the wolf and the vampire

hmmm the wolf thought were could this enchanted necklace be I need its power to help my pack

The forest was a blur of motion as he ran, feeling his cold chest, the strain of the effort had no effect upon his unbeating heart, his short dark hair an dark green eyes evident even in the moonlight, his dark clothes flowing in the breeze as he passed in a flash of movement, a scent caught his attention, fresh flowing blood hung in the air drawing him in like a moth to a flame, when suddenly from the shadows leapt a the thin, and powerful form which knocked him to the ground, its heavy odour covering the tang of blood and its thoughts attacking him like a bulldozer, he caught scraps of details about an enchanted necklace and a pack of wolves just like her....

her mind was focus on the being witch see now worked out that it was a vampire his green eyes stared it to her blue ones she was thinking why shouldn’t I kill him now it’s not like he can stop me hmm first id better ask if he knows of the necklace she gets off him and growls "do you know of the enchanted necklace if so tell me now and I might let you live"

He refused to break eye contact, her blue eyes danced in front of his own, he grinned almost sweetly but stood lazily upon his feet, almost as if he felt in control, he held out an arm almost as a gesture of peace and laughed " I wouldn’t try, I’m stronger than I look" she growled again and he crossed his arms " however I wouldn’t harm you without just cause and as a matter of fact I am aware of the location of the necklace and I have some unfinished business with its current owner"

She growled as she watched his eye he claimed to be strong he didn’t know what strong was she growled a demand "you will take me to the necklace now I need it for a very important mater that your inferior brain couldn’t grasp" she went into a fighting stands just in cases he would fight

he smiled again, and for a moment he seemed like a normal boy, then his eyes flashed black and his teeth turned into sharp fangs, he stood still again lazily and said in a voice still amused "please refrain from insulting me dog" he winked and in an instant the fangs and black eyes were gone and he looked again almost human, he bent down and clearly just to be annoying patted her head, she growled only sheer will power stopped her from ripping him apart and he stood again smiling before saying " follow me if you desire this necklace, deep within these woods lives a hermit, an old 'friend' of mines and I much desire to speak with them, they have the necklace you seek" then as he finished he grinned and said " I thought wolves could change their form, you just gonna stay looking like a wolf or how about we both walk on two feet"

she looked at him long and hard then changed in to a 14 year old girl with blood red hair and says pet me again and ill brake your arm I am much stronger than I look parasite she thinks are all vampires the same erg I need the necklace so I shall put up with him.

he grinned again, she found his habit of smiling at everything so annoying, he seemed to enjoy annoying her also but said "believe me dog, no all vampires are the same" yet even as he said that he seemed to be watching her his eyes first gazing with interest at her hair then his gaze dropped to the beating pulse at her neck, she growled again and he looked up meeting her eyes and she saw for the first time no confidence or amusement in his actions he seemed to be blushing and he looked embarrassed "I apologies its been over a decade since I have been in the presence of a living breathing person" she looked at him suspiciously wondering what he was doing then with a soft smile far less annoying than the other had been he set of at a run, that no human could match but one which she found she was able to follow.

hmmm she wondered why is he always smiling its not wreath anything he’d better not bite me or he goes down hmm he’d better stop reading my thoughts to annoying parasite she said out loud how did this hermits come to possess a powerful item like the necklace she asked it a clipped voice.