The Goddess & Her Pack [Comp...

Galing kay SilentNiaAngel

-DRAFT ONLY- READ AT YOUR OWN RISK LOT OF GRAMMAR ISSUES AND A ZILLION REPEAT OF THE WORD GLARE. In which a... Higit pa

TGP| Prologue
TGP| One
TGP| Two
TGP| Three
TGP| Four
TGP| Five
TGP| Six
TGP| Seven
TGP| Eight
TGP| Nine
TGP| Ten
TGP| Eleven
TGP| Twelve
TGP| Thirteen
TGP| Fourteen
TGP| Fifteen
TPG| Sixteen
TPG| Seventeen
TPG| Eighteen
TPG| Nineteen
TPG| Twenty
TPG| Twenty One
TGP| Twenty Two
TPG| Twenty Three
TGP| Twenty Five
TGP| Epilogue
TGP| Interview
TGP| Removal
TGP| Rewriting & Sequel

TPG| Twenty Four

4.7K 146 5
Galing kay SilentNiaAngel

24| The Goddess & Full Truth

I got up to see pack members sprawl across the land either drenched in blood or unconscious while some were fighting to survive. I could see that the guest hut was burned and pregnant she wolves were running towards our underground safety.

"Alpha!" A pregnant woman screamed but her mate rushed up in time to bite the rogue head in time. I rushed over helping her to her feet to notice that it was Amanda my trainer nurse.

I followed her to safety where other mothers where trembling in fear while their mates where out here fighting to protect them. Just as I slam the door shut I hear Alexander shifting behind me.

"How is she?" I heared him asks touching is bleeding stomach.

"Max!" I shouted as the door was burst open to reveal Amanda gripping her stomach.

"Amanda get back inside!" he growl. Just a rogue come speeding towards us I jump up releasing my arrow and send it unsteady towards his head.

"Inside Now!" I growl at them both as I send more slicing throw the air. I inhale the air noticing that this was too much to handle. Just as I shot the last rogue Harry stumbled towards me with a blade in his stomach I cringe at how horrid his blood was and probably the wolf blade.

I rush over as he collapse in my hand and Ashen stepping out from behind him placing the dagger in his waist pocket.

"Don't tell me  your falling for your sisters mate too." I heared him growl.

"I thought I killed you earlier." I growl back realizing that I didn't have Alaine sword.

"For an Scum bag Alpha your clueless when it comes to lie. Did you feel sparks when you stab the assume me?" he smirk.

I glare up at him shock and angered. He was shirtless and looking like a caveman but beyond that he still look good. But why would I doubt that he's think of me any brighter.

"You still see me as the little No Alpha material." I Said through gritted teeth as Harry groan in my

"Don't listen to him Fel," He said between grasp for breath as I held on the blade with his t-shirt pulling out the blade.

"Argh!" he hollered in pain.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered placing Harry heads on the grass and I grip by the neck and thrown in a tree. I growl in fiery as I rush in full speed attacking clawing his shoulder pain.

"You bitch!" he growl lounging after me as I slide back causing him to collide on his face. I still don't get what I have done for him to hate me so much. His Mate.

I heared a loud scream through the air causing me to shift my gaze to a pup running towards with blood running down his face. Just as he was about to reach me Ashen shift startling the pup on spot. I reach for my arrow sending it between Ashen towards the pup who with the force of my pup cause the pup to land on a tree trunk. I drop my spear transforming into my wolf attacking him from back causing us to collide and sparks to static through the wicked night air.

             + - + - + - + - +

We continue to fight visciously at each other fisting, crawing and dodging each blow that we can. I just couldn't understand why he hates me so much. I have not done him anything.

"You mutt !" he growl crawing me the chest near my lunge causeing me to grasps as he glare at me stabbing me in chest with a knife and right away my mind drift to the one person that actually love me. Xavier.

I had so much hope and he fulfill them. I was lost and he found me. I broken and he half mend me because I know he would be able to fix me whole like a mate should but he love in space of what I've been through.

Where are you Xavier?" I uttered before blocking out .

All of a sudden I was jam in the chest. I felt something shock through my body as I drift into the air. My heart was racing unconditionally, Sparks were sputtering all over as my wolf recoil like it was drifting from my body as I hear Ashen wolf howling in pain. why do I have to be connected to such a bastard.

I scream out feeling something twist in my heart and I was conscious and all of a sudden I could sense every emotions that Ashen was feeling; Rejects, unhappiness, his hatred for and worst of all I could spectre memory of me at my weakness as he and his friends laugh Me to scorn.

I felt my body drop abruptly as I lay there trying to analyzing was was going on. My mind was a blurry but I could see two wolves fighting beside just as another wolf was help me up. I glance up to see Alaine wolf pushing my arms with her snout.

"You need to get the spear," she said through my mind.

"Who has it?" I blurted out searching my bag.

"Uncle Ben-" she said as she dodge a human body that collapse beside us.

