Pretend Fiance

Autorstwa Elie0304

Summary: Sawamura Daichi, youngest son of the Sawamura's, a very well-known and wealthy family, suddenly foun... Więcej

AUTHOR'S NOTE/SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
EXTRA
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE
RECAP
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Author's Note
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
FINAL CHAPTER
Pretend Fiance ~Side Story 1~
VOTING FOR NEXT SIDE STORY!!!

Chapter 7

5.7K 210 585
Autorstwa Elie0304

Yohooo!!!! How's everyone?? I hope you're all having a great day or night? I just finished my four days vacation and it's really a vacation well spent while reading and writing amd fangirling so much about DaiSuga and haikyuu season 3!!! :))

And because of that I manage to write more!!!

Here's the next chapter and I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I did when writing this chapter!!

DOZO!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆ Let's go and find DaiSuga Happiness ☆☆☆☆☆☆

CHAPTER RECAP:
And tomorrow is the much waited engagement night.

CHAPTER 7

Suga looks at the clothes laid in front of him. Why is it that it was easy to choose what Daichi will wear for tonight and it was hard for him to choose what he would wear? He looks at the simple black tux hanging near the closets. The inside shirt is a deep shade of grey with a black tie and slacks.

For Suga it didn’t even take a minute for him to choose what Daichi would wear. Truth be told Daichi does not give a damn on what he wears. He’d even wear a shirt and his running shorts to the office if Suga will not do the job of choosing Daichi’s clothes. So it always fall into Suga to pick what the other man will wear. It’s like in one look he already knows what will look best for Daichi.

Especially for the occasion today because it was a formal gathering he already chose the best traditional japanese clothes for Daichi. Hakama and Haori. Suga does not have those kinds of clothes so he was wondering if a tux would suffice.

He never had a problem concerning himself. He always wears a simple suit and long sleeve shirt under when in the office. He doesn’t need any reason to stand out. But this time he’s the center of attention. So he needed to pick one that is up to class.

He sighed deeply. He’s stuck now. What should he do?

“Koushi-chan! I know you’d be here!”

A voice interrupted him and Suga looks at the doorway to see one of Daichi’s Sister(?)-in-law, Yukio or more known as Yuki, the cross-dresser wife of one Sawamura Daijiro. “Yuki-san. Konnichiwa.” He bows curtly as Yuki strides in.

As Suga admired Yuki it was really hard to believe that he is a man. He’s about the same height as Suga but he was so slim and petite, a body that every women envies. But then again with Yuki being a fashion designer it was no surprise at all.

Even right now. He was just wearing a simple dress. The upper part is long sleeved that is off-shoulder though slightly and in the color of dark blue. The skirt part is in white lined by lace below it. He is also wearing a simple necklace with his hair done up in a neat bun. He truly is beautiful. No wonder Daijiro is head over heels for Yuki.

But even though Yuki looks like a doll his personality is no doll at all. If you can see the way he would beat up his husband when Daijiro is being stupid you would never want to be in the end of his wrath. That’s why Eiri and Miyu look up to their Mom so much because he is such a strong person with beauty inside and out.

“What are you doing Kou-chan?” Yuki asked and then realized what the problem is when Suga gestured at the clothes laid down on the bed. Suga chuckled nervously. “Well…” He said with a shrug and it makes Yuki’s eyes shine as if he suddenly had an idea which Suga dreaded.

“I think I know what to do.” Yuki said with a wink as Suga looks at him questioningly.

“Kou-chan.. Let’s go shopping!!!” He announced and drags Suga out of the room.

“EHHH!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi looks around. His eyes landing from person to person that is coming. The other guests are coming earlier than expected and him with his parents and Suga’s family are in the hallway greeting the guests.

The engagement will be happening in one of the function rooms in the hotel the Sawamura’s owned. Only immediate families and close friends are invited. Meaning those who have no prejudice in their blood. Who accepts same sex relationships and are very open-minded.

The two families had been nitpicky on who to put in the guest list. It was a very careful decision for both parties and after that they had Daichi and Suga look over it and the two agreed though Daichi had doubts when he saw the names of his friends and cousins there.

