Drugged Love (On Hold)

By saksham219

Highest rank : #46 in mystery/thriller Elena is the hot grade-A student of the school. Ishan is shy, laid bac... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fifteen, part One
Chapter Fifteen, part Two
Chapter Sixteen, Part One
Chapter Sixteen, Part Two
Chapter Seventeen, Part One
Chapter Seventeen, Part Two
Chapter Eighteen, Part One
Chapter Eighteen, Part Two
Chapter Nineteen, Part One
Chapter Nineteen, Part Two
Chapter Twenty, Part One
Chapter Twenty, Part Two
21, Part 1
21, Part 2
22, Part 1
22, part 2
23, part 1
23, part 2

Chapter Fourteen

269 10 8
By saksham219

Myra put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down on the bed. Her hands slid down from his shoulders to his chest. She climbed on top of him with her knees by his side.

Ishan was feeling all kinds of dizzy by now. He felt the weight of her body on his. The heat of her body reached onto him and the mild smell of her soft hair falling down on his face was paralyzing him. He didn't feel anything at all or felt all too much at once.

She pressed her lips onto his in a wild burst of emotions. She wanted to have him and have him now. Completely. She bit his lips in a wild kiss feeding her raw emotion. She moved her mouth all over his still lips and slided her hands down to his pants to and unbuttoned it.

She felt a thrust and a strong push. Ishan had pushed her down on the bed and stood up.

"We shouldn't be doing this, we have only known each other for a few days" he said with a dazed apologetic look on his face, his hair in a mess covering his forehead. She knew she'd have to wait more and bide her time.

"I'm sorry I got carried away, Ishan." she said letting her eyes talk to his and say that she was not sorry at all.

There was a knock on the door.

"Myra what's going on?" a heavy voice said on the other side of the door.

Ishan's blood froze. He knew that whoever was on the other side of the door was probably armed and he was an intruder in their "fortress" and that too hiding in Myra's room. There was no way he could talk his way out of this one.

Myra put her hand on her mouth and gazed at Ishan. It was the first time Ishan had seen some emotion on Myra's otherwise blank face.

Ishan thought fast and slid behind the curtains, making sure his feet were not visible. There was enough space between the window pane and the curtains for him to stand without the curtain bulging out.

Ishan signaled to Myra to open the door. The sound of the bolt unlatching made Ishan's heart beat faster. A few footsteps later, a man said in an impatient tone, "What were you doing? I told you to never lock the door"

Myra was just as impatient in her reply, "I was changing my clothes, dad"

Dad

With shaky hands Ishan made an effort to push the curtain aside to peep through one side. The man had the same long face with sharp features, the same tired eyes and thin pursed lips. Black hair held back neatly and a long powerful gait that could not be mistaken. It was their dad. Myra's and Elena's dad.

Ishan took a moment to comprehend what this meant. His random absurd thought turned out to be true. He'd better not tell Elena that his dad was running a drug syndicate. But what about the steel business? That must have been a big dirty cover up, he figured.

"Get ready in two minutes, we have to meet someone" the voice said and Ishan heard the door being shut.

Ishan came out of the curtains. "Well, what was that?" Ishan said wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"He's my dad, thank God he didn't see you" she said.

"How often does he come here in this house?"

"A lot, he also spends some nights here. "

"And what is with all the bodyguards with guns? Aren't you scared?"

"He's running a drug business here, don't you think he'll need some protection?" Myra spread out her hands.

"What?" Ishan gasped. "You know?"

"Ofcourse I know Ishan. I also know that you come here to give drugs to that stupid bald guy. I'm nineteen years old for God's sake. Do you think I'm that dumb?"

"Well, no but you're okay with it?"

"He doesn't involve me. And I don't get involved. I have nothing to do with it. We don't talk about it. It's like it's there but it's pretty much normal. Not something to talk about"

"Sure. And does Elena know?" Ishan said.

"I don't know. He's strictly told me not to say anything about it to anyone. I'm not sure how much Elena knows".

There was a pause and Myra moved towards the almirah. "I have to go somewhere, "said Myra and took out one of her tops.

"Could you figure out your way yourself?" she said and took of the top she was wearing raising it above her head and threw it on the bed.

She stood topless in front of Ishan in nothing but a black bra. He turned away at once.

"Could you atleast warn me before doing that?" he said with his back towards Myra.

Myra just laughed plainly at Ishan's outburst. After she'd changed, she came closer to Ishan. "You're too innocent for your own good" and gave him a peck on his cheek. "I'll see you later."

Ishan shut the door as lightly as he could and tried to remember the way he'd come in. He moved down several flights of stairs, dodging out of sight of several men. He was able to make it. When he'd finally reached the gate, the guard gave him a suspicious look.

He just ignored him and went on his way.

