloodwood, doesn't the name sound bad? A group of teens are targeted by an unknown masked killer. Some think... Mere

WELCOME TO BLOODWOOD [EPISODE 1]
LIVES AT STAKE [EPISODE 2]
HORROR SHOW [EPISODE 3]
TORTURE BITCH [EPISODE 4]
BITCH LAND PART 1 [ EPISODE 5 ]
BITCH LAND PART 2 [ EPISODE 6 ]
BITCH LAND PART 3 [ EPISODE 7 ]
RACE AGAINST TIME [ EPISODE 9 ]
BLOODY BIRTHDAY GIRL [ EPISODE 10 ] FINAL EPISODE

MENTAL [ EPISODE 8 ]

20 1 0
Af PeanutPeter

(THANK YOU TO MY AMAZING FRIEND CUP , OR IDEALMEMORI FOR BASICALLY WRITING MOST OF THIS EPISODE ! LOVE YOU ! - PETER)

Brooke got home and sighed. She set down the groceries.

"Cam? " , Brooke asked. She didn't hear a response. She walked up the stairs and heard a knife. She gasped. Her eyes widened. 

She ran down the hallway to Cam's room. It was locked and she slammed on the door. She looked around and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. She grabbed a large kitchen knife and ran upstairs. She ran to Cam's bedroom door and started stabbing the door. She hit the door so hard with the knife that the door fell down. 

She saw Cam screaming as she stabbed her pillows then went to her wrist and slowly slit it open. Brooke ran to her and threw the knife away that was in Cam's hand, "Cam...no..." 

"I can't loose you too," Brooke cried. She hugged Cam. They sat on the bed. They felt as like their whole world turned upside down. Who knew their life could change in just a matter of a week ? 

They felt like they were about to break down, like rocks being weathered by the wind.

"I don't wanna die.." , Cam cried. Brooke held her, "I don't want you to die too...."

THE NEXT DAY AT MALIA'S HOUSE 

Malia went into the shower the next morning and washed off all the blood and horrible memories from yesterday, and the past weeks. Malia suddenly was overcome with a wave of overwhelming emotion. She braiced her self against a wall and sunk to her knees, hugging them and shaking uncontrollably. She started feeling as if she's being poked by thousands and thousands pins and needles, and started getting hot-cold flashes. Suddenly she couldn't breathe. She felt as if there was a huge knot in her throat that would never unravel. She felt really feverish, and she started crying. Hard. Trying to grasp breath with each and every sob. "I can't do this anymore." she said to herself and kept repeating it quietly. She couldn't continue anymore, she felt like she was going to die. She turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and sat on her bed shivering from the cold. She ran her hands through her hair. She started to calm down a little bit. She changed into some comfortable clothes and lied down in her bed. She was on her side and stared off into space. She felt completely out of it and felt very uneasy and vulnerable. She hated feeling this way. But after everything that she has witnessed and lost, it was unbearable for her to feel otherwise. Her mom almost died, her dad's dead body was dropped in front of her, most of her friends were either killed, taken or hurt. And she felt like it was all of her fault. She couldn't handle the guilt anymore, she went to her mirror, looked at it and punched it. She watched as it cracked. Malia dropped to her knees and began sobbing again, knowing that there was no way out of this shitty, fucked up situation. She was broken.

MEANWHILE AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Troye sat in the doctor's office. He sat there and looked around. He was gonna meet up with his psychiatrist. All of a sudden, he got a cool chill against his spine. The lights in the room flashed. All of a sudden, they broke and Troye screamed. He covered his eyes and then opened them back up, he looked around, no one else was there except him. He got up and saw a trickle of blood down the hallway. He walked down the hallway slowly, his heart racing, he turned around the corner, there was a bright light at the end. He walked down the hallway, and each door in the hallway, he looked in. He went into the first one, all of a sudden he was at the HALLOWEEN 1996 event. He looked around and saw Martha (Mariana) , Shelley , and Dylan getting on the Ferris Wheel. He ran towards them.

"NO DON'T ! DON'T ! " , he screamed. Then he got thrown out of the room and was back in the hallways. He got up and looked around and ran down the hallways, each door represented a death. 

DOOR #2 : CAM AND BROOKE'S PARENTS

Door #3 : THE LIBRARIAN 

Door #4 : The Cop

Door #5 : Jen

Door #6 : Leia 

Door #7 : Julie .... . . 

