the wolf and the vampire

By Ginger__Ninja

first story from years ago plz give me feed back More

the wolf and the vampire

337 4 7
By Ginger__Ninja

hmmm the wolf thought were could this enchanted necklace be I need its power to help my pack

The forest was a blur of motion as he ran, feeling his cold chest, the strain of the effort had no effect upon his unbeating heart, his short dark hair an dark green eyes evident even in the moonlight, his dark clothes flowing in the breeze as he passed in a flash of movement, a scent caught his attention, fresh flowing blood hung in the air drawing him in like a moth to a flame, when suddenly from the shadows leapt a the thin, and powerful form which knocked him to the ground, its heavy odour covering the tang of blood and its thoughts attacking him like a bulldozer, he caught scraps of details about an enchanted necklace and a pack of wolves just like her....

her mind was focus on the being witch see now worked out that it was a vampire his green eyes stared it to her blue ones she was thinking why shouldn’t I kill him now it’s not like he can stop me hmm first id better ask if he knows of the necklace she gets off him and growls "do you know of the enchanted necklace if so tell me now and I might let you live"

He refused to break eye contact, her blue eyes danced in front of his own, he grinned almost sweetly but stood lazily upon his feet, almost as if he felt in control, he held out an arm almost as a gesture of peace and laughed " I wouldn’t try, I’m stronger than I look" she growled again and he crossed his arms " however I wouldn’t harm you without just cause and as a matter of fact I am aware of the location of the necklace and I have some unfinished business with its current owner"

She growled as she watched his eye he claimed to be strong he didn’t know what strong was she growled a demand "you will take me to the necklace now I need it for a very important mater that your inferior brain couldn’t grasp" she went into a fighting stands just in cases he would fight

he smiled again, and for a moment he seemed like a normal boy, then his eyes flashed black and his teeth turned into sharp fangs, he stood still again lazily and said in a voice still amused "please refrain from insulting me dog" he winked and in an instant the fangs and black eyes were gone and he looked again almost human, he bent down and clearly just to be annoying patted her head, she growled only sheer will power stopped her from ripping him apart and he stood again smiling before saying " follow me if you desire this necklace, deep within these woods lives a hermit, an old 'friend' of mines and I much desire to speak with them, they have the necklace you seek" then as he finished he grinned and said " I thought wolves could change their form, you just gonna stay looking like a wolf or how about we both walk on two feet"

she looked at him long and hard then changed in to a 14 year old girl with blood red hair and says pet me again and ill brake your arm I am much stronger than I look parasite she thinks are all vampires the same erg I need the necklace so I shall put up with him.

he grinned again, she found his habit of smiling at everything so annoying, he seemed to enjoy annoying her also but said "believe me dog, no all vampires are the same" yet even as he said that he seemed to be watching her his eyes first gazing with interest at her hair then his gaze dropped to the beating pulse at her neck, she growled again and he looked up meeting her eyes and she saw for the first time no confidence or amusement in his actions he seemed to be blushing and he looked embarrassed "I apologies its been over a decade since I have been in the presence of a living breathing person" she looked at him suspiciously wondering what he was doing then with a soft smile far less annoying than the other had been he set of at a run, that no human could match but one which she found she was able to follow.

hmmm she wondered why is he always smiling its not wreath anything he’d better not bite me or he goes down hmm he’d better stop reading my thoughts to annoying parasite she said out loud how did this hermits come to possess a powerful item like the necklace she asked it a clipped voice.

he forced himself to stop smiling instead he just looked calm almost peaceful, and said "I cant help reading your thought you’re so loud and as for biting you I don’t think I could, heard you dogs taste terrible" then feeling slightly guilty continued for your information I’ve been blood free for years I don’t kill or harm people, however insult me again and we'll see just how dangerous I could be" they continued on two blurs among the trees taking the lead his voice trailed back " the hermit is a vampire much like myself and he plans on using the powers of the necklace for his own gains"

she thinks he’d better no I need to get that necklace to my pack more than anything Garr hmm and why should be scared of him I’ve forte with many vampires grr I am strong me insulting him is the only thing stopping me biting him and he insults me when he’s annoying so I’m just getting even. She stopped suddenly as she court a fimilure sent it smelled like her brother but it couldn’t be he was exicushand of 2 years ago.

