The Akatsuki caught me..

By KupcakexKiller

I DONT OWN NARUTO, OR THE AKATSUKI!!! I own Kuro, though. This is an OC x Akatsuki love story. I'm new, so I... More

The Akatsuki caught me..
Chapter 1: Remember who you are
Chapter 2: Never
Chapter 3: Meetings
Kuro's Abilities
Chapter 4: Pancakes
Chaper 5: The Day
Chapter 6: Dream
Chapter 7: The Man With Red Eyes
Chapter 8: Too Funny..
Chapter 9: Katsu!
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: The Artists' in the Akatsuki
Chapter 12: The Night
Chapter 13: The Forbidden Question?!
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16: Your Going Down!!
Chapter 17: No way!
Chapter 18: Something's off..
Charecter update!
Chapter 19: Missions!
Chapter 20: Visions
Chapter 21: Moving On
Chapter 22: Akatsuki Game Night! Just what I need!
Chapter 23: 7 Minutes in.. Hell!
Chapter 25: First Attempt
Chapter 26: The 2nd and Last
Valetine's Day (Special!)

Chapter 24: What A Night..

6.4K 169 23
By KupcakexKiller

I sat in Sasori, Deidara's and my bed, thinking of what all happened. ' Hidan.. made out with me.. Pein,..... Itachi tried to rape me, I shoved him sucessfully away. Koi, ....UGH! DEAD! Sasori... he... was.. nice,...' I thought. 'That guy.... who was he...' I stayed up half the night, Nobody even came upstairs into my room, and I was happy about it, because I was having a meltdown. I couldn't sleep for the death of me, and I desperatly needed sleep. I had a mission tomorrow, and I NEED SLEEP ON DAYS OF MISSIONS! a.) I get no sleep, whatsoever. b.) It's uncomfortable to sleep in someone else's bed. c.) Their beds are dirty, or have stains in them. EW! I shoved the pillow over my face and screamed. Nobody heard it. "WHY IS MY LIFE SO HARD?!? THIS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY TOOK ME HERE!!!" I screamed, and started lobbing things at my door.

I found everything and anything to throw. Luckily, It was all pillows. Eventually, someone came in after I stopped for a second to find something else to throw. He knocked on my door. Barged in without even asking. I stopped, and sat up on my bed, staring at the guy. He had very, very long black hair that was spikey, and he had red eyes, the color of fresh blood. He groaned, holding his head and walked up to me. "Why're you making so much noise? Calm down.." He mumbled and stared at me. I blinked and stared back at him. 'He sounds like that guy..' 'I could change that..' I twitched. "You're the guy from the closet..." I said and pointed at him. "Why're you throwing pillows at your door? People are trying to sleep." "Oh. I just assumed that everyone was still downstairs. I'm sorry for disturbing your 'beauty' rest, Uchiha." He stopped and glared at me harshly. "What did you call me?" He demanded. I frowned and sat up crossing my legs.

"Uchiha. You have red eyes, like Itachi's. Your an Uchiha. Even though they were all wiped out. You're a survivor?" I asked. He glared down at me, grabbed my wrists' and forced me on my knees, face-to-face with him. "Don't speak of this. Ever." He commanded. I growled at him and snapped my hands away. "What are you, the Leader? You don't tell me what to do! Get out of my room!!" I yelled and he quickly covered my mouth. "I am the Leader, I DO tell you what to do, and I will not get out of your room because I find this entertaining." I frowned and slapped his hand away. He took this as a sign of denial. "Woman! Nobody denies me!!" He hissed and slammed me into the back of my bed. "Nobody!" He hissed in my ear and started nibbling on it. "Oh hell no.. Not again." I flashed my eyes white, and teleported away.

I peered around the corner of the kitchen, and saw the Akatsuki laying there, some were passed out, and others were holding cans of beer. I poked Fish-Face and he twitched and rolled over. I snickered quietly and walked over to where Sasori was, laid my head on his lap, and fell asleep.

