April fools day Hetalia x Rea...

By Jada-Star

*these short stories are based off of the April fools day episode in the anime and the manga of Hetalia. Ther... More

April fools day Hetalia x Reader
Britian
France
China
Russia
America
Prussia
Germany
Scotland
Spain
North Italy
Sorry author's note
South Italy (Romano)
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Japan
Canada
Greece
Turkey
Austria
Australia
Finland
Latvia
Iceland
Netherlands
Mexico
Poland
Lithuania
Estonia
Belarus

Switzerland

7.8K 168 136
By Jada-Star

The sun shown through the window hitting your face. Now you knew that you shut the curtains last night. So that really made you feel uneasy.

You sat up in bed, and looked around your room. You knew very well that it was April fools day, and anything could happen.

Nothing seemed out if place, maybe the open curtain was a way of getting you attention.

You didn't like that idea either, anyway you looked at it, someone had broke into your home and even was in your bedroom where you were sleeping.

You started carefully searching your room, and once you didn't find anything, you continued your search throughout the rest of your home.

You finally did find a letter sitting atop a brown paper wrapped package.

You swiftly opened the envelope and looked at what was written inside.

"Dear _____, in the package is an outfit you will wear to the plaza to receive the other copy of your embarrassing photo. If you don't come in the provided clothing and get the photo from us then we will have no choice but to post it online. Hope to see you soon."

You quickly pull out the photo to see the most embarrassing photo you had even taken of yourself, and you knew all along you shouldn't have taken it in the first place, but how they got it was a mystery.

You knew you had to follow these rules, so you begrudgingly opened the box and looked at the outfit.

It was a sleeveless leotard, shirt collar and bow tie, bunny ears, and heals.

You sighed. The heals weren't very tall or skinny, so they wouldn't be horrible to maneuver around in, and the outfit looked like what some girls wore during Halloween, so you guessed it wasn't as bad as it could be. You put in the outfit and headed down to the plaza trying hard not to think about what would happen if anyone else saw that photo.

---

At the plaza you begin your search of the awful pranksters. You were going to give them a piece of your mind, and maybe a few bruises and/or broken bones if they weren't careful.

You had already started aimlessly wandering, not really sure on where to look for, whoever had set this up.

It would seem that the pranksters actually might have some sort of goal in mind to this "wear an outfit to the park" spiel, but with other nations you could never tell.

Up ahead on the path, walking towards you you saw. Bulgaria, and Romania wearing little waiter aprons, and with them Hungary in a similar outfit to yours.

You picked up your pass to meet them. "Guys, hey!" You called.

"Oh hi, _____!" Hungary first said waving to you.

"They got you too?" Bulgaria sighed.

"Whoever did this is definitely in trouble now!" Romina remarked. "With the both of you gals the poor guy is gonna be crying!" He cheers.

Elizabeta smirks, knowing full well that Vladimir was right. "So _____," Hungary starts "did you have any ideas on who could be the mastermind behind this elaborate prank?"

You shook your head. "No, but it was definitely more then one person, my letter definitely made that clear, even if it wasn't intentional."

The other female nation scrunched her face up in thought. "Well, we're on our way to meet Toris and Feliks. If they don't have any ideas we'll go looking for Gilbert, he seems like a plausible suspect."

You and the two boys agreed on that plan, and walked together towards the big tree Elizabeta said that they were to meet Lithuania and Poland at.

Once you reached the tree, you saw Poland in a pink magical girl dress sitting on the grass.

"Where's Toris?" Vlad asked.

"Oh, Francis took his clothes so he's naked siting back in a bush that way." He said pointing towards another path, that must've led him here.

"Uh, doesn't that make you worried?"
You asked.

"Not really, I told him I'd try to find clothes and bring him back some." Feliks replied playing with the lace on his dress. "But I figured I should wait to meet you guys first."

"Should we try to find France? Ya know, since he took Toris's clothes, he might actually be behind this." You said looking at Liz.

She nodded. "He might acting like his normal self, taking others clothes, but we should definitely check, even if it's to try to get back Leit's stuff."

"Alright. He went this way!" Poland said pointing towards another path, and he began to lead the way.

As you walked down the path, you turned and asked Elizabeta a question. "Hey Liz, ya know that picture I took and sent to you... The one with, the flag?"