This will be one hell of a chaotic night, he knows.

“Daichi-kun!” Said man look towards the voice and saw a familiar couple walking towards him. “Michimiya-san! Welcome.” He bowed and greeted Yui’s parents. “It’s been a while Daichi-kun. You’re looking more handsome everytime I see you.” Mrs. Michimiya said as Daichi rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“Thank you. By the way where’s Yui?” He asked noticing that their only daughter is not with them. Yui had become his and Suga’s friend when he was in middle school up to today but ever since she got married with one Ikejiri Hayato she became busy with her own family.

“Ah. Yui is with Hayato-kun. They said they will be a little late because they are having trouble getting the kids ready it seems.” Mr. Michimiya said with a fond smile at the mention of his grandkids. “I’m pretty sure Daichi-kun will understand it when you and Sugawara-kun starts a family.” Mrs. Michimiya said with a small laugh as Daichi also did nervously. Oh how he wish that would happen.

“Speaking of Sugawara-kun, where is he?”  Mrs. Michimiya asked. And then something clicked into Daichi’s head. Right! He was looking for him before the Michimiya’s called for him. “Actually I was looking for him earlier. But I think he’s still upstairs getting ready.” Daichi replied.

“Is that so. I’m really happy for you and Sugawara-kun, Daichi-kun. Everytime I see the two of you together I can’t help but reminisce the good old times of young love. Isn’t that right darling?” Mrs. Michimiya asks her husband who nodded his head in agreement.

“It’s very refreshing. We knew this day would come eventually. You’re a lucky man Daichi-kun. Cherish this moment together with Sugawara-kun.” Mr. Michimiya said as Daichi could only nod and thanked the old couple as he left them and excused himself.

Because as he heard them talk Daichi can’t help but feel that prick in his chest. This. ALL OF THIS. Is just a fabrication of his. Their relationship is only MAKE-BELIEVE. This is not even real. They are only pretending. BUT. Daichi wants so badly for this to be real. Daichi wants Suga to know how much he feels for the other so that they won’t have to feel so guilty everytime someone feels happy for them.

Daichi wants Suga to be his with their hearts connected. But he was such a coward. He was afraid that Suga is only doing this because he always feels responsible for Daichi. The dark-haired man does not need the feeling of responsibility of Suga towards him. He wants Suga to notice him as a man who had desired him for so long. He wants Suga to be with him out of responsibility but his own choice alone.

Daichi sighed deeply as he looks towards the wide windows and sees his reflection.

‘Tonight. For sure. I’m going to tell Suga how I feel. For real.’ He thought with determination.

His phone vibrated and he took it out of his pocket. Well speaking of the angel, it was Suga who emailed him.

‘I’m with Yuki-san right now. Things happened but we’ll be there in time for the event. Take care of some things for me okay? And don’t fool around and make trouble for your family!! See you later Daichi!’ – Suga

Daichi smiled at the message. Suga had always thought he was the type to keep on fooling around. Well he can’t blame him since that’s what he’s been doing ever since but he is serious when the moment comes. He quickly type a response back and went back again into the hall to greet the oncoming guests before he had to leave and get ready himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“HEY! HEY! HEY! DAICHI!!” “YO! SAWAMURA!!!” “Yahoy! My Sweet cousin!!!”

Daichi almost jumped when he heard those voices and his face became that of dread. He knew to whom those voices belongs to and yes much to his horror, as he turns around he saw his cousins coming aka the horror of Daichi’s peaceful life. Can he escape this? The answer is No.

“You guys…” He said with a sigh. “Why can’t you keep your voices down?!”

The party haven’t even started and it was already noisy, isn’t the party supposed to be elegant and all that?

Daichi was too busy earlier that he didn’t notice the arrival of his cousins. All of them are of the same generation but Daichi is of the main house while his cousins are in the extended family.

Author’s Note:
GUYS! Let me explain the Sawamura family Tree!!! I made a diagram because I’m too lazy to write and explain how they are cousins.. lol and it’s easier this way, I think? XD I'm gonna start with Den'ichirou oji-san's generation only. And I'm gonna add this in the character reference later on!