Next Morning, was a rude awakening. I thought I'd be woken up nicely, Sasori telling me to get up, but no. I fell flat on my face on the floor, and nobody bothered to catch me. I yelled and punched the ground. "Whyyy?!" I said and looked up at Sasori, staring down at me with his hand on his chin, looking at me amused. "Morning." He said. I growled and stood up. "Still, Your gentleman skills suck, Sasori-Senpai." "I just woke up!" He argued. "No you didn't! You got up 2 hours ago, talked to us for a bit with her still asleep on you!!" Hidan yelled. I groaned and plugged my ears. "Too... early... does not... want.." I muttered and looked at Sasori. He was arguing with Hidan. I rolled my eyes and waltzed upstairs, slammed the door shut and flopped on my bed.

That's when I felt something under me. I was laying on something. I twitched and stood up, yanked off the covers. "What the he--!" He grabbed me, in a bone crushing hug and snuggled me. "GOOD MORNING, PRETTY KURO!!" Tobi yelled. "Tobi! What in GOD'S name, were you doing in MY bed?!" I yelled and tried to shove him off. Note to self; Tobi has incredible strength. "Weeelll~ Tobi thought it would be nice if Tobi gave Kuro a woke up call, because Tobi's a good boy!!" He cooed/giggled. I twitched. "Is this guy even a man...?" I muttered. "What was that, Kuro-Chhaaan?~" He said in an odd tone. I smiled and shook my head. "Ahahaa! Nothing Tobi! Just.. I wanna sleep by myself, I wanna get some shut-eye before 5, so if you'd please.." He insitsted on making sure I was safe, though. I rolled over and he just hugged me around the waist. "Tobi wants to make sure that Kuro-chan won't run away from Tobi!!" He yelled.

I groaned and nodded. "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever. Just let me sleep." He actually was quiet. I fell asleep peacefully, yet again.

Tobi's POV:

"Tobi wants to make sure that Kuro-chan won't run away from Tobi!!" I yelled annoyingly. She groaned and nodded her head. "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever. Just let me sleep." she said obviously tired. I waited for the longest time until she fell asleep. 'That little girl... knows this much..? She knows I'm an Uchiha, true. But, she doesn't know who I am, and if I'm even in the base. She won't even look at my eyehole.. Sad, really. Oh well...' I sneered at her in my thoughts. I sighed and twitched mentally. 'I'm so annyoing I annoy myself.. It's terriable... Ugh! I can't take Tobi much longer.....' I said and the obnoxious voice in my head started talking away. 'Tobi thinks that Kuro-chan's a good girl!!' 'Shut up' I said to it, and it just giggled like a school girl and went away.

'Shoot me.' I muttered. I quickly stood up and she flopped on her back, I covered her up and looked at her face. 'She's pretty, no doubt, but the thing that gets me about her is her eyes and her personality. She won't give up. Any other girl would've thrown themselves on the floor and started begging me to screw them. No.... Not this girl. She's playing hard to get. I like it.' I smirked from under my mask at her, and she rolled over, I disappered off to Pein's office and told him the plans for her mission later.

Kuro POV:

I, yet again, woke up. But not by hitting the floor. No. This was worse.

I got tackled, smacked in the head with a bat, the bat cracked. Next thing I know, I'm flying through the air, and hit a wall. "OH!! KURO-CHAN'S AWAKE!!" Tobi yelled. "Oh..shit... Hm....." Deidara said, obviously fearing his own demise. My eyes snapped open, and within half a second I was infront of Deidara, beating the shit out of him. Unfortunatly, he got out of my tourture, and booked it down the hallway. "DEIDARRAA!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!! YOUR DEAD!!!" I screamed in anger, and everyone for once decided to stay in their rooms. They knew what was going down. Except for the person who jerked me back, and I ckawed and kicked at them as I watched Deidara run away from me like a bat out of hell. "YOU'RE DEAD!! AS SOON AS I--!" "KURO!" Sasori yelled. I growled. "Let me GO! I need to KILL HIM FOR DISTURBING MY SLEEP!!" I screamed. He just sighed, spun me around and hugged me tightly, and started petting my head gently. "Calm down, Kuro.. Caaalllm down. Besides, I was on my way to come and wake you up, anyways." He said and I growled loudly.