"Also known as Felix Powell." Alaine said as Harry rush up towards us.

"Xavier brother?!"

"Yea." Harry answered helping me up as I collapse in his arms. The wolfbane was taking over. But Alaine stood there in her wolf form as I notice Xavier and Ashen fighting.

"Isn't this quiet a reunion,"Felix announced with a smirk pulling them apart with the Spear. I tried to get up but I was too weak.

"Tie them up!" he growl after someone as I felt someone holt me up abruptly, stabbing me with something before I could see who I saw darkness.

            + - + - + - + - + - +

An hour later I was jerk awake to the scent of Hot chocolate and blood flaring into my nostrils. I cringe at the awful aroma blood as I glare up weakly to see Xavier bleeding uncontrollably.

"Xavier!" I spoke up to feel tingles going up my arms to feel that Ashen hands were ties with mine. Who could be so stupid and cruel at the same? Don't  they know I hate this bastard!.

"Xavier?!" I called out again but he sat lifeless across from me, bleeding.

"If you don't stop calling that mutt name I'm going to skin you alive." Ashen growl from behind me as the door burst open to reveal Xavier brother holding the spear and his mysterious stick.

"What a pleasant surprise?" he smirk throwing Alaine lifeless body inbetween Xavier and I.

"What have you done with my mate?!" Harry blurted out in a massive growl trying to get out of cage but recoil when it shock him harshly.

"Just gave her little taste of her own medience." Felix smirk as Carina  walk in dress in a full black gown that oddly fit her perfectly, making her resemble a witch.

"So honey what do we do now?" Carina asked glaring at me.

"First we get rid of my scum called brother then we get rid of her and her tiresome mate." he said using his walking stick to hit Xavier on the knee causing him to lift his head abruptly hitting it against the pole that he was tied to.

"You won't get away with this," I growl weakly.

He chuckled walking towards me.

"I have already." he knee down before me.

"My plan was perfectly good until you turn up, getting all the attention that I should have gotten. Twisting my bother mind." he glared at me.

"I was supposed to be the Alpha!" he growl.

"Not him!" he said stabbing Xavier in the leg.

"Or you!" he growl stabbing me in the stomach causing me to scream out as Xavier use his good foot and knock his foot from beneath him.

"Your just like the pure shit!" Felix snap hitting Xavier in the chest with the Spear twisting it in his chest as it shimmer, then glow and before I could register there was a huge black beast before me.

"Let fight this out like out shits then!" he growl lounging after him as I felt someone untieing our arms and I glance up to see someone I didn't expect to save me; Beta Harry, Ashen Uncle.

"I am really sorry for what I did."He said pleading with regrets in his eyes.

"F-f-felisha" Alaine shouted as the cages were burst open to reveal Harry by Alaine's head.

"You have to fight Jaculine," she cough abruptly with her eyes dropy.

"She won't!" Ashen growl gripping my hands which I pulled away from our sparks and grip.

"I will!" I shouted.

"And after I finish I'm going to help Xavier! you can go to hell for all I care!" I growl in his face as he grip me by the throat and anger flicker inside causing me to transform pinning him to the ground but he push me off landing back in pole.

But just as I was about to lounge after some stab him in head causing me to grip my heart. I glance up at Carina smirking.

"Thought you needed help!"

"You bitch!" I growl about to lounge after him as she stab him in my heart causing me to collapse transforming back into my goddess suit gripping my chest as I feel like something was pulling away from me.

"I love you!" he shouted as I saw his wolf standing ghostly before me.

"No!" I shouted shaking the place as Carina throw a powder substance at his wolf causing it drift away to death.

I howl out loudly gripping my chest, screaming and shouting. I felt like half of me was gone as I tried to reach out to his human body that was bleeding uncontrollably. He love me? but why did he do all those stuff?

"He was a perfect servant!" I glare up at a half Jaculine and half Carina. Just as Xavier and Felix stumbled back in the clearing as I felt some struck inside me causing me howl out in pain and drifting off in a light; Where I saw My dad and mother.

"Fight like the warrior you are." My dad said handing me a dagger.

"Xavier won't last long in that beast the spear only emit it for a few minutes and if you don't kill them both you'll lose him forever."Mom says before I dragged out to Felix lifting me up by the throat.

"I'll kill her!" If you come any closer Felix growl as someone next was snap Felix drop me abruptly to see that Ashen Uncle as crack Carina neck as I reach for my arrow and bow steadying it to slice throw her heart.

"No!" Felix growl dropping the spear reaching for Carina as Xavier transform picking up the spear and pressing it into Felix head before slicing him in half.

"Felisha! watch out!!" Harry shouted as I saw dagger coming towards me but I push over to the ground as the Dagger went into Harry's heart. Then before I could let out a grasp of air I collapse in darkness.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

462K 16.7K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
670K 5.8K 11
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻." ...
2.7M 97.8K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...