All Thugs Need Their Nerd (Bo...

Od AuthorDiamondDior

Every Nerd Needs A Thug Book 2 "Baby why don't you let me do it, because you're taking too long to get the... Více

All Thugs Need Thier Nerd
All Thugs Need Their Nerd
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! with Cameron & Kareem.
ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! with Justin & Alex.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book 3

Chapter 5

49.5K 1.5K 202
Od AuthorDiamondDior

Kareem

I dropped the crème fluffy towel to my ankles and lotioned my body from my ankles up to my shoulders, putting on my black Victoria Secrets under garments. I scrolled through my walking closet; from the draws I grabbed a white tank top and a white high waisted shorts, then I took a grey hoody with 'NERD' written in bold white on the chest with a pair of grey vans. I got ready and grabbed my white backpack along with my iphone and went downstairs. Putting in the security code I made sure the house was locked.

I jumped in my white range laughing to myself while mumbling 'damn I be matching with my car too' I pulled out the garage and head for the one place I haven't been to for the longest...The Library, I haven't been there in years, well I had the one at school but before I started high school I use to come to the public library, Carmen and I would always be hanging out around the teen fiction section; the librarian would ask us continuously to shut up due to our numerous outburst.

I parked the car not far from the entrance, climbing out the car I grabbed my bag and phone and locked the doors with my keys, climbing the stairs I took a quick picture for my snapchat entitled "Shh en la Heaven". Putting my phone on silent I slipped it in my bag as soon as I was inside, it was empty in here today.  

Justin

"You mess up this plan I'll fuck you up, got that!" I said sternly looking at her as she sat in the passenger seat of my all black Cadillac Escalade.

"Yes," she mumbled looking down on her hands while she played with her nails,

"Yes who?" I questioned shouting slamming my hand on the dashboard making her jump,

"Yes daddy" she said with fears in her eyes

"Good give me a kiss," I grabbed her by her throat, kissing her hard on her lips "now get out," I rushed her out my van; I don't have anymore time to waste with her.

I watched as Kaesy walked professionally up the stairs to the library in her black pencil skirt, white button down blouse heels and glasses at the tip of her nose, she entered the library and I waited five minutes before I shut off my van. A knock at my window signaled my men were here.

Opening my door he notified me on the plans taking place today.

'This Plan Will Work, I Will Take Him Down' I mumbled as I walked in the library. I spotted Kaesy sitting behind the librarian's desk and I winked at her and she blush, gets her every time. She jerked her head forward showing me my main prize and I slowly walked over to her.  

Kareem

I walked in the isle with teen fiction but found nothing interesting then I headed over to Romance section and I rubbed my fingers along the books looking for the most interesting book, that's when I came across a book called, "His Delicate Touch" I instantly wanted to read it I grabbed it and another named, "The Forbidden Touch" both by a author named Kimmy. Searching by the other Romance shelf I found a sexy ass book called,"In Too Deep" by some author named Neffie Gonzales.

"I see we meet again," a voice broke my concentration, looking up I saw the man from the mall the other day, I gasped and turned the other way to see if I had a chance of running incase he tries something but at the end of the isle was the man that was with him at the mall as well.

"Please don't run, I just wanted to say hi," he held up his hands in surrender.

"H-hi," I manage to let out while staring at this unfamiliar guy,

"Please don't be scared, I didn't mean too," his soft voice hushed.

"I-I am not scared," I tried to control myself from freaking out.

"Okay, if your not will you join me for some coffee," he smirked smoothly sliding his hands in his pockets.

"No,"

"Why?"

"I don't drink coffee" the stuck up attitude I didn't own kicked in as Iwalked off

"How about a drink, you can't say no to a drink" his face soften as if he's going to frown, It wouldn't hurt it's just a drink,

"Fine, one drink," I stared him down for a minute,

"Yeah, just a drink," his hands flew up in surrender again,

I walked up to the librarian and got the books, the whole time the nigga was flirting with me and the librarian was shooting me glares like its her man, I mean he ain't mine but baby girl acting like I'm flaunting her shit. The look he shot her made her hung down her head, they must have known each other or something cause ain't no nigga gone do me like that and he ain't my dad got me fucked up, niggas these days must be on crack.

We walked to door and was greeted by two men, I guess they were his security, walking down the stairs I felt uncomfortable; the guard's hand was touching my back and the only man that can touch me is Cameron.

Stopping dead in my tracks, "Do not touch me," I demanded sternly and he removed his hand "Thank you" I sighed and the guy chuckled; by the way what was his name- if Cam knew I was talking to some nigga that asked me out for a drink he would be pissed and to add to that I didn't even know his name shit he would kill me.

I stopped as soon as I was on the flat and started to hyperventilate.

What if this man is gonna take me away,

What if he is going to kill me,

Oh my fucking gosh Kareem you're so damn stupid,

"Hey, I am not gonna hurt you I promise please don't cry," he cooed in a hush, "Lets just go to that little shop over there" he suggested and I nodded biting my lips as nervousness take over me.  

He ordered himself a beer and a shot of whiskey while I got a bottle of water, for the first ten minutes I was staring at him like a little girl who is lost.

"You may ask me anything," he smiled sitting back said sitting back in his chair,

"Why were you following me the other day and why did you ask me go have a drink with you, I don't know you and neither do you know me" I blurted out at once; I needed answers and I needed them now.

"To be honest all I wanted is to be your friend," He said sincerely.

"Friends?" I asked in disbelief. "Do I know you from somewhere?" I couldn't believe he just wanted to be my friend, it's got to be more than that. I was not use to people being so nice to me out the blue.

"No you don't."

"Then why would you want to be friends with some girl you don't know," I asked with confusion written all over my face.

"Because you looked friendly and you're really pretty," He smiled, and I sense a flirting in his tone,

"Okay then," I nodded buying his stupid excuse, "I have a boyfriend, don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't have a girlfriend and I know you have a boyfriend, a beautiful girl like you has to have a man,"

"My name is Kareem by the way, and thank you," I smiled at his compliment, finally a guy that wants to be friends and accepted the fact that I have a boyfriend.

"Mine is Wayne...Wayne Dior," He smirked and I glimpsed a glint in his dark brown eye, he's very mysterious. I just couldn't put my finger on where I knew this guy from but I've seen him before.  

"So could I have your number," He asked as we walked back to my car.

"Umm, sure," I contemplated a bit before I gave into his request.

"Where is your phone?" He asked holding out his hand. Taking my bag off my back I searched it for my phone but it wasn't in there,

"Shit, I left it in the car" I sighed with an apologetic frown,

"It's alright, you put your number in mine and I will text you," He smiled; he had a nice smile and he's always smiling.

"It's not really fine because if my boyfriend calls me and I don't answer he'll gets mad."

"I'm sure he will understand," He smiled; does the nigga ever stop smiling?

"Ha, sure." I giggled in sarcasm as I opened the car door and turning on the car.

"So you gone text me back?" He asked as soon as I got in the car.

Putting on my seatbelt I smiled at him "that's if you text me," I winked closing my door, turning on the air condition and driving out the parking lot.  

Will edit and format at a later day.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
81.2K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
8.5K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
162K 5.7K 18
"You don't know me Dean, you don't know what I've been though. So don't pretend to be my knight in shining armour you can't swoop in and try and save...