fought with many vampires, well so have I and many wolves as well don’t mess with me girl but he said it softly and suddenly she felt his thoughts flash through her mind, his guilt and shame over his desires for blood and his kind heartedness he meant her no harm, she knew that now but she was angered by the feeling he hid something and as she stopped the flow of thought he had sent her stopped and he to tilted his head upward smelling the air apparently having picked upon something as well

She says out loud "its not possible not possible" the vampire looked at her curiously she thinks he was killed 2 years ago he can’t come back now not after what he did to mum and dad. As she thought a tall figurer came out of the trees . Her eyes widened she backed away for the first time in 2 years she felt fear it was her brother back from the grave.

the vampire boy stood in front of her, he felt her thoughts attack him, her brother he sniffed and felt traces of wolf but this boy wasn’t like her he reeked of vampire, his blood ran thick with the curse of both supernatural races, he had decided to become a hybrid and he looked at the pair with anger, the vampire seemed to be shielding her from an attack he felt was coming

her thoughts run hard and fast she needed to do something but what at that moment he attacked the vampire she didn’t think then she just reacted she changed shape and jumped at his neck she managed to bite but he ripped her off and threw her at a rock she didn’t have time to reacted her head hit the rock she was knocked out cold the beast chuckled and went to attack her again

from behind with lightning quick reflexes he dived in front of her before attacking, he was to honorable to attack from behind, the pair locked in a death grip attacking each other, the creature bit his arm leaving a deep mark while with his free hand he hammered down upon the skull of his attacker, the creature lay unconscious at his feet, he picked up the girl who had reverted back to her human form and ran through the forest as quick at his feet would carry him

he found the safest spot he could and lay the girl down and checked his injury it was deep but it would be fine he looked at the girl and her dreams bombarded him they where horrific all of how her brother had killed her parents then nearly got her before the other pack members got there he had been sentants to death she didn’t understand how he was still here.

he put a hand upon her shoulder her thin frame shaking and he sent waves of life force into her feeling her injuries heal beneath them, he stood pained and tired but satisfied that she would be healed, the injuries would still be pained for some time but at least she no longer bled, to answer he deep inner thought he sent her his knowledge of the hybrids in the hopes she would understand her brother had been corrupted by the vampires and their half breed minions

she remained unconscious but she heard the information on hybrids and there minions she wondered if he had been corupeded to make him kill their parents she stirred uneasily in her sleep and continued to think

The vampire stood, stretching his legs waiting for this young girl to awaken, he watched her move uneasily troubled by her unconscious thoughts, he tilted his head sniffing upwards and sniffed, with a rush the various distinct scents of the forest became aware to him, he smelt again the scent of human blood as well as the overpowering odour of vampires and werewolves, this forest was filled with the supernatural, and they were stuck right in the middle of it

she awakened looked around and sniffed and all the smells around them hit her like a brick she stood she felt the pain but she did her best to ignore it she looked at the vampire and said what happened where are we and what is your name " she was unsteady on her feet so she leant against a tree

We are far from where we need to be and as for my name, call me Thomas , he placed a reassuring hand upon her shoulder and smiled before turning and walking swiftly deeper into the forest, she hesitated then followed aware that he had reduced his speed to cope with her pain, she wondered more about him but desired to complete their mission

she says you may call me Lara if you wish" she looks around uneasily as  the smells hit her she wondered why so many supernatural beings were around then she asked do you think its possible that the hybrids corupeded my brother to kill are parents " she still looked uneasy

He grinned, feeling the stress of the situation lighten, "such a beautiful name" he winked, he seemed to enjoy being as annoying as possible but after a moment he returned to his serious composure " it is a possibility, I am certain that your brother was under their influence when he murdered your parents but they only seek out those that have darkness in their hearts or have a deep thirst for power so he may not have fought hard to prevent their deaths, however do not hate him while he may have killed them it was due to the sheer strength that bloodlust has upon a vampire, it is an uncontrollable addiction

she thought about that and said I’m going to change into my wolf form I don’t like this place " she changed into her wolf form and looked around after a bit she stopped and then darted into the trees and tackled a serpent demon that was about to attack the vampire Tomas