That’s it!!! I'm sorry for this commercial popping up!

Back to the story!!! :)

***********************************

“It’s been a long time Daichi!!! I missed you!!!” Bokuto said or more like yelled into Daichi’s ear as he crushed his cousin with a hug. “I missed you too Bo!” he said in reply as he hugs back.

“Congratulations Sawamura-san.” Daichi looked behind Bokuto to see Akaashi Keiji or this time Bokuto Keiji, Bokuto’s quiet husband whom Bokuto got married to just last year, bowing at him in greeting. He let go of his hyper active cousin and nodded. “Thank you Keiiji-san.”

“OHHH!! That’s right!! Congratulations Daichi!!!” Bokuto said while thumping him hard on the back.

“Can’t believe our Daichi here found the balls to confess to his long time crush huh? They’re even getting engage!”

Daichi’s eyebrow ticked annoyed as he looks at one Kuroo Tetsurou, the black haired guy which reminds him of a sleazy cat and is also his youngest cousin, Tsukishima Kei’s boyfriend. “Well how nice of you to say Kuroo-san.” He forced a smile at the other man. For some reason he still don’t give his full blessing about the relationship of Kuroo and Tsukishima but if his cousin is happy who is he to get in the way?

“Please stop that Kuroo-san. This is no place for this kind of language.” Tsukishima said as he pushed his glasses up. “Gomen ne~ Kei.” Kuroo apologized and Daichi walk towards the youngest one in the group to hug Tsukishima who grunted in discomfort but accepted the hug anyways. “It’s good to see you again Kei. How’s Akiteru Nii-san?” Daichi asked and only got a shrug in response. Daichi shook his head it’s so like Tsukishima to be like this after all.

“Well what do you expect of our dear cousin here eh? And here I thought I can have my way with Mr. Refreshing and snatch him for myself.” Oikawa Tooru said with a smirk towards Daichi.

“Oikawa… Looks like that bad personality of yours haven’t change huh? Are you picking a fight?” Daichi said with gritted teeth as he tries to control himself from strangling his cousin. In all honesty, Daichi loves all of his cousins EXCEPT for OIKAWA TOORU.

Or maybe because this animosity he feels stemmed in situations that happened before that whenever Suga is there Oikawa will shamelessly flirt with him making Suga blush sometimes (making Daichi frustrated) and sometimes he will just brush off Oikawa politely and with flourish (which Daichi approved somewhat).

“Shittykawa stop with that already. I apologized for him Sawamura-san.” Iwaizumi came into view and shook his hands. “Congratulations on the engagement by the way.” “Thank you Iwaizumi-san. It’s okay. I’m used to it. You got it harder than me anyway.” Daichi said as he accepted the offered hand.

Iwaizumi Hajime is like the Suga in Oikawa’s life. They’ve been childhood friends because they live next to each other. He’s the only person who can put Oikawa on line by punches and kicks by the way. Daichi is amazed by the man’s patience towards Oikawa. But that’s only it,  as Daichi knows, Oikawa and Iwaizumi are JUST friends.

“By the way Dai-chan! Where’s your dear future husband?” Oikawa asked or more like teased as Daichi blushed at that and Kuroo and Bokuto snickered in the background.

“Oh never mind that I know already.” Oikawa said followed by a whistle as him and the others look at the direction behind Daichi.

Daichi was confused at first and then he turns around and looks at the direction where their gazes landed in the top of the stairs where an angel ascended from heaven.

Daichi’s breathing stopped as he looks up.

There at the top of the staircase is his “fiancé”. Glowing and looking so beautiful. It’s like a spotlight had been focused on him and everyone’s gazes had zeroed on him, watching him, mesmerized. And everyone’s thought is like ‘No wonder Daichi had taken his claim on the beautiful man.’

He was wearing a Haori and Hakama just like Daichi's but the exact opposite of the color Daichi is wearing.

While Daichi's juban kimono is black with the montsuki kimono in the color of deep brown, Suga's juban kimono and montsuki kimono is the color of white with the Date-eri in the color of black.