He looked at door #7 and saw the killer grind up Julie. Her brains fell out into little bits of pieces and her eyes and tongue and nose and lips and mouth. All of a sudden, the grinding machine stopped. The killer froze and Julie got out of the grinder. She turned around and looked at Troye. Her head was split in half, it was like she had no head, all of a sudden, she ran towards him ! He screamed and ran down the hallway to the light. He ended up at the Festival, and looked up. All of his friend's dead bodies were piled up on each other. Malia , Chance, his mom , Officer Jones , Jackson , Steven , Lily , Cam , Brooke, and along with Shelley (Malia's mom) . 

He screamed and turned around. Julie was standing behind him.

"I'M SORRY ! I DIDN'T MEAN TO LET YOU DIE ! PLEASE DON'T ! PLEASE !" , he pleaded.

 She had a picture of Shelley in the hospital. Troye took the pictures and looked at them and saw it was Shelley, except this was after she had a baby. Troye looked up at Julie.

"I-Is that Malia in Shelley's arms? " , Troye asked. He couldn't tell if Julie said yes or no or nodded or shaked her head, well, because she didn't have one. He dropped the photo and fell to his knees. He started crying. He felt like he was slowly turning into dust.

"NO ! " , he screamed. He smashed his hands on the ground. "NO ! NO ! NO ! " , he screamed. He felt like he was going insane, I mean wouldn't you after going through these traumatizing things? He came back to his senses and woke up on the ground. Mariana picked him up, "Are you okay honey?" , she asked him. He just sat on the ground, "Would you?". 

LATER BACK AT CAM AND BROOKE'S HOUSE

Brooke kept an eye out for Cam for a couple of hours, once she thought that she was a little more stable, she left to her room, locked the door and sunk down against it and started crying. The sight of her sister completely losing it just tore her apart. She missed her sister and her parents. They were orphans now. All alone, nowhere to go and no one to help them. That's when Brooke felt as if she hit rock bottom. Everything that she's ever loved was gone or patronized in any way. She asked yourself "why is he doing this?" she got louder. "WHY IS HE DOING THIS?!" then again, "WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?" She started throwing things in her room. Totally losing it, unable to control herself. Cam was disturbed by the sudden commotion and knocked on her door "Brooke?" She questioned. "Are you okay?" She said worried. "NO CAM! I'M NOT OKAY! NOTHING IS OKAY HERE." she went into her shower. She filled the tub all the way to the top and begun undressing herself aggressively. Brooke was silent for a couple of moments. Cam was worried. "Brooke?" Little did she know, Brooke was underneath the water trying to drown herself. Brooke laid underneath there silently, not wanting to live anymore. She just wanted it to be over. Getting back up because of a lack of oxygen, breathing heavy breaths, frustrated, she got a safe that she had in her bedroom, she emptied its contents, got back into the tub and put the safe on top of her chest. Weighing her down. By now, cam was calling 911 so they could get the door open.

minutes later

The police arrive. Cam was now sobbing, the police asked what was wrong and she replied "I think my sister is trying to kill her self!" The police rushed upstairs to Brooks bathroom and broke the door down. They lifted her out of the bathtub and begin to perform CPR on her, she was unresponsive but then returned to consciousness, they called an ambulance just to make sure everything was okay. But Cam was officially traumatized.

LATER AT THE HOSPITAL 

Lily had decided to take a doctors route. She got up, she was the only one in that part of the hospital. She was looking over the dead bodies file. All of a sudden, she heard a knock at her office door. She walked towards the door and opened it, no one was there. She saw a box there. She grabbed it and opened it and closed the door behind her. She set it down on her desk and opened it, the box. Inside were baby toys, and a birth certificate for a baby. The name was scratched out. She read the date

DECEMEBER 20TH, 1997

"Oh my god, this is a year after the HALLOWEEN 1996 event. " , Lily realized. She then dug deeper into the box and found a picture of baby Malia sitting next to her dad, Dylan , and her mom, Shelley. Except, all 3 of their faces were cut out. Lily gulped and looked up shocked.