Ishan thought about Myra, and of their intimacy. She was everything that he couldn't be or wanted to be. Wild, reckless and carefree. He could still feel the pinch of her teeth on his lips and the hot raw touch of her tanned skin on his. She held a wildfire within her, which could engulf everything around her into flames. Myra was danger, the type of danger people warn each other about but can't help but walk right into it at the first sign. A drug, which seems harmless but try it once and you get addicted forever.

He reached Zakir's place and delivered the money.

"So you're not just quitting, right?" Zakir asked him.

"No, I'll quit. But when I feel like it,"He said taking over his share from the delivery, which was more sizable than the previous one.

Zakir stood their gaping at him, "What? That's great. I'm so glad I found you."

He knew that slowly Zakir had started trusting him. It was not good but not bad at all to have someone like Zakir on his side. He felt much clear about the drug delivery scenario now.

Zakir and the bodyguards couldn't do the delivery themselves as the police was always alert now that the drug crimes had been on a rise. The cops held power to frisk anyone who looked suspicious. He understood that no one would ever suspect a high school boy carrying a bag. He felt certain that Zakir needed him to some extent, or needed someone like him.

#

The next day at school was dull. Ishan noticed Elena looking tired and depressed. He thought of her father, and wondered if Elena knew about him. The way Elena talked about her father made him believe that he didn't let her know of what he did for a living. Atleast Ishan had some respect for the man as he had kept his family out of it. He was running the drug business away from them only to protect them.

He also met Reuben, drained more than he usually was. He had become used to the fact of seeing Reuben less and less. Reuben missed school a lot often these days, and teachers were reprimanding him for his absenteeism. He had flunked four out of the five exams and he told Ishan he'd almost been caught smoking up in school. His life was really going to hell.

During the chemistry lecture, Ishan tried to talk to him.

"Where the hell do you stay these days?"

"Home and out with friends, mostly," Reuben said dismissively.

"Your drug problem is really getting out of hand dude. You have to stop doing it or atleast cut back a little?"

"I don't do it that much I guess," Reuben said.

"Come on man. Look at you, you are nothing like you were a few months ago. You're always so drained and disinterested. You need to lose some of that I don't give a fuck about shit attitude", Ishan said firmly.

"Woah dude, you need to calm down." He paused "And hey. How is it going with Elena?" he punched his chest playfully.

"We don't talk anymore. But you" Ishan stressed, "need to get your shit in order."

"Yes don't worry about it man. I'll start hanging out with those people less. Happy? Now what are we eating in the cafeteria today. It's your treat. And tell me everything about Elena." Reuben said with his crooked smile.

Ishan told Reuben almost everything except about Elena's dad and what had happened at Myra's mansion the previous day. Although Reuben was non-opinionated on most things, he was a patient listener. It was heartwarming to talk to him. Although, he did react at what happened during Elena's birthday party.

"Man, she just lost it when she saw you with that Myra girl."

"I know, right. She never reacts like that. And the next day she's back with her boyfriend." Ishan let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess that was just a way to get back at you. She didn't like you so close to her step sister. Man, she is one twisted girl"

Ishan silently stared at his plate of food.

Reuben continued, "And what about this Myra. The way you told me about her, she sounds sexy and you sound interested in her."

"No dude, it's nothing like that. "Ishan cut him off.

That week, the school had started seminars on "Drug abuse". Every student had to attend them. With the rising cases of drug abuse in high school students and some being caught in school with drugs, the school was making sure to do its part in making sure every student knew what they were getting into. Reuben attended the seminars but he snored his way all the way through them.

It had been two months since the murder of the boy, who had apparently ingested "cocaine" before his death but everyone was still careful. The police had made no headway on the case and no arrests had been made at all. Students talked in hushed voices about the young boy, the brightest of students who had "fallen into drugs" and paid for it by his death. The cries for justice had gone silent. No one, not even his parents demanded justice for him after it was revealed that his blood contained some traces of a banned substance.

#

Ishan reached home that day to find a text on his phone by Zakir,

Zakir: Two deliveries today. Reach me asap. Big money.

He ate lunch hastily and was about to leave when he saw a similar face on the screen of the television his mother was watching.

The chubby innocent face of a boy, Aditya covered half the screen with other half flashing the words boldly,

"Murdered boy – delivered drugs to make money"

The harsh cold voice of the reporter read the news, "A source has informed us that the police have discovered that the boy named Aditya who had been murdered a few months ago used to make deliveries of large quantities of drugs to make some quick money. Witnesses who were close to the boy have also said that the boy had mysteriously got rich in the few months leading up to his death. Police are trying to find the possible destinations where this boy might have gone to make deliveries. This is a big development in this case." 

..........................................................................................

Hi. Thankyou for reading. Please vote and comment and let me know what has been the story like thus far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.8K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
713K 6.9K 12
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON! Link in bio! You never know what's going on, even under the same roof. Elena Johnson lives the normal life of every sevent...
4.8K 296 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
142K 7.9K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...