Servamp: Bonds (One-Shot Coll...

By sakurablossom98

A name, an item, and a little blood to bind the contract between human and vampire. A bond is born. Where the... More

All In A Day's Work (Mahiru and Kuro)
Dress Rehearsal (Licht and Hyde)
Merry Birthday (Licht and Hyde)
Disappointment (Misono and Lily)

Summary

588 3 0
By sakurablossom98

A name, an item, and a little blood to bind the contract between human and vampire. A bond is born. Where there is a bond, there is friendship. Where there is friendship, there is love. Where there is love, there is trust.

The unbreakable bond between eve and servamp.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WARNING: THERE ARE SPOILER ALERTS FOR SOME OF THESE ONE-SHOTS.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the introductory warning. Just wanted to alert everyone who hates spoilers.

So, I'm in love with Servamp and almost every character in it. I fell in love with the anime and even more in the manga. Inspiration was everywhere when I decided to write one-shots for Servamp. I recommend it to everyone. The manga more than the anime, but the anime is amazing as well.

These one-shots I wrote are not about ships per say. I mean, interpret them as you like. But I really love the bonds that everyone share with each other. Between eve and servamp. Bonds between humans and bonds between servamps. I love all of it. And that's what inspired me to write these one-shots. So hope you guys enjoy ^_^

🌸Cat🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
509K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
695K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.