Daichi's haori is purple with patches of royal blue that can be found here and there as a design and then the haori himo in the color of black. Unlike Suga's who's haori is in pure  white with the haori himo in the color of black also. The only design that can be found in Suga's haori is the black flower design located on the both side on the chest part.

Their hakama is the only same thing they wore up to the last detail. The hakama is black and silky with the design that is almost like a snake's skin.

Daichi and Suga are like Yin and Yang, opposite of each other but completes one another perfectly.

Very perfectly.

Daichi looks on. His gaze solely focus on Suga only. He was completely mezmerize. Every clack the zori made as Suga descended the stairs makes Daichi's heart beat faster than before.

And when their gaze met it's like something incredible happened, like the world stopped rotating and all they can think about is each other and the harsh beating of their hearts that decided to move in syncro. The hearts coming to an understanding, deeper than what they can imagine.

Then a light blush graced pass Suga's soft looking cheeks. Fuck! Daichi had fallen really hard for this angel.

Suga blushed as Daichi's gaze intensified as he went down the stairs. In all honesty when Yuki had helped him dressed even he was amazed with himself. Though Yuki styled his hair it was still like the usual tousled one but Yuki assured him that his sex appeal just increased a hundred times and this will make Daichi swoon more.

And he thinks that maybe Yuki was right because Daichi's gaze never left him the moment he came through the door. He felt like his legs are turning jelly at the intensity of the stare. It was burning but makes him excited at the same time. He was too busy wondering what Daichi might be thinking that he forgot they have a crowd watching them.

Both of them where brought out of their thoughts when Kuroo and Bokuto pushed the still stunned Daichi towards the stairs and the said man jolted a bit because of disorientation.

Suga was just a few more steps down and its a bit weird to look down at Daichi because it was the other way around usually.

"Will you look at these two they look like they have just seen each other for the first time? So sweet." It was Oikawa's voice who brought the two down to planet earth by the bitterness in his voice that Daichi does not understand why.

Suga blushed again as he averted his gaze from Daichi as said man cleared his throat. Man he was so head over heels and if he can only do so he would take Suga with him now and lock him in their room. "Hey." He said hoping that his voice came out smooth as he wants it to be.

"Hey." Suga said back with a radiant smile.

"Shall we?" Daichi offered his hand and though Suga is still blushing he grab the man's hand as they intertwine their fingers and Suga took the last steps down to stand beside Daichi.

He looks at the man beside him smiling gently towards him, then Suga looks around the room to see their guests and greets them with a smile.

"Everyone!!" Someone said loudly and they all look to see their parents walking towards them. Daichi's parents stood by his side while Suga's father by his. They were holding a glass of champagne but before Suga can grab his Daichi gave him one which is not champagne at all.

"No drinking." He said simply making Suga pout but accepted the glass anyway. His father chuckled beside him as he heard the other people who saw this small act saying "awwww.."

"Everyone may I get your attention please." Daisuke said with a clear of his throat. "First of all we are happy to see all of you tonight joining us in celebrating this special occasion. We know you already have an idea why this party is taking place but I still want to announce this. We are pleased to announce the engagement of our youngest son Daichi to the Sugawara's only son Koushi." Everyone clapped their hands after.

"This is truly a special moment because now is the time that two families who stood beside each other for such a long time be joined together by a special bond." Kaito said as he look at the young couple beside him.

"Daichi-kun, Koushi thank you for being the bridge in this millenium. You two had proven that status does not really matter when two hearts are together. I know that saying that is out of my character but I just want to deliver the words your Mom said to me before. Welcome to the Sugawara family Daichi-kun. May you two stay together no matter the obstacles you face. " Kaito ended and Suga felt himself tearing up as he hugs his father tight and after that Daichi and Kaito hugs each other as Kaito patted Daichi's back. "I'll leave Koushi in your care Daichi-kun." Kaito whispered as they pull back which is replied by a confident "You can count me on that Kaito-san." From Daichi.

