Left Alone (Louis Tomlinson...

By snugglylouis

Angela Stephen is just your everyday 17 year old girl attending North Cull high, shes beautiful, smart, and c... More

Left Alone (Louis Tomlinson fanfiction)
Intro
Hopless
Father
New friends?
Secrets
Louis
Study
Perfect
Demon
Killed
Guilt
Attention!!
Bad dreams
My regrets

Stay

93 4 1
By snugglylouis

   * Louis ' POV *

When I got back to my apartment, It was about 9pm, I texted Angela and asked her what time I needed to meet her at the park tomorrow.

' To: Angela
   Hey, what time do I need to meet you at the park? -Louis'

She texted back after a few minutes

' From: Angela
   Around 5 should be good -Angela. ××'

' To: Angela
   Alright, see you there - Louis'

I noticed her habit of putting '.××' at the end of text's and I found it adorable. I shut off my phone and put it on charge, I didn't have anything else to do tomorrow, I wonder what she had in mind for me.                              

***                                                                 

*Angela's POV *

   I texted Louis and went to bed, even if we didn't have any homework tomorrow I could still see him and get to know a little more about him.

   The next morning I got up, got dressed and went to school. Katie was absent so I didn't have to explain to her why there were little notes next to each of the problems on my homework. We didn't have any maths homework but I did have science homework,  I guess it would do.  The rest of day went by painfully slow, the hallway had the usual shit going on, girls acting like they haven't seen their friends in forever, couple's sucking each others faces off in the hallway, and guy's giving each other 'Bro hugs'. We had to do a project in geography about Africa and I was paired up with a guy names Blake. He had black hair that came a bit on his forehead and was swooped to the right, he had a nose piercing,snake bites, and gages. Basically, he was damn hot. I've seen him around, he hangs out with the goths at school. There's only one group for goths, and a few for every other category. There wasn't a punk rocks group and I was furious about that, if there is a group for every style why not punk? Anyways, Blake's pretty quiet in class and no one really picks on him, maybe because their scared of him.

'So, how do you want to start the project?'

'I don't care, however you want I guess' His voice was low and a bit raspy.

'Uhm, alright...' I smiled at him and looked down at the instructions.

I read the instructions out loud, 'You and your partner will be studying the characteristics of Africa on page 56 in your textbooks. You will draw the continent and name the cities that occupy it.'

I opened my book up to the page number and so did Blake.

'We should start by writing down the cities' I said while looking at him. He nodded his head and started writing down names of the cities.

***

Me and Blake got a decent amount of work done in geography before the bell rang so I didn't have to worry about working on it at home. I had to meet Louis at the park in a few hours so I took a shower, curled my hair and put on a 'Asking Alexandria' hoodie with a pair of black skinnies. I never found many people who shared the same music interests as me, they were either into pop, rap, or country music. I was always considered 'Wierd' in middle school because I had dyed the bottom of my hair dark velvet and had a nose piercing,  but I didn't mind, it was me and I'm sticking to it. I was thinking about having Katie get a piercing, it would look nice on her. She was also into pop but I could get her to listen to the band's I do, they were pretty awesome so I didn't see why she wouldn't like them.

***

* Louis ' POV *

   I slept in a bit later than I usually do and went off to take a shower and got ready to meet Angela. She hasn't suspected much about me which I guess is good. I put on a black shirt with a cross on it printed in white and a pair of dark blue jeans. I was always punk rock, it just suited me well, I guess.

   While I walked out I decided to mess with some people because I had time to kill, I started by eavesdropping on a couple who were arguing in the hotel lobby.

'Baby, I swear! I didn't sleep with her! I don't even fucking know who she is!'

The man was talking to his girlfriend I suppose.

'Then why the fuck was she wearing one of your shirts when she came out of the damn room!'

She seemed pretty fucking pissed, I see these kinds of arguments all the time. I guess I couldn't do anything else to make this worse, I wouldn't want to end their relationship earlier than it already is. Every one else in the lobby seemed pretty happy, so like usual I went around tipping over tables and having coffee spilled over employees. It's actually hilarious once you see their facial expressions, I can stand right in front of them and laugh right at them and they won't see me at all.

   After a few more minutes of ruining someone's day I realized it was almost 5 and I needed to meet Angela. I took the same path to the park as I did yesterday, I saw the little girl with blonde hair and blue eye's, in her backyard. She was playing on the little swing set, gently swinging back and forth. She looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back, she got off the swing and ran to me.

'Hi' Her voice was the cutest, I swear.

'Hello'

'What's your name?'

'Louis, How about you?'

'May' She giggled at her own name

'That's a cute name, May.'

'Thankyou, so is yours.' She smiled at me really big.

'Are you having fun on your swing set?'

'Yes, you should come and play with me, Louis.'

'I would love to play with you, May. But I have something important I need to do first, do you want me to come back tomorrow and play with you?'

She just nodded her head and smiled at me, then she ran back inside of the house. I walked to the park and saw that Angela wasn't there yet, I just sat down on the bench and played games on my phone, while I waited for her.