Hungary smiled a little smugly. "Oh yeah I remember."

"Who else saw that picture, and knew you had it?"

"Just us and Feliks... Why? Is that the picture they have of you!?"

You nodded. "Yeah, and I have no idea how anyone could have gotten their hands on it!"

"I assure you we will figure it out." Elizabeta said darkly, scaring even you a little.

"Hey there he is!" Damian said point is ahead of your group at the French nation, holding Austria in a headlock, while seemingly to be in a conversation with Spain. With England wiggling around of the ground, tied up and duct tape over his mouth. Nearby stood a peeved looking Romano and a board looking Turkey and Greece. You weren't entirely sure what to make of the scene before you.

Your group approached theirs, and Liz called out to France.

"Hey Francis,"

The blond only held up a finger, telling her to 'hold on' in response, keeping his conversation with Spain.

She walked over to him and yanked a handful of his blond locks, making him yelp and release Roderich.

"Thank you, now that you've let my boyfriend go, maybe you'll make time to answer some questions." She says with a menacing expression, without letting go of his hair.

"Yes, yes, of course, I'd be delighted to do so." He says sounding a bit scared.

"Alright, first, why did you take Lithuania's clothes, and where did you put them?"

"I took them because he wasn't wearing a weird outfit. I didn't find that very fair, seeing as though the rest of us did!"

"Alright, and you put them...?"

"In the pond, ouch! I'm sorry!" France continued. "I was taking your boyfriends clothes too because he also wasn't in an outfit. And here I'm trying to take Romano's too, but Spain woln't let me, because he didn't get an outfit supposedly."

"No I didn't get any ridiculous getup!" Lovino added.

Elizabeta sighed still holding France's hair. "Roderich, take your shirt and give it to Poland. He'll give it to Toris to cover up with."

"Alright, Francis I'll let go if you answer one more question, did you set this up?" Liz asked him sternly.

"No!" He practically cried.

She believed him, and let him go.

You looked over at Romano, Turkey, and Greece again but more nations happened to be there including your big time crush, Vash the personification of Switzerland.

While Hungary and France continued talking you walked over to Vash. "Hey," you said taking in his absolutely amazing features. He too was wearing a mini waiter apron, with cuffs and a bowtie, as well as cute bunny ears to boot. "Looks like they got you too."

He bushed. "Yeah, it's annoying, how did they even come up with a prank idea like this?" He crossed his arms over his chest. "If it turns out not to be France, where are you and Liz going to look next?"

"She was thinking maybe Prussia."

"I could see that honestly, but Elizabeta isn't going to be happy with him if that's the case."

You nodded looking back at France and Hungary when something in the nearby bushes caught your eye, so much so you didn't even notice Vash checking out your booty.

"Hey! Who's that!?" You shouted pointing at the figure with a camera hiding in the shrubs.

At that moment the figure jumped out of their hiding spot. It was Picardy!? He ran towards France, and France towards him.

Then Spain proceeded to untie England and quickly make a lasso, and Shang it over his head before ensnaring you!

You were quickly flung forward towards the Spaniard before he wrapped the rope around you and slinging you over his shoulder, and grabbing a flailing Lovino and tucking him under his arm.

England who had been throughly ignored up until this point ripped off the tape around his mouth, and shouted. "Spain set it up! France is his accomplice!" But it was already too late, they, with you, had started to make your getaway down an adjacent path.

"Hurry!" France said to Spain who was lagging behind.

"Here you take _____, I can't carry two people!" He shouted back before somehow handing you off to France, who was now holding you bridal style.

"What is the purpose of this!?" You practically demanded.

"We just wanted to have a fun prank everyone could be involved with." Toni answered.

"This is your idea of fun!?" Romano shouted even more angrily then you. Spain only laughed lightheartedly in response.

In a few minuets, the group you were unwantedly coupled with had out ran the mob and sat down in a grassy area.

"Hey, since I'm not going anywhere, and I actually followed the rules of your little prank, can I get my picture back?" You asked Antonio.

"Not yet, after all you're the one who got us caught." He replied.

"But don't worry mademoiselle, you'll get it back in due time." France assured. Though you didn't feel very assured.

"I got plenty of pictures anyway." Picardy said showing the camera to Toni.

"Great Vincent! Make sure when everyone gets here that we also get a group photo!"

"Liz isn't going to be to happy when she gets here." You reminded the pranksters.

