Leah X Jacob

By Mysbetty

More

Leah X Jacob
Leah X Jacob II
Leah X Jacob III
Leah X Jacob Part IV
Leah X Jacob Part V
Leah X Jacob Part VI
Leah X Jacob Part VII
Leah X Jacob Part VIII
Leah X Jacob Part X
Leah X Jacob Part XI

Leah X Jacob Part VIIII

1.3K 8 6
By Mysbetty

I ran through the forest blindly, frustration fueling every step I took. As hard as I tried I couldn't think rationally. I felt hysteric as a beehive of different emotions swarmed within me. My wolf form allowed me to leave behind a bit of my humanity which helped me concentrate on my anger rather than my self pity. I saw red as I remembered all that happened earlier today. I wanted so badly to just rip Bella's body in half as soon as I saw her face. That stupid selfish blood sucking leech!

"Leah!" Seth's voice stopped me on my tracks.

"I thought I told Jacob to tell you all to leave me alone Seth!"

"Leah you have to come back! It was all a misunderstanding" he said and I could feel and see him running through the forest tracking me down - one of the advantages of being in a pack.

"Seth Clearwater, leave me the eff alone!" I filled his head with emotions showing just how angry I was.

"Jacob was just in shock of the Cullens being here." he said then flooded my head with what that happened while I ran off. When we show each other memories, we

see them as flash backs as though they were our own memories.

****************************************************************

"You're a joke Jacob! I don't give a damn if you're Alpha of this pack. You have no rights to treat Leah the way you do! You've been so caught up with the vamps returning, that you haven't even taken the time to see how hurt Leah is over this whole situation. I saw the look you gave Sam and I when we even showed a bit of concern for her. Freaking jealousy!" I saw Embry say as he pointed a finger at Jacob. I was grateful for how Embry defended me. He said things that I've wanted to say to Jacob but didn't have the courage to.

Then a slurry of curse words and tackling filled my head as I saw Embry and Jacob ram into each other.

"I can accept the fact that you can be a crappy friend or a crappy Alpha sometimes, but I don't understand who you can be such a piece of crap boyfriend to Leah. Specially knowing everything that she's been through with Sam." Embry continued to say. I felt a trickle of pain in my chest just remembering how Sam and I ended our relationship. Shame took over me - I didn't like the fact that everyone knew my weakness. I felt my heart tighten as I heard Embry talk about how betrayed he felt for how Jacob acted - and just like me, he felt as though Jacob turned his back on us the moment Edward and Bella returned.

Like any memory, some parts were a bit blurry. There was hugging, patting, laughing...everything started to become a blur, like a broken video recorder, Seth's memory started to rewind and fast forward uncontrollably. I willed Seth to concentrate on his memory, and just like that he was able to show me what I wanted to see most.

"I'm so sorry" I saw Jacob say as he covered his eyes. He failed miserably in trying to hide himself crying as tears flooded his cheeks. My heart ached just seeing him in so much pain. I had never seen him like this before.

"I can't han-handle this crap. What the hell was I supp-supposed to do? I saw Bella and Ed's face, and Nes-nes-nessie's was all I saw. Trust me, please bel-lieve me when I say Io-lo-love Leah, but I was just in shock! I'm sor-sorry for the past co-co-couple of years. You all just don't,don't don't' know how hard it was to pry myself from her. I freakin imprinted on her, it was li-like I was figh-fighting against natu-nature." Jacob continued. I had never seen him so vulnerable.

A slur of laughing hugging and talks of planning how to "deal" with the Cullens filled my head and the memory was gone.

*****************************************************************

I couldn't help but smile at everything I just saw. Jacob really truly does love me. He does want to be with me.

"Of course he does sis" Seth said answering my unspoken thoughts. "Now come back. We need you - Jacob needs you". Seth said the exact words that I needed to hear. I turned around and started running for home.

"Thank you Seth. You know college has really done you some good. You turned out to be a pretty okay kid. Now go to Jacob, help him in any way you can. I'll be back before you know it." as I said this, my heart soared.

"Yes ma'am" and with that I felt him phase back into his human form.

I ran as fast as I could feeling weightless from what I just saw. As I entered the state of Washington my senses naturally heightened knowing that vampires may be lurking in any corner. The Cullens always had a tendency to bring in uninvited "visitors".

As I took in a breathe of air, a lingering smell of bleach almost instantly consumed me making me hack. I could recognize that smell anywhere - vampire, and not just any vampire -Bella. I started to growl with my teeth bare to warn her and let her know I'm here, though I'm pretty sure she knew..

"Leah" Bella's voice echoed through the trees. I looked around in a frenzy. "Leah, please I need to talk to you". My growls became deeper, I could hear get closer to me.