the vampire turned, he looked surprised, he had felt tired first from the brief but brutal fight with her brother, but healing the young girl had drained him, he hadn’t even seen the attack coming and so smiling he looked into the eyes of the growling wolf and whispered "thank you" before starting off at a run trying to prove that while injured he was not weak

she looked at him and followed then she said made we should rest here I know you’re not weak but your tired she looked around and went to a tree that had a hole in it went inside and lay down she looked at the vampire he looked annoyed but she ignored him and smiled

he turned and stopped, his desire to prove himself had made him stupid, he stopped and watch her curled in within a massive tree, she smirked and in a single leap flew high up into the air catching on to one of the thick branches at the top, heaving himself onto it he stretched out his eyes cast lazily to the ground below, hi arm aching and the need for sleep burning away within him, he noticed she had popped her head out from within the tree watching him as he had dived to the top of the tree, with her enhanced wolf-like vision she was able to see again, his customary grin it seemed as if he was amused by everything

she shaked her head and went back in to the tree curled up on the ground and looked out she was letting him rest but she was still alert knowing her brother corrupted by vampires or not he holds a grudge and would be coming again so she would refuse to rest

His eyes flicked open, the sun hung low in the sky, just rising, he had slept several hours and despite the pain in his arm still being present he was now uninjured, he dived from the tree landing softly on his feet much like an overgrown black cat, he turned and saw the girl, tucked away in the trees, clearly positioned in a manner that she could not fall asleep, however the soft growling snore and the closed eyes said otherwise

she woke up seeing the sun just rising then looked around and saw the vampire watching her she felt embarrassed shed only managed to stay awaked an hour she got up but stumbled a bit because she had a dead leg she shoke out her fur and said to the vampire what are you looking at

He lifted his gaze from her and looked up at the sun for a moment, already feeing himself burn, vampires did not really burst into flames nor did they glitter but they did get major sunburns after extended contact with sunlight, when she had managed to untangle herself from the roots of the tree he approached her smiling softly his eyes her pitch black and she felt the sheer strength that lay within him "further proof that I’m not weak, just in case you were wondering" then with a blink the eyes returned to the dark green they had been before, as he turned to watch the sun again, his voice trailed back " are you okay, is their anyway I can assist you"

she say nothing you can assist me with at this moment in time but I will let you know " she stretch and yawns then she sniffs the air and smells her brothers sent she freezes but then unfreezes she doesn’t alert the vampire to his presents she just says we should get moving thou she was now in an agitated mood

he grinned feeling full of life, he said would you like me to carry you again, then dived out of the way of her arm as she took a swing for him, she chased after him, reverting to wolf form and pounding away heavily as she closed the distance between them, she had started off irritated but now she felt the thrill of the chase she even felt amused by his comment yet she still moved faster determined to catch him, suddenly he stopped she dived and knocked him to his feet, he grinned as he looked at the growling she-wolf which had hammered into his chest, she felt his arms clamp at her paws and began crushing them with strength like a vice, she yelped and he looked up the amusement and joy in his eyes from a moment before was gone, he hadn’t meant to hurt her, they had been playful attacks, he hesitated and felt a now human hand smack heavily into the side of his face, he looked up and saw he knees bent onto his chest looking at him knowing she could have killed him in that instant

she giggled for the first time in ages and rolled on the floor she didn’t know she could giggle she looked at the vampire he looked shocked she said you went expecting this strength were you ha-ha don’t worry about it I won’t kill you" she smiled a secret smile that the vampire had never seen before

He felt safe, her gentle laughter had put him at ease, and said mockingly "using my own desire to care against me how sneaky" and with a flicker of movement pounced knocking her on her back and driving his knee into her wrist to break her hold she was locked under the weight and strength of his form, his eyes flickered to the vampiric pitch black and his fangs curved gracefully from his mouth his face up close to hers he grinned and in a voice deeper than before, he said " don’t worry I won’t kill you"

she hadn’t expected that but she couldn’t let him think she was weak so she nipped at his nose and squirmed in his grip trying to break his hold she had never played like this before she was enjoying herself now witch see never had before she ran up the tree then said tauntingly catch me if you can

