The Two Of Us (Larry Stylinso...

Od larryhowlter

Harry Styles is a child genius. He has everything any person would want. The money, looks, and the smarts, bu... Více

The two of us*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Author note
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
chapter 17*
chapter 18*
chapter 19*
chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
chapter 22*
chapter 23*
chapter 24*
chapter 25*
Epilouge*
Sequel
First chapter up

Chapter 16*

19.2K 527 843
Od larryhowlter

Harry POV:

Something seems off now. I can't put my finger on it. I glance around the class room, but everyone is busy with their assignment.

"Mr. Styles eyes on your own paper"

I look up and see Ms. R staring at me with a look that says to keep your eyes on your own paper or it’s all over. I turn back to my paper. Physics. Why again did I decide to take this class. Oh right because I needed it for some retarded reason.

I can't get this feeling to go away. Since Saturday with Liam, Josh, and Ed. three people know my secret now and there not family. Well Ed knew since we were kids and all but still I trust him. I trust Liam and Josh? I think?

After I explained to them they hung out with us until later. Then they went on their marry way home. But why this feeling bothering me.

This want. Wanting to do something. Like I need something. But that's the problem what do I need.

The bell pulls me out of my thoughts and I look up. Everyone is grabbing their things and I look down at my paper. I haven’t wrote down anything.

"Fuck it" I grab my pencil and just start answering the questions while I walking to the teacher. She is standing there receiving all the papers when I hand her mine.

I just nod at her and start out of the the door.

I shake my head and smile as I walk to my table.

But my smile falters as I see Louis sitting there talking to josh and Liam.

I feel my heart start to pump faster and that feeling is there again.

The want.

I continue walking till I get to them and I take a seat.

“Hello lads”

“Harry” they all say in union.

“So why did Ms. Want to see you?” Liam asks

I take out my lunch. Trying to stall time to think of something.

“You know. Course work” I mumble

I guess that satisfies his curiosity because he doesn’t ask again. I feel someone staring and I look up and see blue eyes staring at me. I feel heat rising into my cheeks and I look down. Why does my body react this way around this boy all the time? I don’t understand?

The table is quiet except for josh and Liam rambling on some footy game that was on TV last night. I don’t bother trying to join.

I still feel Louis staring at me. So I just ignore him and keep eating. I bring out my book and start reading. The book is kind of worn out and the pages are all crumpled at the edges but it’s one of my favorites. I open at my book mark and start reading.

“It was in the clove of seasons, summer was dead but autumn had not yet been born, that the ibis lit in the bleeding tree. The flower garden was strained with rotting brown magnolia petals and ironweeds grew rank amid the purple phlox. The five o’clock by the chimney still marked time, but the oriole nest in the elm was untenanted and rocked back and forth like an empty cradle. The last graveyard flowers were blooming, and their smell drifted across the cotton field and through every room in our house, speaking softly the names of our dead.”- Scarlet Ibis

I was interrupted with a tapping on my arm. I grunted and tried to keep reading.

“It’s strange that all” tap “this is still so clear” tap “ to me, now that summer has long” tap “since fled and time has had its way”

I sigh and set my book down and look up to Louis who is still tapping me.

“Yes Louis”

He looked at. “Why are you reading?” he looks down at my book and I see it facing down and I look back up at him.

“Because I want to. Problem?” I say with a raised eyebrow

“No its just I thought you would want to talk to me instead of just sitting here and read. We already do that in class. Why read more?”

Of course. Regular people hate to read for some odd reason. All they want to do is socialize and not get lost in a magical world or anything. I shake my head at him and go to grab my book but he grabs it and sets it on his lap.

“Talk to me” he says

I huff “Why do I need to talk to you?”

“Because I’m Louis Tomlinson and I want you to” he says

I give him a disbelief look.

“I don’t need to talk to you. It’s a free country. And plus I don’t feel like talking, I want to read. So give it here”

I have my hand in the air but he just looks at me but doesn’t move to give me my book.

“I just want to have a convo harry can’t we do that. Or am I not Ed sheeren.”

My face turns red and I start to stand up. I can’t believe he would say that. He is my friend but Ed I have known forever, we have a bond like brothers. I think he registers what he just said because his face turns bright red. He is about to open his mouth and say something but I have my bag over my shoulder and walking away.

“Wait harry!” he says

I ignore him and keep walking towards my next class. He catches up to me but I ignore him.

“Look harry I’m sorry okay. That was wrong of me to say that. It’s just. When I’m sitting at a table with people they usually talk to me instead of reading a book.”

I scoff “So the world revolves around you Louis”

He makes a noise. I don’t bother looking at him. I open the door to the C building and start up the stairs to upper C. I hear his footsteps following me but I don’t stop.

The hall is empty and the doors are closed. The white floors and yellow wooden doors make it seem like a jail.

“Harry please just except my apology.”

I don’t answer him and keep walking till I see C202. I was about to open it when Louis side stepped in front of me.

I glare down at him and I see him gulp. He gives me a pleading look and stares me in the eye.

His eyes. I could never get over them. Everywhere I look I expect to see blue eyes there. In my dreams I see him blue eyes, in the halls, and when I’m talking to people I seem to compare them to his. I shake my head of these thoughts and focus.

“I’ll even make it up to you if you want. Just please. Forget about what I said. I know I was being a prick and I’m sorry.” He looked at me with those sad blue eyes pleading.

“Fine” I finally say

He smiles wide showing all his teeth. He smiles so wide you could see the edges of his eye crinkling. That’s cute. Wait WHAT?

“Cool. So what now?”

The bell rang throughout the school, and that was my queue to go in class now.

“Uh. Class”

“Right” I see something change in his eyes. He looked a little disappointed. But it was gone the second it showed.

