My mate/girlfriend is a vampi...

By SofieShamon538

More

My mate/girlfriend is a vampire!!!
Names of characters
Meeting my mate
Falling into alphas arm
Not wanting to get sucked but did
Having a pack member kiss my mate
Collar/moniter for Jenna
Why the collar if it kills me?

Getting tumbled but saved

10 1 0
By SofieShamon538

Jenna's POV:

I was tumbled but I just punched him in the face and ran how I usually did. first I ran up the house did 2 handstands flips then I jumped off flipping then I ran up the fence to the end and jumped to the top of the tree. I let my fangs come out and jumped down on the floor doing the splits.

I ran away from the house and heard 4 feet after me... oh gosh this gonna be hard so I used my flying powers and just flew up till they couldn't see me. I was by the sun and couldn't do anything so I just fell....

..................................................

Sorry this chapter was so I mean SO small BUT that's why I make chapters fast!! thanks for reading love you all K.I.T ( means keep in touch)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
167K 4.8K 29
"...I've never had an orgasm before!" I blurt out, backing away a few steps. He sits up, dark hair ruffled and messy from the fingers I ran through i...
160K 6.4K 38
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
450K 13.5K 51
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...