he allowed his face to change again, becoming more human but he had a look of sheer joy as he pushed his body to its limits diving up into the trees and chasing after her the pair diving through the branches after each other, he being the stronger caught her and forced her from the trees, his own body locked into hers as the pair sped towards the ground, her hands went from vice like grips around his neck in an attempt to make him submit, to panicked grips as the ground sped towards them and then in a graceful movement he griped the trunk of a tree and swung round halting their descent, he hung like this for a moment smiling at the look of panic and excitement upon her has her hands still wrapped around his neck, he waited for them to tighten, the pause as one of them made the next move

she looked at the ground then the vampire she let out a whoop of shire joy then scrambles on to the vampires back but then freezes a she spots her brother coming out of the trees with a demonic sneer on his face

: they both spotted the creature approaching, she felt again the flow of thought this time unintentional, his mind vast different, he seemed different then while she was still on his back he burst into a run, angled his shoulders and barged right into her brother with the force of a train, upon impact he felt at least part of his ribcage break, then her brother was thrown backwards into a tree, the force rendering him unconscious again, then turning the vampire ran as fast as he could out of there, diving through the wildest thickets of trees and branches making their trail very hard to follow

she didn’t know what to think she was scared she had never shown weakness before but now she was griping the vampires shoulders and burying her face into his shoulder. thinking how does he keep following us and why won’t he leave me alone

he tilted he neck slightly so they were closer and gave her an awkward backwards hug, he smiled at her and said "it'll be okay he isn’t gonna get you while I’m here" then he knelt down allowing her to step of from his back

she stepped off his back looking embarrassed and said can we continue to look for the neck less it’s to help save my pack they were taken by the darkness I didn’t know what to do so I’m looking for the most powerful item I know off" she had tires in her eyes looking for the first time since thy had met a 14 year old girl

his eyes flicked across the tree line, he said " of course, we are almost at the hermit's home" he stretched out his arm and embraced her in a half hug before smiling, don’t push yourself to hard you'll be fine

she had never meant to cry she felt stupid now she looked at his smile and wondered how he could always smile she said I only push myself when I need to and what kind of things is the hermit planning

he looked deep into her tear-filled eyes, he smiled and when she watched him smile she felt happier she realized perhaps why he had stopped drinking blood was simply he was too kind, there was fight within him but not a shred of darkness " he stood close providing a shoulder to cry on, as he explained the hermit preformed dark acts mixing the various supernatural beasts to create new and all more horrifying creatures, the necklace just gave him greater power

she wondered why anyone would want to do that then she began to wonder how she could use the necklace to help her questions swirled in her mind like an angry tornado then she asked what business do you have with the hermit

He's a sick man, he desires power and domination and to accomplish that he will do anything and the darkness which has your pack might also desire the necklace perhaps you might trade and as for my business, we're old 'friends' and I’m paying him a visit to end his life, among my people I am known as the Grim, it is my task to execute any vampire who endangers our kind, now please stop worrying and lets go kick some ass, he winked merrily then sprinted off into the depths and darkness of the forest

she felt better now as she chased after him but she still was worried about her brother chasseing them she was just to scared to fight him she wanted to be stronger she just didn’t know how to

he heard her stray thoughts and said, do you really desire to be more powerful, there are ways that I might be able to help you just as long as you think you are able to handle it

she looked at him in surprise then say what are the ways and ofcorce I can handle it she says looking defiant

The first is to follow the path your brother did becoming a hybrid, if you are pure of heart as I believe you are then you will not be corrupted the other is for me to provide you with my spirit energy although for all the strength you gained I would lose just as much and it would mean I’d be far less capable in combat so make your choice and I hope you survive