"Hey, I'm as much as a victim as you are!" Vincent started to explain. "Instead of having to be in costume I had to take pictures to get back my photo."

You sighed, that made sense. After all, France did make him do his dirty work sometimes. "Oh, while we're still kinda on the subject. How did you manage to that photo of me? The only ones who had it were Hungary, Poland and myself."

France smiled proudly. "I'm an expert at getting into peoples things. I got a hold of Feliks's phone durning a world meeting once when he fell asleep, so I sent it to myself."

You groaned. Well at least that explained that. "Just make sure Vash doesn't see it ok?"

"_____, there isn't any shame in taking photos like that. I take them all the time and send them to Allistor during meetings."

You rolled your eyes. "But that's different you guys are dating, Vash'll just think I'm a weird perv of some kind."

"Oh I doubt that." France laughed, his weird laugh.

Then suddenly you heard the large group of other nations running towards your location. Everyone stood up and France held you bridal style again. Once the mob got close Spain stood out front and put out his hand. "Wait Por Favor!"

Surprisingly everyone stopped. "We will give everyone's pictures back on one condition. We get a group photo to commemorate the day!"

Everyone seemed reluctant, but definitely wanted their pictures back so they agreed, but Hungary let the two boys know she has eyes on them, especially if they tried to pull anther getaway.

"Hey Vash!" Francis called to the Swiss nation, who immediately came over. "Here you can hold _____, like this for the picture." He said tossing you to him.

You let out a little yell, but Vash caught you. "Goodness are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." You replied simply with a nod.

"Good." He said with a smile and his cheeks slightly twinge a slight pink color.

Everyone gathered for the group photo, and Picardy counted down from three, and once he said "one" and he pressed the shutter button on the camera Francis threw the stack of everyone's photos into the air like confetti.

Everyone's faces filled with horror as they realized they had to quick grab their embarrassing picture.

Vash just held you tighter looking around the sky looking for which one could possibly be his, and maybe he was even looking for yours.

"Vash! Untie me!" You told him as Francis walked up to the both of you with two pictures in his hand.

"Here you two go." He said with a smirk laying the pictures on you, so you both could see what they were

Your picture, was you wearing the Switzerland flag as a dress, it was just covering you too. This made Vash's face turn bright red.

You quickly look at his picture which was him fast asleep in his pink lacy pjs that his little sister Liechtenstein made for him.

"V-Vash! Untie me!!" You tell him again.

"Uh, oh!" He quickly and carefully set you down and put the pictures under his headband before getting rid of the rope that Francis and Antonio had you held in.

"Could I have back my picture now?" You asked him.

"Uh, n-no?!" He responded in a more questioning tone then you thought he should have meant.

"No!?" You repeated starting to reach for the photos.

He only grabbed them first and held them tightly. "Wait!" He started. "It's not a bad picture. Like, it's not naughty or anything... Could I... Keep it?"

You were a bit confused.

"Well, I... like you, and I like this picture and I think, that you like me?" He asked again making it sound so much more like a question then it needed to be.

But that didn't matter, because you heard exactly what you thought. He liked you. You acted a bit brashly and quickly caught his lips with yours in a kiss. He kissed back quite quickly himself.

You smiled into the kiss, thinking that this day wasn't half bad after all.

---

"So, like are we dating now?" He asked walking home with you hand and hand.

"Sure if you wanna." You half teased, giving him a peck on the cheek. 

~~~

Hey everyone, just like to remind you that the contest giveaway will commence once I reach 1,000 followers and that's when the details/rules will be posted.

Remember this contest will just be for followers. I hope I can reach 1,000 soon I would love to give back to everyone who has supported me for the past 2 and a half years.

~Jada-Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 4
What's up, dudes? This is basically exactly what the title suggests -- a bunch of the random Hetalia one-shots that I've written. Some of them will l...
323K 5.8K 31
Hello, I love Hetalia so I made this. The countries that will be in here are: England Russia America Italy Southern Italy Canada (Discontinued...
28.3K 283 27
A bunch of hetalia love stories and even some sad ones! Includes England, Germany, America, and much much more that will be added very soon!!!!! HOPE...
344 5 31
When Fen and Alexandra appear in the middle of someone's backyard, they didn't expect to see the character's they've enjoyed for a while. Meeting the...