"He woke me up in a mean way!!" I yelled, still angry. "Tobi tackled me, Then Deidara went to hit Tobi with a bat, but it missed and hit me in the head and the bat broke off, and then he threw an explosive, but it missed Tobi and hit me, and..!" He covered my mouth and groaned. "Sh.. I'll get him back later, 'Mka? Just go and get ready. Calm down, alright?" I frowned and looked away, I didn't say anything for awhile. After a few minutes I nodded. He let me go and we both went our seperate ways. I took a shower, got out, and changed into a black school-girl skirt, and a white short-sleeved school-girl shirt, put on black high socks and brown mocassins. I blow-dried my hair and put on some make up. I walked out of my room, fixing my stupid blue-tie I had to wear. No sucess whatsoever. "Can anyone tie my tie?" I asked everyone as I walked down the steps. I looked at them and they all stared/drooled/fell over/had a nose bleed, when they looked at me.

"School girl, Eh?" Kisame said, recovering from his major nose bleed. I frowned and turned my head away. "Kisame-Pervert-Fish-Face-Senpai, Never in a million years." I said coldly. "Aw... It is a good thought though." He sneered. I twitched and punched him through the wall. He groaned, to let us all know he was still alive. "I can tie it." I glared at him and he glared back. We had a glare battle for about 6 minutes until Sasori came down and decided to do something about it. "Kuro.. Come here... Brat..." He muttered and faced me to him, and tied my tie. I blinked and tilted my head at him. "Sasori..? You too? You're going on this mission too?" He nodded. "How'd you guess?" I shrugged. He nodded and then Tobi walked up to us. "Tobi is coming too!! Tobi's a good boy!!" he yelled and we all groaned.

Pein walked in and started yapping to us about our mission. "...In the Sound Village, there is a Priest who's been taking out our spies and turning them into... well.. we don't exactly know. Find what they are and kill the Priest!" He announced. I blinked and put my hands on my hips and wiggled a finger at him. "What exactly does this mission have to do with me in a school outfit?!" I argued, embarassed. "...The Priest.." He began. "..Has a thing for younger, fresher, teenage females." he snickered at me. "OH HELL NO!! SEND DEIDARA IN THERE!!" I yelled and pointed at said man. "We tried but.." Sasori started. "..He found out Deidara was a boy." My face heated up. 'No way!!' "So?! What?! What do I have to do!!" I yelled and glared holes into Pein. "Whatever you must do." I put my head down and groaned. "Shit.." I muttered and the 3 of us headed out for the Sound Village.

"Well, Sasori, lets go." I said while extending my hand out to, his smaller, stubbier puppet, Hiruko. He shook his head and spoke in a deep voice. "We cannot teleport there. The Priest is physic. He will sence us suddenly appering in the Sound. We must walk." I groaned and Tobi laughed and started ranting about something. I frowned as we started walking. "Can we get a muzzle for him?" I wondered. Sasori decided to answer it even though it was retorical. "We could." He answered. "But Leader would object to it." "You've tried it before?" I asked. "Many, many, many.... MANY MANY times." He said coldly. I nodded and that was the last word that was spoken from us for about 7 hours.

'He did not shut up. He did not stop talking. He makes NO sence. He's been rambling on, all day, non-stop, about something REALLY stupid' I thought. I yawned and slapped myself. "Stay awake..." I muttered. Then, Tobi thought the idea of slapping himself was fun, so he started slapping himself. "AWAKE!! AWAKEAWAKEAWAKEAWAKE!!" He screamed. He said, on and on and on. I sighed and 'Hiruko' looked at me. "Oi, Brat..." He started just to get my attention. I looked over at him sheepishly. "Mmm?" "Get in." He said. I stopped and started at him. " 'Get in'? The hell's that supposed to mean?" I asked, extremely confused. All of a sudden, Hiruko opened up and Sasori stood up, and yanked me in his puppet, and shut Hiruko back up again. "Thats what I mean, Brat." he said and looked away. I blinked and noticed the position I was in.