: hmmm she thought long and hard as they walked she did want to become stronger but she didn’t know if she could protect him but in the end she said fine let’s do it but we will have to find somewhere save to do it first

he looked at her which do you choose? and we are close to the hermit's camp but there is a nearby clearing which might be useful

she thinks about it then says I’m not sure but maybe the hermits camp is best

They approach the camp, the mere outskirts and he turns to her and asked are you ready to be turned into a hybrid, to feel the power of the two ancient races run through your veins, then we approach and prepare to fight whatever comes our way

she says yes I’m ready for it how is it going to work she asks as they approach

He looks are her and said "I hope you trust me" and with that his eyes turned black again, his fang burst out sharper than ever and his whole face became more animalistic, he bit heavily into her neck supping at the warm red liquid which seeped from her wounds after a few minutes she realized she could feel his thoughts more clearly than ever, his desire to protect people, his deep self control that prevented him from losing control which feeding and the care he felt for her, in fact after the initial pain the bite was soft and carefully then just as soon as this new found closeness came he broke apart and his lips and teeth coated with her blood, now dragging his nail across his wrist he left a large bleeding cut which he held to her mouth and she drunk rapidly feeling the sickly metallic taste of his blood, knowing that it would change her, she could already feel the burning in her small frame as it attacked her existing nature he brought his hand down after a while and she watched as the cut sealed, he reached up and hugged her close as the agony began to torture her, he whispered something in her ear then in a swift motion twisted her neck, the vampire curse would heal her and when she awoke from the death sleep she would be a hybrid

even in her death sleep she could still feel the deep siring pain but she could still think she was wondering what he had said she could feel the change within herself she wondering if she could stand the bloodlust and what had he said before he’d snapped her neck

she felt something, like strength surrounding her she realized he was carrying her, the pain felt less as if it was responding to his presence and she felt something else, a heartbeat, she had noticed before that his heart had stopped but now I began to beat a frenzy, as her blood gave him new life, his pale cheeks had colour and he smiled as he held her close to ensure her safety

her mind drifted she felt save as he carried her throe the forest she wondered how long she would be in this stat she also hoped no prowling demon would notice them or her brother she also wondered how had her blood given him new life she let herself fall asleep as he was carrying her

He continued to circle the camp, he felt his blood continue its work within minutes she would awaken, her blood as all blood does gave him life, vampires are the immortal they survive their human deaths and live on as cold unbreathing beings but when they consume blood it gives them life but it also awakens within them a deep bloodlust so it’s making the choice whether to be a walking statue, with little life force or a breathing living creature of the night

she could feel her wounds healing her eyes snapped open she looked around she didn’t know what to think she could feel a raging thirst in the back of her throught

He looked into her eyes they were black for an instant then, they changed becoming soft, vulnerable and blue, he still held her in his arms and from his coat he drew out a flask filled with a blood substitute which was able to satisfy the thirst, he tipped it to her open mouth and allowed her to drink, as he did he felt her muscles tighten and her new strength awaken

after she had the blood substitute she looked at him she knew he could feel her strength she wanted to test her strength but she didn’t want to hurt him so she got up and walked over to a bolder and started to punch it to pieces giggling at her childish game

: He watched her feeling a great amount of pride that he had helped her, and he himself felt stronger, the pair blazing with new energy and close enough to work as an effective team set off the final short distance to the hermits camp, with its burning fires, and deep booming tribal sounds, the groups of human slaves, vampire minions and the werewolf hybrids all in all over thirty opponent but all of them were weak, unable to withstand the pair who now walked into the camp

as she walked throe the camp with Tomas she felt hyperactive but she was holding it back as best she could but she couldn’t help making a passing human slave jump by growling at him when he jumped she giggled

he held both his hands by his side and drawing himself close to provide stability should he be attacked but he grinned as he felt her revel in her new power suddenly a pair of wolves growled, she felt his disgust and immediately felt insulted till he informed her that it was not the wolves themselves but what had been done to them, their minds had been ripped from their bodies and left as feeble puppets with fangs and claws, the both leapt into the air and she and the vampire caught one and mirroring each other's movements twisted the neck of the wolf in their arms, he felt her guilt and sadness over killing a member of her own king but she knew it was the kindest thing to do he looked as he and brushed a strand of hair from her face, she couldn’t help but get the feeling he was fussing over her much like a parent but his smile still shone bright he felt responsible for her but he still respected her

She looked around she felt a bit angered that anyone would do something like this she was going to bite whoever did this she looked around growling dearing anyone to attack

compelled to attack to depend their captors the human slaves attacked first, defending themselves yet not wanting to be cruel to these people who were unable to stop themselves they rendered each of them unconscious with a single motion the 12 human slaves cluttered the ground within seconds

as she looked at the humans she felt the thirst again she was holding herself back but she didn’t know how long she could

