Lost Girls Always Win (OUAT)

By puppylover1094

Scarlet Rose lives in the Freedom Isles and is the leader of the Lost Girls. One day Peter Pan mysteriously e... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Chapter 20
22
A/N
Important Please Read!

21

759 25 1
By puppylover1094

I go outside after I got my memories back and go to Pan. "I need to talk to you." I say, grabbing his arm. "Ok, Wendy." Pan says, standing up and letting me lead us out of camp a little. "What do you want to talk to me about?" He asks. I take a deep breath and look him in the eyes. "I remember." I say. He raises an eyebrow "How do you remember? I hadn't done anything yet." He says in disbelief. I take out the note that I wrote to myself before the curse. "I touched this and I read it." I say. "What is that?" He asks. "It's a note that I wrote to myself before the curse." I say. He nods and I hesitantly hand it to him. He unfolds it and starts reading. I start to feel nervous, because of somethings I wrote in the letter. He suddenly looks up at me and smirks. I look down at the ground. A couple seconds later, I feel a finger under my chin, lifting my face up. I look straight to see Pan and before I know it, his lips are on mine. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck while he holds my waist. He breaks the kiss and pulls back. I smile and he grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers. He smiles at me and we go back to camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Helpless By gabbs

Fanfiction

112K 1.9K 47
The long lost daughter of the evil queen washes up on Neverland and ends up falling in love. But will her mother ruin her happiness once again?
983 13 1
Wendy lived in Neverland as Pans "bird" until she had escaped, but she was brought to the enchanted forest right before the curse hit, sweeping her u...
141K 2.7K 17
She's Peter Pan's little sister, and just as bad as him. She is the only girl in Neverland, but she doesn't mind. She is happy to just have her bro...
19.1K 459 19
We all know the story of the fairytale story of Peter Pan, but do you know the real story behind it? We all know that Peter has only lost boys on h...