"Koushi-kun, Daichi." Said men look at the soft voice that called them and admired Sayuri wearing his elegant kimono and looking at them with pure happiness in her eyes.

"I'm happy to know that you two became together. You two had been so close ever since we can remember. Always doing things together not wanting to be separated. You two had shown us something so valuable, something to look forward to and makes us remember how it feels to be so in love." Both men blush at the words that kept on being said. This party is getting cheesier and cheesier as time pass.

"Koushi-kun thank you for taking care of Daichi. For whipping him into shape and making him stand on the line." Sayuri said with a easing smile at Koushi as Daichi sputtered indignantly and everyone laughs at this.

"We know that Daichi is standing here, being the man that he had become right now because of you Koushi-kun." Sayuri continued making Suga swallowed hard. For some reasons the severity of this occassion came to him. It suddenly became hard to breath.

"So thank you for everything and welcome to the family Koushi-kun." Sayuri ended as she walk towards the two and gave them a hug.

Suga felt like crying again. The words everyone said to him, so sincere and full of love and greatfulness and here he is giving them a false hope.

This needed to end.

His thoughts were interrupted when Daisuke starts talking again.

"So! I believe a toast is in line? For Daichi and Koushi! Congratulations!" He said and raising his glasses in the air.

"For Daichi and Koushi! Congratulations!" Echoed everyone followed by clinking of glasses and claps of people around them.

Both Daichi and Suga nodded their heads and smiled at everyone. But things suddenly changed when the clinking of glasses was heard. The type of sound where a utensil is delicately strung in the glass. An act where the guests are asking the couple on the spotlight to kiss in front of everyone else.

Daichi whipped his head looking as to where it started and he glared when he saw the culprits. It's Bokuto and Kuroo with matching grins and shouting of "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The others around them followed the duos steps and Suga was left blushing in the middle and Daichi embarrassed.

Now what?

Daichi look towards Suga asking his permission by conveying it through his eyes. This is one of the amazing things they shared together. They seem to know what the other is thinking just by looking at each others eyes. So even with a big blush on his face Suga nodded his head slightly and Daichi swoop down and peck Suga on the lips much to the excitement of everyone around them.

It was just a light kiss it doesn't even last long but when Daichi pulled back he looks straight into hazel eyes trying to convey what he really feels. He hopes desperately that it gets through. That his love gets through because that was his FIRST KISS. And he was happy to know that it was with Suga, his first and only love.

It was a light kiss, did not even take long but it made Suga's heart beat like forever. He feels lightheaded all of a sudden and as he looks straight towards Daichi's eyes he found something that he can't quiet decipher. Daichi is telling him something but what can it be? He can't tell at all because all he can think about is the KISS which is his FIRST KISS!!! With his FIRST LOVE! This must be a dream!

The clapping of hands took him out of his thoughts and he almost jumps when Daichi pulls him at his side while wrapping his arm around Suga's waist.

Suga blushed more when he felt the other man’s arms wrapped around his waist. He looks at Daichi’s side. “Daichi!” He whispered harshly pertaining to the arm around his waist. “What’s this?” “What do you mean what’s this?” Daichi asked with a smile since everyone is looking at them. “We’re a COUPLE that is ENGAGED right?” He whispered back and their argument died down when their relatives starts bombarding them with questions and cooing over them.

‘This is going to be a long night.’ Suga thought with a sigh. He hopes nothing comes up that will shake their world much. He hopes.

TBC
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How is it guys??? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really had a hard time writing this to be honest coz I really don't know what they should wear but then I came across Suzukawa-sensei's DaiSuga fanart and poof!! I found what they should wear. If you guys are curious on what it looks like here it is!!!

Here is Suga-chan's Hakama and haori!!

It's really beautiful right??? 😍😍😍

And also! Next chapter is up!!! So check it out already.. thank you for reading this story!!! Your votes and comments are always appreciated!! *virtual hugs*

And if you want to rant with someone about DaiSuga and haikyuu??? Feel free to visit me in my twitter @elie_df or tumblr elie-df.tumblr.com

See you in the next one!!

ELIE

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

109K 235 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
211K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
102K 11.8K 27
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."