AT CHANCE'S HOUSE

Chance has just "woken up". Greeted by have very sharp pain in his stomach. Suddenly flashes of the night before popped in his head, he started screaming. "MAKE IT STOP!" chance yelled. Kicking and squirming in his bed. "AHH! NO PLEASE!" by now he was screaming so loud it had awoken his father. Jones ran up to him and went to help him. He had put him into a straddling position as chance actually woke up. Terrified, yelling to his dad "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" as Jones yelled back "CHANCE! IT'S DAD." chance looked at him confused and in utter terror. "W-what?" he said as he came down from the episode. "N-no, y-you-" he stuttered, freaking out. "YOU-" Chance yelled but was cut off. "Look at me!" Jones interrupted. "Y-YOU, OH MY-" Jones again kept saying. "Look at me son!" chance finally looked at him, then put two into together, he was having a night terror. Chance broke down into tears as Jones comforted him. "Son, how about you try to get some more sleep. It seems as if you were having a pretty bad night, do your stitches hurt?" Chance tried to exclaim. "N-no." and tried to relax and go back to bed, shaking. Unable to abandon the fact that there was a killer out there, targeting him and his friends, and there was nothing that could be done.

AT STEVE'S HOUSE

Steve was sitting on his bed. Just thinking. Thinking about Malia, thinking about what has happened, just thinking about life. He never really thought much of all the murdery stuff, he only thought much of it when Malia was in danger or her friends. But for some reason it got to him. It really got to him. He tried to stop himself from thinking so much of it, but he couldn't. He tried to distract himself. It didn't work. Steve had this awful pit in the stomach that something was seriously wrong was going to happen.He felt guilty. He felt really fucking guilty. Something really serious. He spoke to himself. "It's okay Steven. Everything is fine." He pressed his hands against his head. "GAH!" He screamed and dropped to his knee's, he started crying. He got up and paced around his room. Then he punches the wall, making a small indentation. He shook his hand and pain. This was too much for him, he's Dealt with crazy and weird shit like this before, but this was to the max. it was too overwhelming for his brain. It hurt I think. So he just didn't. He lied in this bed, and he tuned everyone out, even Malia. He just laid there. Aware of his surroundings but totally ignoring them. He was done for. He just couldn't bare the thought of anything at the time.

LATE AT SCHOOL

Allison wandered through out the school halls. She walked to the school pool. She went up on the tallest diving board. She turned around and walked backwards on the diving board. Tears rolled down her face. She felt as if she had been stabbed a million times, which really, if you looked at her scars. Maybe she was. She stepped backwards and took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She walked backward off the diving board. She fell into the pool. She sank into the pool. She grabbed her head with her hands and cried underwater. She screamed under water and opened her eyes. She was shaken, terrified. She wanted to die, she wanted to sleep. All of a sudden, she got pulled out of the water. She fell on to the pool side walk and coughed up on water, she looked up to see Julie standing there. Her dead body standing there. The lights flickered , and there was a purple-ish and pink-ish lighting in the whole school. Allison screamed and got up and ran. She ran through out the school and ran to her locker. She opened her locker and grabbed her book bag. 

Julie teleported through the school hallways close to Allison. Allison screamed and pulled out a gun from her book bag and pointed it at Julie. 

"STEP AWAY BITCH ! " , she screamed. She pulled the trigger and heard a man scream. All of a sudden, she came back to her senses. The lighting went back to normal. She imagined Julie and looked at who Julie really was. It was Cody. She stood there, shaking. She dropped her gun. Cody fell to the ground. She ran to Cody and cried.

"CODY ! " , she screamed and cried. Cody was coughing up blood. She held him in her arms. He laid his hand on her cheek. It was cold, his hand was cold .

"C-Cody ! I'm so sorry ! I thought y-you were...I THOUGHT YOU WERE JULIE ! " , she cried out loud.

"B-But Julie's dead..." , he said softly. 

"I know..., I'M GOING INSANE ! " , she cried.

"L-Listen Allison, I love you. You are my sister and you always will be.. Don't forget that. And whenever you catch this sick son a bitch and find out who he is. Avenge me.. Avenege all of us. I love you little sis. I love you..." , he coughed up his blood and his slipped off Allison's cheek. His blood was stained on her cheek . His hand fell to the ground and Allison laid in his blood of pool or pool of blood. 

She sat there crying, she heard an ambulance in the background ..... . . 

"I'm sorry..." , she cried. 

"I'M SORRY ! " , she screamed and her scream echoed through out the school building.

I'M SORRY 

THE END OF BLOODWOOD / SEASON 1 / EPISODE 8 : MENTAL  / 

TO BE CONTINUED ... . . . . . . . . . .

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

That Night Af Akansha

Krimi / Thriller

1K 113 14
In a town full of secrets, a group of teenagers are being stalked by a mysterious killer a year after a fatal accident on their prom night... It all...
9.9K 466 15
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ...
438 28 104
A show with many different kinds of teenagers and no rules whatsoever. TW: Violence, Gore, Major Death (Detailed), Homophobia, Racism, Transphobia, S...