He looked at her and in an instant he thought of the only thing that could distract her, he drew her close to him and bit down heavily upon her neck not enough to draw blood but enough to cause pain, she felt angered then relieved he had stopped her and together the pair attacked and counter the techniques used by the other vampires, he grinned and she did to, was he starting to influence her but all those thought were pushed from her head as she felt a strange pulse of energy and a withered old man approached them and the mounting pile of bodies they had left, a black and purple necklace in his hands and a terrible smile upon his face

she glared at the man then she looked at the necklace she recognized him from when he had sent her pack to the shadows she didn’t mean to be stupid but she was firsly angered she went to attack the old man

as she hurtled toward him the man laughed cruelly and sent out a blast of intense energies designed to kill her, she saw the bright light fill her vision then it was gone...

in its place stood the vampire boy, he'd taken the full impact of the blast and was lying on the ground breathing heavily and barely moving, even as this happened the old man ran, moving quicker than his frail for would appear to allow

her eyes widened she crouched next to the vampire looked him over being sure he would live she looked at the ones standing around and yelled HELP HIM AND IF HES DEAD WHEN I COME BACK ALL OF YOU DIE after those words she hertald after the old man in wolf form not knowing it was part of his trap

she chased after him, branches snapping as she collided with them, he stopped once they had covered a fair distance and laughed then said "stupid boy I knew he'd protect you, he always did play the hero" she was aware that he seemed to know of her vampire, he continued " although at least this time I see why, your gorgeous" she felt his eyes leer all over her like the old perv he was and she was disgusted she prepared to pounce when he grinned and muttered " it might surprise you to know I am not as old as I appear, my experiments have drained me of my vital energies meaning my body has aged quite considerably but now I can change that" and with that he held up the necklace and used it to transform slowly his wrinkles vanished his hair grew shorter and turned pitch black, his old grey eyes changed to a dark shade of green and as this happened she realized he looked so like Her vampire, Thomas he looked up " I take it you recognize me. people say my little brother looks just like me"

she felt her eyes widen she tried to control it she says he’s your brother then she growls are you the one that corrupted my brother she now looked really angry

Corrupted? he begged for it, she found it difficult to hate someone when they had eyes so much like her vampires, but she attacked the pair locked in violent motions, when suddenly in a flicker of motion, barely able to stand straight and blood dripping from more than one open wound Thomas appeared

she didn’t notice Thomas’s arrival she was to busy attacking the older brother she was slowing because of her 2 deep gashes

He carried on forward throwing the pair from each other and standing between them she noticed even more the similarities, they were not twins but they were obviously brothers, however only physical were they similar, Thomas held himself with honor and he seemed so sweet and innocent while his brother the hermit showed only arrogance and contempt the hermit said "pleasure for you to join us brother" and still looking at her to ensure her safety he said " the pleasure is all mine 'brother' " he spoke the last part with disgust and then continued " the council has sent me to execute you for your crimes it’s time to pay for you sins"

she looked at Thomas glad he was ok then she looked at the brother feeling her rage grow again she really wanted to rip his neck to pieces she started to creep forward ignoring the cuts on her side

again he stood between them, she wondered why Thomas was stopping her did he still care for her brother then she remembered he was sent to kill him, it was Thomas’s task and one which he must complete

she decided it was his task to kill him she decided to see if she could get the necklace she knew Thomas was lisaning to her thoughts she darted into the trees confusing the brother then she darted out and went for the necklace witch was still in the brothers hand

the pair, began to fight, while she snapped at their heels, she grabbed the necklace and ran, quicker than she ever had before, her heart beat so heavy that both the vampires could hear it but the pair still fighting with all their might ignored it, with each swing of their mighty fists and each flurry of speed, the pair accumulated more injuries until the hermit bit heavily into Thomas’s neck, he went limp, the hermit stood up believing himself to be victorious when behind him his brother stood up and in a swift motion punch his first deep into his brothers chest, he dropped instantly and was dead before he hit the ground, Thomas was left standing barely alive and badly injured but continuing on through sheer determination

