When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

By catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... More

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #1
Xmas Special #2
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Chap 7

7.7K 296 18
By catprincess99

Miela POV
I stared at the woman in front of me in complete shock. My eyes were as wide as saucers and my mouth almost hit the ground. Was this a dream? I blinked several times and pinched myself. "Oww!" Yup I'm not sleeping.

My arm rose from my side to point a trembling finger at the person standing in front of me. "Are you a ghost?" I asked slowly in a hoarse voice. Her lips twisted into a smirk.

Getting out the water, not caring if I was naked or not, I slowly approached her. Her beady eyes were trained on my every movement. Finally I made it to her, crouching an arm's length
away.

My still trembling finger poked her once. It didn't go through so she wasn't a ghost. I mentally sighed in relief. I poked her once again. The sudden noise echoing from her mouth, resulted in a soft scream from mine and I scrambled back.

The woman burst out laughing. She bent over holding her tummy as few tears dropped from her eyes. As she was sobering up, I realized my nakedness and blushed in embarrassment. I dashed over to my clothes hanging from a tree branch. Thankfully the day was windy and they had dried.

I flinged them on and walked back to her, having come to the conclusion that she was alive and kicking. Finally sobering up, she looked at me with a look that said, "aren't you going to poke me anymore?"

I blushed furiously. "I can see and have confirmed that you are alive," I told her. "But how is that possible; you should be dead."

"I am hurt that you would think that your favourite godmother had died," she said in an overly dramatic, sarcastic voice.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You have never been nor will you ever be a favourite of mine, Carla," I spat at her.

"Did your dead mother tell you that who is probably only mere bones in the ground?"

I gritted my teeth in anger. "Don't you dare talk of my mother like that," I said in anger.

"Or what? Shoot me with words like you're mother." I was gritting my teeth so hard, I thought they would break. I had almost shifted too but if I attacked, she could easily kill me. "You know she gave an order to shoot me in the heart."

"Something you deserved but yet you stand here alive in front of me." Her face broke into a coy smile.

"Yes it was an order but the bullet hit the side of my heart. After leaving me where I lay, a friend appeared after and removed the bullet and allowed me to heal."

My body reacted in an instant but she caught my clawed hand, the coy smile never leaving her face. "I see you've gotten your cat and that man was right. Your eyes are special. Burning hot, red coals of fire."

I went back to normal and pulled my hand away from hers while stepping back away from her. "What do you want? Appearing after all this time, all these years."

"Revenge for our pack," she growled. I swallowed a lump in my throat. I had thought the same thing.

"Why would you want revenge for a pack that you left?" I asked.

"Didn't you want the same thing, Miela?" she asked. My eyes widened in surprise. "Or have you finally surrendered to the mate bond." To say I was surprised was an understatement. I was completely and utterly shocked.

She must have seen the look on my face as she said, "oh Miela, I kept close watch on you. You are my favourite after all."

Ignoring the last part I exclaimed, "you were stalking me."

Carla shook her head. "No, no. I made sure you were safe from those filthy creatures that are below us. You can't trust werewolves. They always betray you in the end. That's why I told you not to listen to him. He was trying to sway you away from the truth with solemn tones."

"But-

"Don't trust them!" she growled at me. My eyes widened at the ferocity in her voice. Did she hate werewolves that much?

"I- I have to go," I said a little scared and scampered off without a second glance. Mom had told me that my godmother was a bad person and couldn't be trusted. Can she?

I made a detour away from the dead body and made it to the pack house without meeting anyone on the way. My window remained open but it was too high up. Its times like these that I wished I had wings.

Tiptoeing to the back door, I listened for any signs of movement. After confirming that there was none, I carefully opened the door and closed it back behind me. I stood in the kitchen hearing pack members talking in the living room.

Moving as quickly and as silently as possible I made it to the kitchen entrance. Unfortunately, I had to pass through the living room to get to the stairs so I bided my time.

Fortunately for me, that time came two minutes later when someone grabbed open the door and ran in the house. I moved like lightning but what he said had me stopping in my tracks. "The alpha's father has been killed!"

I managed to push my legs to move but luck didn't seem to be on my side as I ran into Kyle. My eyes widened an inch and I immediately looked down. "Oh Miela, I didn't see you come down," he said.

"Oh yh I did," I looked up to him forcing a smile on my face. Good thing I still shut off the mate bond.

"Uh Miela," he started. "Did you hear someone say something?" I heard the edge of disbelief in his voice.

"Yh. Something about the alpha's father dying," I shrugged as if not remembering. The shock filled his face and I bit my lip to keep from breaking my facade. "I'll be going now."

He didn't reply so I quickly made my way to my bedroom, closing and locking it. I sat on my bed as a fresh set of silent tears  rained down my face.

Kyle. My mate. His expression was... heartbreaking.

"I know how you feel, Mi-mi," Trina told me with a sniff.

"I had that sudden urge to hug him. To tell him that it would be alright. But uhh-" I mentally screamed. "I don't know what to do anymore or rather who to believe.

"Nor do I," my cat sighed.

Swinging my legs unto the bed, I lay down in thought. I had a full evening. From killing to meeting people who are supposed to be dead to seeing a sorrow stricken mate.

The thought of him sent me into a somber mood. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and I cry.

Kyle POV
I was sitting down in my office when I heard someone shout, "the alpha's father has been killed!" Are my ears playing tricks on me?" From the looks on the boys' faces they heard it too.

I grabbed open the door and quickly walked towards the kitchen bumping into my mate in the process. "Oh Miela, I didn't see you come down," I said momentarily taking my mind off the shout I heard.

"Oh yh I did," she told me looking up into my face with a half hearted smile.

"Uh Miela," I started as I remembered the shout, still not believing what I heard. "Did you hear someone say something?"

"Yh. Something about the alpha's father dying," she shrugged in nonchalance. It hit me so hard that my mouth dropped open in shock. Not only was it true but my mate didn't care. I mean she doesn't know that I'm alpha, at least, I think so, but it was still painful.

"I'll be going now." I barely registered what she said and ambled off to the living room. Everyone's faces was a mixture of different expressions. I was well aware that my father had hurt many families but he also was a good pack member. Always there when the pack was attacked or needed help.

I sighed as everyone's faces turned to me. Someone spoke up. "Isn't it a good thing that he was killed?"

"Yh. My daughter won't suffer any longer," another added

"Death is what he deserved," cried a third.

"Everyone," my voice thundered throughout the pack house probably even pack territory and immediately shut them up. I sighed once again. "I know he has done bad things but he is still my father and contributed to the pack. He is also former alpha of this same pack. His body will be buried tomorrow evening."

"Dismissed," I finished turning and heading back to the office. Scraping my feet along the ground, I walked in and dropped onto a soft chair. The boys stared at me waiting for me to talk. "You heard, no doubt."

"You still look at the positive side of things huh," Chad said. "I would have never thought of saying such things."

"Kyle was destined to be alpha. He has alpha blood in him," Hayden told him. "Its to be expected."

"Well yh."

Hey I updated.
I sorta lost motivation on this chapter but I hope you like it nonetheless and I'm sorry its short :/
Well what do you think of it?
Don't forget to vote if you like and give feedback.
Chao :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 70.4K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
8.4K 358 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
19.5K 522 32
Dawn was a young girl when she was ripped apart from her family. She was kept in an awful place for over nine years, being a test subject to humans...
194K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...