"Leah, please let's talk" I heard her voice clear as day and sure enough when I turned around, there she stood holding a paper bag. It took all my strength stay put and not attack, but I HAD to know what they were doing here and when they're leaving. "I brought you some clothes. We need to talk" she continued, a sympathetic look plastered on her face. I took a deep breath started to walk towards her. Her smell was so sickly sweet that I had to back off to regain my composure. "Just call me out when you're dressed." she said then disappeared. She must have sensed that her smell made me feel uncomfortable. I phased and hard someone of a hard time getting dressed (the clothes reeked of vampire) and called out her name. In an instant she appeared in front of me.

"Thank you" Bella said. Her stance was casual yet I could tell her muscles was tense - she was probably still anticipating a fight.

"I'm not doing this for you. Don't feel special. Before you start your psycho babel, I want answers" I said as I stubbornly crossed my arms across my chest.

"Fair enough, ask away" She said with a nod.

"What the hell are you doing back here? We were happy. HAPPY that you all left" I said whilst trying to control my temper.

"That's what I was trying to explain to you back in the house. Alice-"

"The future seeing leech" I stated rather than asked. Bella took a deep breathe obviously annoyed.

"Yes. Her. Well anyway, about two days ago, she had vision of my dad. She saw Charlie's truck drive off a cliff and well I panicked. I grabbed my bags and left. I didn't even tell Edward, but he saw my plans through Alice's mind and he followed me." She explained. Her worry for Charlie struck a cord in me. If only I had a future reading leach to tell me my father was going to die. I didn't let the memory of my father's death bring me down, instead I tried to concentrate on how much I hated the fact that Bella seemed to always get what she wants or needs.

"Well that's just honkey dorey, you get to live forever and know the future. I'm so happy for you" I said in a very childish way.

"What the hell is wrong with you Leah? Why are you acting like you don't care about Charlie? He and your mom have been together for years now." she said with a look of disbelief.

"You have no right to question how I feel towards Charlie. I've been more of a daughter then you've been. You left him, he suffered, he was depressed, you took the only thing that made complete sense in his life" I had frustrated.

"We're not talking about Charlie anymore, are we Leah?" She said as she bit her lower lip.

"You know you could have just called. You didn't need to come back here. WE don't want you here."I said with a raise eyebrow.

"I'm tired of your immaturity Leah. To be brutally honest, at this point, I could care less what you think of me. You hated me the moment you saw me and-"

"I hated and still hate you for good reasons Bella. Your kind not only brought death and danger to my people but to all of man kind. You broke Jacob's heart over and over again. And to make things worse, you spawned an equally cold hearted daughter that more than anyone hurt Jacob." I said as my body began to tremble from anger.

"What ever happened between Renessmee and Jacob is none of your damn business you filthy dog" she said looking like she's on the brink of deciding weather to attack or not.

"Its my business because I was the one who had to take care of him after your family broke him down. I'm done with this crap" I said, then in an act fury my body began to tremble and within a millisecond I was in my wolf form.

As if realizing what she has just done, Bella started backing away from me with both hand in front of her. She took a deep breath "Listen Leah, the pact still stands" I growled at her words as I started to take steps towards her. "If we do this, it'll start a war!" She continued. I bared my teeth at her and continued to gap the space between us. "I DO NOT WANT TO HURT YOU LEAH!" she said and that's when I lost it.

I lunged at her but she quickly moved out of the way. I ended up colliding with a tree that fell instantly with the force of my attack. Bella ran fast for any other werewolf to follow, but not for me. I was known to be the fastest in my pack and I used this to my advantage. She ran through forests, roads and sometimes even above me on trees but I was able to keep track of her. I began close the gap between us. My rationality flew out the window -I thought of nothing but killing Bella, I wanted to obliterate her. She was only a couple of feet from my grasp when she decided to leap over a road instead of through it. I pushed my self harder only to be stunned at the sight of Charlie's police cruiser speeding right for me. The shocked look on his face stopped me on my tracks. Fear ran through my body like an electric shock thinking of Charlie colliding into me, not for my own safely but his. To my surprise Charlie turned his steering wheel to try to avoid me. He turned left only to collide with the road's guard rail. His speed threw out enough force to break the rail. My body, shocked beyond belief, became paralized. I watched in fear as Charlie's cruiser flew off the cliff. My body finally snapped out of trance as I heard Bella's screaching screams of terror.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 finally done! I truly enjoyed writing this chapter. Finally, a girl fight!

Again, I had the urge to just have Leah break Bella in half, but yet again, I knew I had to keep her alive... for now anyway.

I hope you guys like it!

Continue Reading