Propped up on his lap facing him, he was holding my wrists and sitting back. I blushed and squealed. "Eehhh?!!" He rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up. You're sleeping like this, anyways. We'll be there in 2 days max. so, relax." He snickered at me. I frowned and turned my head away, and he sat up straight. I pulled my hands away and felt around the floor, and felt a glass tube. I sneered and quietly picked it up, and put it on me. 'Probably something he needs later..' I said. It got quiet in there for a few hours, but I'm glad I couldn't hear Tobi's un-important words. "Hey, Kuro.. Where's my poison?" He said, a little conserned. I blinked innocently and looked at him. "I dunno. It's unlike you to lose something, Sasori-Senpai." I said. He narrowed his eyes and looked at me. "Indeed, it is.." He said and felt around the ground. I was trying to hold back a laugh.

He then got an idea and started patting me down. "Here?" He asked and I squealed and pressed myself closer to him. "N-No!!" I laughed. "I told you I don't have it!" He stopped and stared at me, and pressed me closer to him. I winced and frowned. 'Crap. The way he's doing this, he could find out where It is!!' He looked down at me. 'Fiiiiiiiiiix' His hand went up my skirt, on my leg, to the front of my skirt, and up a little bit and grabbed said poison and took his hand out. I hit my head on his chest to hide my embarassment. He laughed. "I didn't think you'd go that far to tease me, Brat." I peered up at him and stuck my tounge out. He sneered and grabbed my tounge. I blushed and my eyes doubled over. "What's wrong? Cat got your tounge?" He joked. I pretended to laugh. "Oh, wow. Your hilarious, Sasori-Senpai. Now give me my tounge back."

He blinked and smirked at me. "No." I sucked my tounge back in, anyways. He sighed. "I need that for now." I blinked and stared at him, my eyes doubling again. "W-Why?" "Poison." "YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME DRINK POISON?!" I screeched and backed away from him. He sneered. "It is poison, but as soon as It's soaked in my saliva, then It won't be dangerous to you. Only the next guy that tries to french kiss you..." he stopped at stared at me. My face was all red and I was annoyed. "..that's not me, will get hit with poison." I sneered. "What makes you think I'm going to taste your saliva?" He grinned and got closer to me. "Because, you tasted mine last time." I frowned and put my hands on his chest. "Hey! Stop! You id...i.o..." He opened the bottle and soaked it in his mouth. "...t.." He grabbed my face and tilted it up to him, and kissed me gently.

I blinked and shut my eyes, gripped his cloak and he took the advantage of snaking his arm around my waist, pulled me on his lap and grabbed my butt gently. I opened my mouth and he licked my lips. I shut my eyes tightly and a little tear went down my cheek. He mixed the liquid and his saliva with my saliva, and I swallowed it. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to me. He smirked into the french kiss and our tounges' danced together. I wrapped my arms around his and more tears went down my cheeks as I moaned from the kiss. He pulled away and I opened my eyes, him looking at me sadly. "Kuro..?" I blushed furiously and lightly pecked him on the lips, panting. He smirked and pulled me closer to him, making me crash onto him, as he sat up. "Go to sleep." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and blinked up at him innocently. He smiled down at me and petted my head. I rested my cheek on his chest, put my hands on his back, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 242 28
In this story, you are (y/n) Uchiha, younger sibling of Itachi and older of Sasuke. After your clan was massacred by Itachi himself, Sasuke wants his...
2.4K 195 54
A criminal organization has moved into town. Working for the mysterious "Mother", the gang leaves havoc in their wake. It's up to the Akatsuki to cat...
12.6K 253 10
For our all comfort I want to inform you that all characters are at the age of "legal consent" depending on which country you are in. Also, OC or t...
19.6K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...