models. [cancelled!]

By wonuful

where jeongguk meets his new partner for some ton loads of upcoming photoshoots. © deftuans lower cases are i... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.

eleven.

2.8K 163 59
By wonuful

the following day after their little—screw that ; intense—make out, jimin barely even move a muscle.

as he finally woken up, upper body lifting up to a sitting position, his ass immediately aches by the move. he groans and touches his butt cheeks.

"fuck this hurts." he begins.

he suddenly realized that when he fell asleep, he was next to jeongguk, laying down beside him but where is he?

jimin's eyes travels around the room, seeing no one but him. he sighs as the thought of jeongguk leaving him hanging here with an ass aching was unacceptable.

he stretches out his hand as he spots his phone on top of the nightstand, in the middle of reaching it out, his eyes spots a yellow post – it note. he reached out for that and his phone too.

hey it's yo boi jeonggukie, i mean who else would it be? taehyung? nah man screw him he's gone wild for hoseok. anyways if u haven't noticed it yet i left some pills and a bottle of water for u, don't worry they're not weeds nor soju, just medicines for ur throbbing ass. damn that's hot, no jokes, hmu on the phone when u see this? thanks love you xx

jimin's mouth left a few giggles upon reading the note jeongguk left. he pulls the bedside drawer, thinking the pills were inside there, and correct, it was.

he popped one open and places it on the tip of his tongue as he grabs the bottle of water and drinks it in for the pill to dissolve properly. 

jimin then textes jeongguk ;

jiminie : hi bitch thanks for leaving me also i drank the pills thanks for that too u dick my ass fucking hurts

jeonggukie : i feel loved

jiminie : be grateful

jeonggukie : btw the aching will be gone in a few hours since that pill will sort ur problem out it actually works 💯 you'd be surprised

jiminie : oh i'll be surprised aight

jeonggukie : meet me at the office when the aching stops

jiminie : what office

jeonggukie : there's only one office here u weirdo u work in this company and u don't even kno wow u trippin

jiminie : maybe i am

jeonggukie : sleep it all out my weirdo

jiminie : thanks for the nickname

jeonggukie : yanno when ur boyfie made u a nickname u should think of one too

jiminie : nah fuck you im sleeping

jeonggukie : i could really use a middle finger emoji rn where is it ios new emojis u can suckz my dix

jiminie : how come ios can suck your dick and not me

jeonggukie : damn baby this dick is all fucking urs and we just made love last night ur too horny get some sleep really

jiminie : but jiminie wants to play )-:<

jeonggukie : istg u fucking ant sleep already

jiminie : fine u goddamn elephant's trunk

jimin locks his phone and puts it inside his pocket. following jeongguk's words, he tries to fall asleep.

2:00 pm in the afternoon, and the boy was sleeping peacefully in his room until then a wild horse came bursting in, disturbing the poor smol boy's slumber.

"wakey wakey you sleeping not beauty."

hoseok repeated that sentence multiple times as if it was an alarm clock. jimin pulled up the pillow to cover his ears and his eyes as the other male went to turn on all the lights.

"bitch you wanna make ur manager be pissed again? no. so fucking go down already you've been sleeping all day you motherfucker." hoseok blurted out looking at jimin as he shakes his head in disbelief.

jimin didn't answer and stayed quiet, pretending he was still sleeping. hoseok sighs as he squint his eyebrows, "if you don't wake your lazy ass i'll seriously shove my lips onto yours, bite your bottom lip, explore ur sinful mouth, grind ur dick in a fucking coffee grinder—"

"bitch what the fuck,"

jimin instantly lifts his body as he looks at hoseok wearing a plain civilian clothes.

"finally goddamn your manager and some unknown dicks there are waiting for you." hoseok states, crossing his arms.

jimin sighs and takes a one last look at hoseok before he went to take a nice shower.

several minutes later, after jimin was done with himself. the duo went down to go to the office that jeongguk was talking about.

"so hoseok, how are you?" jimin starts a conversation, as he felt the tension between them was becoming a little awkward due to the silence.

hoseok glances before he answers, "i'm fine, nothing much to worry about."

"well how about him? how are you with him?"

hoseok lowers his head and slowed his tracks, "if you really wanna know, we've been great actually. we shared secrets, moments and tons more that i shouldn't be naming of." he lifts his head back up to face jimin with a bright smile.

jimin instantly flashes a smile back as they both stopped their tracks, seeing their destination in sight.

"this is my call, i'll see you later i think? good luck." hoseok waves as jimin did the same and not forgetting to thank him.

jimin gulps as he awaits what has been waiting for him. he did a few knocks before a "come in." was heard and that was his cue.

he opens the door very slowly until it was wide open. jimin eyed every single one of the people inside there.

he gulps as he sees his manager's piercing eyes glaring at him on the end of the long table. he bows then shuts close the door and went to sit at the empty seat beside jeongguk.

"ah the park jimin has finally arrived." his manager starts as he sits up straight and maintains a poker face.

jimin bites the inside of his left cheek as he feels the anger building up through his manager's body. he chose to ignore but it was quite hard because of the glares he's manager's sending.

"now, i brought you all here today so we can discuss about that photoshoot that was supposedly had been done a week ago." jimin's manager eyes the both models as he said that statement.

"at 3 exact, i need to see you all at the shangwa garden. be late and i'll end your career in a blink of an eye."

the people gathered inside nods, one by one they stepped out of the office.

"as for the both of you,"

jimin and jeongguk snaps back to reality as they heard the manager's demanding voice yet again.

"please, don't make a commotion again. especially with taehyung, you won't understand him. kid you got that?" jeongguk hesitantly nods and mutters a sorry before the manager signals them to leave.

the duo went straight for the entrance of the building as they wait for the vehicle that'll pick them up.

"it wasn't even my fault that bitch taehyung started it the fucking shit. . ." jeongguk mumbles under his breath as he grits his teeth at the memory of the scene.

jimin sighs as his ears caught words. he tangled his fingers onto jeongguk's bony ones as the said male turned his head at the side.

"jimin?"

the shorter male faced him too, showing one of his brightest smiles.

"don't worry about taehyung, jeongguk-ah he's just a hard-headed kind of person at times. but trust me he's nice if you get along with him well." jimin says as his hold becomes tighter, reassuring him it was all fine.

"and how are you so sure about that? taehyung literally humiliated me in front of those people and you say he's—"

jeongguk's words was cut off as he feels those soft plump lips again pressing on his own. the kiss was passionate, it was sending jeongguk a message to not worry.

jimin slowly backs away as he stares at jeongguk's brown orbs, holding both of his hands in a calming manner.

"trust me."

tbh idk where this story is going, hopefully it will turn out what
i got in mind // sighs

stay tuned for daddy yoongs !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 11.2K 44
Little space one shots involving BTS that I have written
113K 4.4K 58
Taehyung is in desperate need of a laptop. Hoseok is in desperate need of some company. ------------------ Aka Taehyung finds a sugar daddy [sideli...
3.4K 291 22
- in where Jimin's and Taehyung's worlds meet again. 𝑉𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑒 𝐼𝐼 𝑜𝑓 "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝚅𝙼𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 �...
678K 33.7K 70
Where Jin finds a cute boy on Instagram. Started: 3-23-17 Ended: 5-12-17