He smiled at me one last time and said bye before walking to his class. I see his retreating form until he is gone from my view. I smile to myself while I walk into the class for my final two lessons of the day.

It started to rain while in my last hour of school and I didn’t bring a jacket with me. I stand at the door of the school looking out into the pouring rain and there is only one way to get to my car. And that is to earthier walk or run in the rain, but either way I will get soaked so it doesn’t matter.

I clutch my bad tightly and I made my decision I’m going to run for it. I rush down the steps and towards the parking lot. The rain is falling so hard that my whole body is already soaked and I can’t see with my hair in my face.

I didn’t see it coming because I was too busy pushing my hair out of the way because the next thing I know is I’m on the pavement and the rain is just hitting against me.  I sit up and rub my head while I stand up I look down and my bag is in a puddle with all my school stuff in it.

“Aww baise” I cursed in French as I hurried and picked it up.

I curse in every language I know while I’m picking up all my stuff.

“I’m so sorry harry I didn’t see you there” I hear a voice I know so well. It’s Louis.

“Yea I didn’t see you either but we need to get out of this rain before we get sick so see you later.”

I grab all my papers and stuff them in my bag and singed it on my arm.

“Okay I’ll see you later”

“Yea sure” he said quietly. I almost didn’t hear him from the rain hitting the pavement.

I looked at him and he was soaked also from head to toe. His white shirt stuck to his upper body and I felt my mouth go dry. His trousers looked even tighter wet and his bum stuck out more also his calves were more prominent.  And it was a beautiful sigh to see. Wait what!

“Uh aren't you heading to the parking lot to your car?”

God why cant I just leave. I want to go home but I also want to stay and look at him.

“No I left it at home”

“So your walking?”

I cant bealive he is going to walk in this pouring rain. Why am I going to ask this jesus.

“Do you need a ride?” I ask

Ugh. All I wanted was to go home and have some hot chocolate, but no I always let my nice side out at him for anything.

“Yes please if you don’t mind”

“If I minded I wouldn’t have asked” I tell him before turning and walking swifly towards the car.

I didn’t hear him answer so I just assume he is walking behind me as I get to my range rover. I click the unlock buttion and open the door and jumped in and cranked up the heat.

The passenger door opens and he jumps in latterly. He shuts the door and sets his bag on the floor and were both dripping wet. I look at his face clearly now and see a bit of blood coming from above his eyebrow. I lean forward and he looks up at me with wide eyes and leans back. I grab his neck and bring him forward and he closes his eyes. I lift his fringe and see the gash on his forehead. It’s not bleeding a lot but it is pretty deep and needs stiches.

“You have a cut” I mutter

“Oh I do?” he says breathless

“Yeah” I touch his forehead and he winces. I mutter a soft apology and lean back into my seat.

He makes a small sound from his throat and I look at him. Maybe his cut hurts him. I look into his eyes and his pupils are dilated. That’s weird. I face forward and drive carefully to his house.

Once we get to his house we rush inside and he goes to the bathroom to wash it off.

“Wait let me help I know how to clean it correctly and I need to see if you need stiches” I tell him “Where your first aid kit?”

“Under the sink” he said while holding a cloth to his head.

I head to the sink and open the wooden doors and grab the box. I walk back to Louis and open it.

I grab some peroxide and put some on a cotton ball. I grab his chin and tilt it up and start dabbing it a bit. It starts to bubble and I wipe it away. I hear and his and I whine come from Louis.

“Stop whining you baby” I mutter to him

I feel him smack my stomach but I continue my work. It doesn’t look that bad now cleaned up. I move his head from side to side and decide he doesn’t need stiches. I grab the Neosporin and smear it on there and let it air out.

“There all done” I say while putting everything back inside the box.

He stands up and goes to the mirror and takes a look.

“Wow I thought it would be worse” he says

“Yeah I thought so to” I tell him

I shiver a bit as I’m still soak and wet from outside.

“I should go home and chan-“

“No” he says fast “I mean why don’t you stay. I’ll get you some cloths and we will have some hot chocolate and watch some movies under the blankets. Well in separate blankets on the couch. So I’ll just go get you some cloths and I’m rambling so I’ll be right back don’t move”

He walks away with his cheeks a little rosy and I smile fondly. Wait fondly?

I don’t have time to think about it as he walks back in the kitchen with some sweats, sweater, and a towel. I grab them and say thank you. He points to the bathroom while he goes to his room and changes.

I take off my shirt first then my pants and boxers. I dry myself off and put on the warm and dry clothes. They fit kind of tight but they will do until I get home later. I pick up the towel and start drying off my hair and putting it on the shower curtain bar.

I stepped out of the bathroom and hear Louis in the kitchen and I stand in the doorway. I see him grabbing two cups and pouring the chocolate powder in both of them. The pot starts to whistle and he grabs the handle and pours the water in the cups. He grabs a spoon and starts to stir them.

I smile at the sight of this. My heart flutters at this and I don’t want it to stop. He looks up with a smile and lifts up the cup and beckons me to get it. I push myself off the wall and grab it. My hand brushes against his and I feel a tingle go through my fingers like a shock.

I smile at the ground. I don’t know what’s happening, this feeling. I kind of like it and I may not know what this new feeling is but I don't want it to stop... Ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well here it is. yeahhhhhhhhh!

sorry it took so long.

its WINTER BREAK!!!!!! you know what that means.... more updates!

so tell me what you think of this chapter.

vote

fan

comment! :D

thanks for reading!!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

398K 11.2K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
908K 29.5K 26
Going into a new school Harry is determined to hide the fact that he was born blind as long as he can in fear of being judged. When he meets Louis, t...