***

* Angela's POV *

When I got to the park, Louis was already there. He was sitting on the bench doing something on his phone, I decided to just stand there and stare at him. He looked so beautiful, he looked perfect everywhere he went. After a couple of minutes I went up to him, he saw me and smiled.

'Hello, Angela'

I blushed at how my name sounded, coming from him, I hope he didn't notice.

'H-Hey Louis.' Fuck, my stuttering was back.

'What do you have for me today?' He asked, teasingly.  I blushed harder, if that was even possible.

'Uhm, we had some..uhm science homework, I was hoping you could help me maybe?'

He smiled at me and patted the spot next to him on the bench, signaling me to sit down.

'Well that's what I'm here for, isn't it?'

I smiled at him and started getting out my books.

***

* Louis ' POV *

   I saw Angela coming towards me and I smiled, she looked beautiful, she curled her hair and wore a 'Asking Alexandria ' hoodie. 

'Hello, Angela.' I said

She blushed, she was so cute.

'H-Hey Louis.' I found her stuttering adorable.

'What do you have for me today?' I asked teasingly,  she blushed harder and all I wanted to do at that time was grab her and kiss her.

'Uhm, we had some...uhm science homework, I was hoping you could help me maybe?'

I smiled at her and patted the spot next to me on the bench for her to sit down.

'Well that's what I'm here for, isn't it?'

She smiled and started getting out her books. I looked over her shoulder to see a couple of boy's, about her age, playing football (soccer) on the field behind us. One of them kept looking over in her direction, he was tall and blonde, I glared at him but obviously it didn't make a difference. Angela got out her homework and crossed her legs, I looked over the paper in her hands, it looked like a compound and elements worksheet. I looked up at her and she smiled, sigh, she was so perfect. Angela started working on some problems and I just stared at her, but I couldn't help but notice the guy behind her who kept on looking at her.

'Hey, Louis?'

'Yeah?'

'Could you uhm, help me with this one?'

I looked down at the paper, the directions told us to find what elements would make the compound name given underneath. 

'I think it's mercury, krypton, and magnesium.'

She nodded, 'Thankyou'.

I looked back up at the guy's on the field, the blonde one was leaning against the railing and staring at her. She was so oblivious to the whole thing, I wonder how many times thing's like this has happened and she hasn't noticed at all.

***

It didn't take long until she finished but the constant glaring didn't stop from the blonde boy, I was enraged by now, it would be better for him if he left now. While I was staring at that boy by the railing, I didn't realize that Angela was humming to herself.

She was singing 'It's just me' by Escape The Fate, I smiled, not many people knew that song.

'Is that 'It's just me'?

She jumped a little then looked up at me.

'U-Uhm yeah, s-sorry it's a habit.' She seemed so nervous.

'Oh no, it's fine. Their one of my favorites'.

Her eye's widened.

'Really!? I love them so, so much, I don't know many people who listen to them.'

'Same here, and I can see you like Asking Alexandria also?'

'Yeah, you?'

'Yeah, I listen to them, their sick. What's your favorite song by them?'

'Hey there Mr.Brooks, how about you?'

'A prophesy'

'That song's on my playlist'

'That's cool, I don't have one haha'

'You could listen to mine with m-'

I saw the soccer ball coming towards our direction from the field behind us, I quickly grabbed Angela's head and pushed her body downwards towards the ground but I made sure to not hurt her, she screamed and the ball went right past us. I let go of her head and her body shot up, the science book fell to the ground and she got up. She was about to yell at me but then she saw the ball a few feet away from the bench we were sitting at. Her expression went back to normal and she turned around to see who threw it, and the blonde boy was walking over to her, smiling.

'Hey, uhm sorry about the ball.'He said

'Uhm, it's fine I guess' Her voice was monotone, at least I know she wasn't attracted to him.

'Are you hurt?'

Angela looked at me and I turned my head to look at the boy.

'N-No I'm fine, thankyou.'

'Alright,  and I'm sorry again..uhm I didn't quite catch your name' He smiled at her

'Angela' She gave him a small smile, you could see the annoyance in her face.

'I'm Michael,  sorry again for the ball.'

'No, it's fine.'

'Well uhm, see you around, Angela.' He smiled big at her and walked away after he got the ball.

Angela sat down and got her stuff together, she put everything inside her bag and looked up at me. I sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to do next.

'Uhm, I guess I'll see you soon then..?' I said as I got up.

'Wait! Please don't go, I-I was hoping we could uhm, get to know each other....a bit more....' Her voice got more quiet as she carried on the sentence.  I smiled at her

'I would love that.'

She smiled so big, it was the biggest smile I've seen on her yet.

'I, uhm. W-We could go take a walk at t-this park I know...'

'Sure, I'm up for that'

She swung her bag around her shoulder and started walking towards the woods.

HELLO LOVLIES! sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm just really really lazy. Well in the next chapter your going to get to know Louis and Angela a bit more. Remember to Vote & comment. Thankyou:)
   -Mehv.××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
19.4K 359 68
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...
249 35 15
After being put into a clinic for her anorexia, depression, and cutting, Darcy begins a new adventure meeing new people, some just like her. There's...
19.2K 735 15
"You don't sleep?" I ask. "But then how do you get away from everything that make you upset, besides cutting? How do you get out of reality?"...