Band is a Family

By ZBandQueen

This book has band flirts, band memes, band quotes, you name it. I'm also going to be doing a Disney book wit... More

Marching Band Cheesy Flirt
Football vs. Marching Band
#1 Rule of MB
Changed You Forever
Sock Tan
Just One More Time
When = Never
The Best Things
Men In Uniform
Sunscreen
Amazing Band Quotes 1
Question to Ponder
Plot Twist
Super Bowl
Music is Life
Quote 2
A Small Rant
When it's Over
Hi
Insturment: Marching Baritone
Timing
Perform/Present
The Only Excuse
Practicing
Instrument: Mellophone
Tis the Season
Tips for Marching Band
Say Goodbye
Football Players
Pit/ Front Ensemble
I just thought this was sweet
What I Imagine Senior Year Will Be Like
I Love Marching Band Because
Tuba
Music is all You
Double Names
We are Famellie
Improvement
Music Is Life
Another Cheesy Flirt
Drum Major Joke
Homework
Your Funny Stories
Dress for Success
"Do Me"
Color Guard
Tis the Season
Breaking History
Picture
Election Day
Night
What I Love About Band
The Band Room
Trumpet
Why do you play?
Singing
Opertunity
"You don't quit band, you die."
Your Stories
Hard
Band Directors
Band Books
YouTube
Being Sick
Bus Drivers
Auditions
Teaching
Personal Space
Sunburn Help
These will Always be True
Non Band Peoples
Grossness of Insrurments
Music Tatse
Random Fact
Flat Stanley
Summer
More of Your Stories
Hello Again Fellow Bandpeoplez
Busy Busy Busy
Curves
ThiS oNE tImE At bANd caMP
Quick Question for You Guys
This book is dead.

Warning: May Make You Cry

434 30 9
By ZBandQueen

Today marks the day of our last rehersal for our show for the season. I'm a junior, so I still have next year. It isn't quite time to say goodbye to the seniors though. Remember we still have most of the school year. But for them the last competition is the end. The end of marching band. Or at least high school marching band for the ones going to march in a drum corp or college marching band. So it get super emotional, as you all know very well, after the last performance you do. Whether it's at a football game, state finials, Grand Nationals, quarter finials, the World Cup. (Hey who knows crazy things happen all the time.)

BTW who thinks the super bowl would be cooler if they had a drum corp play as pep band and be an added half time show?

Anyway today was the last show rehersal with the seniors. (We have a parade after state.) We go to State on Saturday then most likely than not finials, and at full retreat. It's a bloodbath of tears. The seniors who watched many other classes leave the band are now accepting that they will too. And the realization will hit them that it really is the end and that the time goes so fast. Today didn't feel like the last rehersal of the season, but that's just because no body thought about it. But this isn't the end, we still have the rest of the year. Enjoy what time you have left with your senior friends and try not to think about how that will be you in a couple years. It just makes you more sad. Instead celebrate what an amazing season you guys have had together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
133K 260 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
170K 15.5K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...