her not knowing Thomas had been victory’s kept running until she came to a familiar tree it was the one where they had play fighted she looked around and sniffed making sure no one was around she put the necklace on changed into wolf form and jumped into the middle of the tree she lay down disappearing into the tree she looked out of the tree alert and ready for any thing

after the longest time she heard movement and smelt blood, she looked out and saw him limping forward determined and focused but when he saw her, his face broke out into a grin and he collapsed allowing himself to relax now he knew they were both safe

she jumped out the tree landing right next to him still in wolf form she snuggled up next to him to keep him warm and fell asleep still wearing the necklace

he awoke, violently his head pounding but feeling the soft rising and falling breath of her as she lay on him he felt safer, he realized apart from the headache he was uninjured as was she, perhaps the work of the necklace he looked at her and after making sure she was safe slid out from beneath her and stretched his muscles feeling both the burden of guilt over his actions and the relief that has actions had saved many lives

she sterd in her sleep because what both of them didn’t know was that the necklace had a cures that awakens when wore and it was starting to work its way in to her mind it also was difficult to remove once it had chosen who should have the cures

He looked down feeling her unrest, he went to wake her gently and felt a massive shock pass through his body, the necklace was claiming its new host, he had to stop it before it corrupted her pure heart

the necklace knew he was trying to stop it so it woke her eyes snapped open and she jumped up and started growling and backing away she didn’t want to but she didn’t have control over her body any more she managed to wine before the necklace made her start growling again

he looked at her and in a fluid motion attacked ripping at the chain and receiving countless shocks and bites for his efforts she saw a smile play on his lips and the situation but it didn’t dull the attacks he dealt the necklace, avoiding her where possible

she didn’t want to attack back but she didn’t have a choices she grabbed his leg and throw him into a tree she growled and it showed her long canine teeth she was trying to stop but couldn’t she stated to pick things up with her mouth and throw them at him

he saw two choices kill her or potentially kill himself by using all of his strength in a single attack, he watched for a moment and made his choice he focused and sped forward going straight for her throat he felt his energies burn within him, and he collided right into her grabbing the necklace and ripping it from her, the energies burning him slowly to death, as he hit the ground his last conscious thought was to crush it beneath his fingers

as he collided with her she yelped with surprise as soon as the necklace was ripped from her throat she lost consciousness when she awoke she was 2ft from him he didn’t look good she felt bad she went over to him and sniffed him all over making sure he would live satisfied he would she backed off then she saw the necklace destroyed she wined in diaper then she walked over to a tree and started to repeatedly hit her head against it

a groan from behind her caused her to turn, he stood and smiled you really think I’d destroy the only thing that could save your pack, they didn’t want the necklace they wanted the energy within and now its inside me, he growled in pain, however me must move quickly or it will destroy me

she looked at him she now had a headache she said you idiot I don’t know how to use its energy to bring them back I was going to find out how to do it once we had it I cant find out that fast she had practically yelled it then she turned to the tree and head butted it so hard the tree snapped and it caused her head to start to bleed

Listen and for a moment he was angry, I am much older than you and far wiser these creatures that you call the darkness want to feast upon the energy they can extract it from me so please be QUIET he felt the energy burn within giving him anger he didn’t know he felt, but after a moment he turned and smiled " I apologies" and with a motion of his hand she felt her injury heal and he set of running, still in agony

she followed him worried she could sense his agony she was also worried of how it had made him angry he was never angry she let out a small wine and hoped what had happen to her didn’t happen to him thou she didn’t want to admit it but she really cerd what happened to him like she had her parents before they had been killed

he turned and in a fluid motion held her close, he began to shake and finally he whispered I’m gonna miss you, before he turned and ran, using the energies within him, too far outpace her, running deadbolt towards the haunting grounds of 'the darkness'

she screeched and tried to stop him but he was to fast she stopped right on the edge of the darkness grounds she sat down and cried after a bit she stopped and looked into the darkness worried then she heard a growl from behind her she looked behind her and she saw her brother behind her but she didn’t feel scared any more she stood up looked into his soulless eyes and attacked still hopping Thomas was ok in the darkness

