Sparks [Haylor AU] (Taylor Sw...

By taylor_swift_t_

"He's in love with her, but she's not Ella." "Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you. Fireworks... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Cinderella
Chapter 2 - The Shoe
Chapter 3- History
Chapter 4- Jet Black Hair
Chapter 5- Minor Issues
Chapter 6- Somewhere Else
Chapter 7- The Reveal?
Chapter 8- Hallway
Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses
Chapter 10- I Could Say Love
Chapter 11- Hands Under Tables
Chapter 12- On the ground
Chapter 13- Do You Love Me?
Chapter 14- It Was Gone
Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor
Chapter 16- The Truth Was Cruel
Chapter 17- He's In Love With (?)
Chapter 18- That Salt Spaghetti Though
Chapter 19- Why Can't He Just Understand?

Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

520 35 30
By taylor_swift_t_

BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS HERE ARE THE Q&A ANSWERS!

Taylor:

What will you tell Ella?
I still don't know yet. The struggle is real.

Release ts6 already.
That was not a question.

Harry:

Why did you cut your damn hair Harry?
I didn't cut it in this story... Or did I? 😏 Is my hair a wig? You'll never know.

Ella:

Where is Ella?
I'm right here!

Who plays Ella? Who should we consider her as in real life? Who tf plays you though?
I'm Elle Fanning. But people call me Ella 😊

Would she be happy for Taylor or not?
Happy for Taylor? What do you mean? Why won't I be? Is there something that I don't know about her? Wait, is she pregnant?!

Are you Cinderella?
Well I guess I am.

Zayn:

Do you like Taylor?
I don't. I love her.

Will you go out with Taylor?
I want to but... She's with my best friend. Bros before hoes.

Do you still love Liam?
Who is Liam? Oh, my best friend. I'll always love him.

Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

HARRY'S POV (mhm yes guys yes)

My eyes followed Taylor as she rushed out of the lab and I could already feel her crying.

Go after her, dumbass. My conscious was shouting in my head.

But I couldn't. She needed time.

Sighing, I looked back at Ella, working on the assignment.

Her hands were shaking in a weird manner and I knew exactly why.

She was nervous around me. I would've been too if this was me sitting next to the mystery girl months ago, but now? No. Clearly, the person I was in love with is Taylor, Taylor and only...

Taylor.

But was I being too cold to this girl? After all, she was my girlfriend's best friend. And Taylor was NOT happy when we talked about her the last time.

I cleared my throat and it gained her attention I assume, since she turned around and looked at me.

"Do you need help in anything?" I asked, smiling slightly to let her know I don't bite.

"U-um... T-there's no need for that, I can finish it myself, thank you."

Damn, this girl was stuttering the whole time.

"You know... I'm not THAT useless." I joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

She giggled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

No, this gesture isn't going to work on me if it wasn't Taylor doing it.

I smiled at the thought.

All those times she blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear... It was so real and there was nothing fake about her. It wasn't intentionally done either, she was natural.

But Ella?

I could tell it was intentional.

I wonder how much Cosmopolitan magazines she read to learn all this.

A few people looked up towards the door once a sound was heard of a person coming in and there Taylor stood.

Her eyes were red as if she'd been crying and her clothes were still slightly wet and she looked wretched.

She walked towards her seat which was located behind me, wiping off whatever was left on her cheeks.

Reacting, I quickly slid my jacket off and when I was about to hand it to her from the front, Zayn had already placed his jacket around Taylor's shoulders.

"Here." I could hear him say and she smiled slightly.

Her eyes moved to mine and we glanced at each other for a moment but before I could even say anything, she looked away.

Great job, Harry Styles.

Having my gigantic ego, I looked at Ella and started, "I saw you shaking, here."

And with that, I placed my jacket on her shoulders just like Zayn did and faked a smile.

Ella looked at me wide eyed and blushed.

I gave her one last smile and then looked back at the boiling tubes on the table.

What the fuck was Zayn doing? Doesn't he know that that's MY girlfriend?

Without moving my body, my eyes shifted to the side and I caught a glance of Taylor, laughing about something with Zayn.

They looked stupid.

Class was over in the blink of an eye since I was spending all of my time thinking about all the possibilities between her and Zayn.

I walked out of the lab unknowingly and I felt dead, I bet I looked dead too.

"Hey, mate!!" A voice rang through my ears from behind and by the sound of that, I didn't even want to look.

I ignored it and continued walking towards the canteen.

"Ey! What's wrong, man?" I heard Zayn catching up with me and got to my right.

"You should ask yourself that." I said in a stern voice, still not looking at him.

"What do you mean? Dude, is something wrong?" He asked as I took a turn to get into the canteen.

I stopped in the middle and turned around to face him and that's when I stared at him with a deadly glare.

"You stay away from her." I warned, my anger slowly releasing.

Zayn's happy expression turned to the opposite.

"I was just protecting her, while you were busy flirting with her best friend." He replied with the same voice I used on him.

"Flirting? Weren't you doing the same thing to MY girlfriend?!" I exclaimed, my voice getting louder which gained a few glances from around us.

He glared at me one last time and strode away.

He's my best friend but if he's going to try to take my girlfriend away from me, he better not.

Taylor's POV

"Taylor!" I heard Ella call from behind me, snapping me out of my horrible state.

Right, I almost forgot, my only friend was back now.

I took a deep breath, gathered myself together, put on my most believable smile and turned around to look at my best friend.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You never told me anything about your crush on Zayn!" She exclaimed and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Confusion hit me.

"What?"

"Don't try to hide it from me, missy. You OBVIOUSLY like him. I saw what you and him were like back there in class."

Yeah well you got it wrong. It's the other way around, Ella.

"Elle, I really don't like Zayn, what are you talking about?"

"Well if you don't, he obviously does."

I jumped slightly at that comment, remembering the embarrassing conversation I had with him.

If only you knew how awkward the rejection was....

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER! But I'm back!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!! ILYASM 💖

Love,
MANDY 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.4K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
171K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
47.2K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
42.8K 2.6K 15
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...