Different Yet Same-Tamaki's B...

By Jo_Shion

A smart, tempered, yet handsome young boy, stood in front of the host club. " This host club of yours is such... More

A boy with an high expectation { edited}
Operation Tamaki Sucks! {edited}
Ryo {edited}
End result {edited}
Research {edited}
Giving up isnt an option! {edited}
Uncovering the past {edited}
Uncovering past #2 {edited}
Heart-ache {edited}
The bet {edited}
Letter {edited}
DISQUALIFIED
A misunderstanding leading to a Victor
A Date with Ryo
One Step Behind

Change {edited}

2.5K 90 7
By Jo_Shion

Haruhi~

I couldnt get his face out of my mind. Everytime I saw Tamaki or him it reminded me of his face.

The face that Ryo showed that day, the day I slapped him.

He had suprised, yet had a petrified look on his face, like he was afraid of me.

'Why was he afraid?' I thought.

Before shaking my head. ' Theres no way Ryo could be petrified, could he?'

Then I remembered the face he had made on his first day here at Ouran.

It was nearly the same expression he had on his face.

I balled up my fists. ' Just what are you trying to hide behind those eyes.'

Ryo~

I leaned out on the post of the commoners supermarket. I was about to leave since all the commoners were eyeing at me weirdly and was gossiping about me when suddenly Haruhi walked out of the shops. Though I didn't recognize her at first since she was out of her school uniform.

She walked past me, and I quickly looked at the photo that I had managed to find from Tamaki's phone, before pushing past the crowd to catch up with her.

" Haruhi!" I shouted. She turned around and looked quite suprised to see me.

'I mean who wouldn't, urg now I'm turning like that idiot' I thought.

" Are you up for some coffee?" I asked.

~~~~~~~

I watched as Haruhi moved uncomfortably moving from side by side as we sat there in a coffee shop, as we drank our cup of coffee in slience.

" Is there something that you want? If its about what happened the other day I-" She began.

" No, its not about that!" I stopped her.

" I deserved it" I mumbled, to myself.

" What is it about the host club that you go for such lengths to uphold?" I asked her.

After thinking awhile she replied,

"A host club isnt just about toying with girls you know, its where we can enjoy the company of others in a more peaceful manner.

It's hard to believe but when I joined the host club I thought the exact same way as you, but now that I have seen what the host club is made of, I really think you should at least give the host club a chance, even if you hate woman."

" Thanks for the coffee but I have to go" Haruhi excused herself getting up from her seat. "Come by the host club anytime, we'll be waiting"

" A chance huh?" I muttered, as I watched her leave.

~~~~~~

I stood outside the host club, with my hand trembling as I wrapped my hand around the door handle.

I didn't know why, but after hearing what Haruhi had said I started to reconsider the club and

women.

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for voting and reading even though the updates take awhile.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Panda out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.9K 17
This is a story about a shy Ouran High-girl who can't talk to anyone she doesn't trust. After 17 years, she suddenly has to speak to Tamaki to make h...
47.2K 1.1K 16
Y/N has recently moved to his own apartment away from his abusive family. He decided that he would find better opportunities at Ouran High School. Y...
233K 6.7K 22
A teen boy named Ryu Himura moves and starts attending Ouran to get away from his past. His mother says it will help to start new. Ryu wasn't happy a...
7.9K 278 19
For their whole lives, the world was only split up into two types of people: them and everyone else. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin have only relied on e...