the skies filled with a mass of bright light and energy, she felt it as did every sentient within miles, it was the darkness they had come, almost gods and they were hungry, Thomas closed his eyes and kneeled at their majesty and felt the powers being ripped from his body, he might very well die but if it gave her, the pack her family then it was worth it, but he still needed to do something more he raised his hands and fired a single blast of energy it hurtled through the trees and he was still, drained and cold upon the ground somewhere between life and death, the energy flew straight toward the fighting brother and sister and in an explosion passed right into her brother who collapsed slowly changing into his human form he looked broken but she felt for the first time that there was something of the brother she had once loved, she felt her eyes burn with tears at what the vampire had done for her and after checking to see if her brother was alive ran forward to find her vampire

she ran as fast as her legs would carry her she was crying as she ran she spotted her vampire unmoving on the ground she could sense that he had little live energy left and as a shadows hand came down to take the last of his power she dived in front of him and it took hers instead she collapsed to the ground convulsing her breathing was fast and very shallow

the pair half dead and holding each other, their pure hearts kept the darkness from overtaking them, the energies dissipated and they were left unconscious and fading quickly surrounded by a pack of wolves, confused and weak but very much alive, he forced open his eyes fighting of his weakness and mustered his greatest smile spoke to the pack, " I bring the beautiful Lara, make sure she survives" , then he passed out potentially never to awaken

the pack looked at one another they reverted to their human forms and picked both Lara and Thomas up and carried them to their place of healing they were going to make sure they both survived they picked up her brother to and they began to heal all of them

: returning from the brink of death is like floating in a river of fire, the pains as you pass up and down but eventually they all recovered being the least injured at least physically her brother rose first, although his mental scars from being forced to commit such crimes were damage enough, soon after she awoke and for hours she sat and watched him hoping he would awaken, they had told her that he had the will to fight will would not pass easily and that he had given everything to protect the pack and those who might be in danger, he showed signs of being healed but he might yet die

as she watched him thou she was still weak she refused to leave his side she sent her thoughts to him hoping to help lessen his pain after hours of this she fell asleep sitting against the wall

His eyes flicked open and his first thought was, god it smells like wet dog in here, he grinned at this thought and forced himself up, he looked at her and smiled she'd slept through his recovery and now he was going to surprise her, he knelt down casting a shadow over her this slowly caused her to open her eyes they widened with shock in an instant and he opened his arms to await a hug

she thudded into him as she felt his arms go around her she shivered and buried her face into his shoulder and began to shake as she cried in relief

he held her tight and gently whispered that he was fine, and on an impulse gave her a slight kiss, feeling stupid, yet even so he smiled and continued to hold her waiting for her to say something and waiting for the wolves to attack him as well

she smelled a brilliant smile he’d never seen before and kissed his cheek also feeling stupid the other wolfs didn’t attack they smeld and walked off to let them talk her brother did growl a little before he left then she said never scear me like that again and hugged him hard

he looked into her eyes and grinned he felt a connection to her, having almost died so many times to protect her and now he realized that she had her people back, her brother she wouldn’t need him any longer he sad but still be held her close

she felt him go sad and grinned then whispered in his ear I’m going with you no need to be sad my people can be happy without me

he looked up at her and grinned, before quickly kissing her cheek again and standing he said " that's great, glad we aren’t staying here smells like dog" before winking and running away waiting to be chased

she yelled hey in a giggly voice and bounded after him then she tackled him giggling

So what do a vampire and a wolf, do when they save the world and where do we go, anywhere can be yours I may hold an important position amongst my people but an executioner is a simple job so I might explore this planet if you care to join me

she smeld at that and said I would like to join you I like forests and mountains so we won’t have to fight many to get them but exploring is fun to think I can help you with your job

He grinned, you'd be the first wolf executioner and believe me you'll see lots of the world but you'll learn so much more, and he looked out into the fading sun, recalling the last time he had looked it had been rising and pointed out towards the horizon and with a hand round her shoulder smiled and said " let’s go that way"

she smeld and said sure and I think criminals will be more scared of me then you she said as she layed her head on his shoulder

: perhaps he said with a grin I know I am and with that they set of their journey complete but possibly so many ahead 

                                                         The End or is it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 493 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
30.5K 1.2K 55
She was seated next to the window seat. Strangely, I've been seeing her every day on my way to work, either in the morning or at night, either crossi...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...