Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Clowning Around

328 20 2
By FallenJester3

" May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds."
- Edward Abbey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaneki POV

Clenching my fists, I took a step back cautiously. The man in the wooden mask took another step forward, finishing his bow with excellence.

Nishiki placed his mask over his face, as did I. If we got attention then we wouldn't want our faces seen. As the man stopped in his tracks, he tilted his head at us.

"I'll ask again... do you have time for a laugh?" He asked.

Nishiki answered before I could say something. "No. We don't have time for you right now, Clown." He said with a measure of bitterness.

"Now that's rude. And I was just trying to be nice." The clown said, then bowed deeply. "I have a question before we have our bout."

"What is it?" I mumbled, getting ready.

"You are the One Eyed King, correct?" He asked, rubbing the chin area of his mask as if he were thinking hard about something.

I bit my lip, but didn't falter much. "Yes." I answered.

The clown was silent, then turned around, walking away. "Good. I will take my leave. But I'd go help your friends if I were you. This is obviously a trap."

I blink, why would he tell us this? He has the perfect chance to fight us yet he doesn't take it? Maybe because me and Nishiki would be too much for him at once? Or maybe he's just toying with us.

The clown descended slowly down into the building, and disappeared. Nishiki let out a small sigh before looking over at the building we were heading towards.

"A trap. Should've known. Damn, what is Tsukiyama getting us into now?" He mumbled under his breath, then began towards the target building.

I stare off for a moment where the clown walked away. I do not know why, but that Clown, seemed very familiar. I shake my head out of it and leave, making my way towards the goal which was so close.

Rize POV

"Are you two done yet?" I asked, crossing my arms impatiently. These two clowns were annoying. Though I've never heard of the striped shirted one being a clown, I thought he was with Aogiri.

Shikorae, the striped one, scratched his head and looked about confused. "Attack? Them? But they look strong 😫."

The small woman growled angrily. "I. Don't. Care! I want you to take the girl!" She said with an attitude.

Shikorae groaned in displeasure, a very odd and grotesque sound. He looked over at me and scratched his eye, so much his eye lid was pulled back.

"But she looks pretty, unlike Roma." He said bluntly, making the woman, who I was guessing was Roma, even more irritated with him.

Levin nudged me to get my attention. I take a step closer to him to hear what he's going to say. I'm surprised with all the ruckus no one has come into the alley wondering who was back here.

"We can't waste our time here. Though you go after Shikorae, and I'll go after this is Roma woman." He said, zipping up his jacket a bit more and starting to walk towards Roma.

Roma panicked. "W-What?! Your supposed to wait until I'm ready! Woman hate impatient men, y'know!" She said, as Levin's kagune slowly emerged from his back, two talons arched over his shoulders. The kagune wrapped around his rib cage and chest. Was he using more than before? Just proves that he's gotten stronger, being able to shape it like that without going Kakuja.

I release my four tendrils and smile under my mask. Shikorae shrugged comically at this. "Fight? Oh well." He said as if he had no choice.

Levin gave Roma no time as he ran straight at her, as she responded by pushing herself up into the air with her kagune, and landing on top of a dumpster. "Whoa there!" She said playfully.

Though I bet Levin was in no mood to let her rest, because he quickly jumped at her, making her dodge again and instead of hitting her slashing the dumpster into three pieces, making garbage fall everywhere.

As for myself, I tried for a normal jab at Shikorae, but he dodged it with a weird angle of his body. A bikaku sprouted from his back and he took a long arc of a swing at me.

I grab his single tendrils with two of my, and with the other two I slash off the kagune. He backed off, scratched his neck with both hands.

"Not good!" He murmured, then let out a disturbing noise, another kagune coming from his back. But this time it was a koukaku. I blinked as I processed this, is he a chimera type?

He tried to rush at me once more, but I quickly jump out of the way from his strike, and kick him in the gut with my boot. He gargled on some words, but all I got was: "my tummy!"

Suddenly he rubbed his belly, and turned around, running out of the alley. I stared at him go in a daze. Did he just run away after taking... one hit? I couldn't display my confusion any longer, hearing the loud crack echo through the alley.

I look over to see Levin standing over Roma, twisting her arm in an awkward angle. She was laughing though, the pain making her face turn red with delight.

"Ah~, this is real pain right here! I bet your such a handsome young man under that mask! C'mon, show me that face!" She said with a insane grin. Levin responded by stabbing her in the leg and ripping it off.

Roma let out a short scream, then froze as he aimed at the other leg.

Levin's eyes glowed a darker red at he glared down at her. "Anymore bullshit I here from that mouth of yours and I'll cut all your limbs off. Then I'll go for the organs... then maybe layers of skin. You choose." He said with a blank face.

Roma put her hands out in defense. "Y-You got me! I surrender! Giving up!" She said quickly, getting on her knees.

Levin turned to me as I got closer. "Watch her when I head inside. If she gives you any trouble, kill her." He said as he walked past me and kicked open the door to the building we were entering before.

Turning to Roma I smile. "With pleasure."

(Taking longer to update. You know what that means~! This is gonna be the last arc before the end. The climax is building in my head, but this arc is probably gonna be rushed a bit, and I'm sorry. I was feeling it, now I'm not. I want to get to the end because the end is where I have big things planned. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) -MnMs171

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
2.6K 293 111
тнe dιary lιғe oғ a vιllaιn, deмon queen wιтн тнe worldѕ ѕтrongeѕт нero тнaт ever вeen вorn and тнere ғrιendѕ. end ! ѕave! reѕтarт! conтaιn >da...
18.1K 733 27
Warning: This Story Contains Harmful and Trigger Warning. You Have Been Warned (Y/n) (L/n) is a very powerful ghoul. Unlike any other. She's also s...
6.1K 637 22
"I'm not saying that I have a bad life, but if you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." When I said that...