Jefferson the mad hatter imag...

By Night_Watcher22

Imagines and One Shots about Jefferson The Mad Hatter so I hope you guys enjoy. More

Jefferson x oc
Writers note
Imagine 1
Imagine 2
Imagine 3
Instagram
Having A Fun Day With Jefferson And His Daughter Grace
Imagine 4
Depressed, Stressed out Shanua Caring Jefferson and his daughter Grace
Drawing
Sleepless Nights
Sick Shauna Caring Jefferson
My birthday Presents
Imagine six
Imagine 5
Imagine seven
Second part?
Idea!
Bucky Barnes. A haunting memory

In Pain, Caring Jefferson And His Daughter Grace

1.1K 23 12
By Night_Watcher22

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy this imagine for Jefferson and I know you guys are probably tired of me doing hurt imagines and sick ones but since I hurt my finger and my wrist hurts I thought I would do a imagine where Jefferson and his daughter Grace try to help me with the house and stuff so I hope you guys enjoy. Jefferson and his daughter Grace.

🎩Love Shauna and Jefferson
plus his daughter Grace🎩

( Shauna's Pov)

I was outside with my boyfriend Jefferson and his daughter Grace playing hide-and-seek me and Grace were hiding while Jefferson counted and I was hiding in a tree due to my wolf powers I made my eyes go wolf blue and I was using my claws to dig into the tree so I wouldn't fall down and get hurt but I  was slipping I was trying to hang on then I heard Jefferson close by.

Where could they be?
Jefferson asked himself before passing the tree I was hiding in and after he  went a different direction I jumped down landing on my right wrist I heard a cracking noise and I yelped out in pain.

Ahhhh! I screamed

Shauna!
Jefferson yelled before
rushing to where to where I was then he saw me on the ground holding my right hand to my chest.

What happened love?
Jefferson said while rubbing my back soothingly and I said. I fell from the tree on landed on my right arm and my wrist then I heard a cracking sound and.. it hurts. I told him he gently helped me up then Grace came running.
Papa what happened to mama is she okay? Grace asked her father worrying about me.

Then Jefferson said.
Mamas okay Grace she just fell and hurt her arm and her wrist. Jefferson said while helping to the car to help me to the hospital to get my hand checked out to see if it was broken or not.

...At the hospital...

How is she doc?
Jefferson asked asked doctor whale

Well her wrist is broken and so is her arm and I'm going to cast it just make sure that she doesn't use her arm for a while a while because it will hurt if she try's to move it or use it. Doctor Whale said while casting my wrist and arm then he gave me a sling and said your lucky the baby didn't get hurt. Doctor Whale said then Jeffersons eyes widened,

Then he looked at me then doctor whale said I'll give you guys a few minutes. He said before walking out and closing the door then Jefferson said.

When were you gonna tell me Shauna?
Jefferson asked me and I started crying and he comforted me.
Hey hey it's alright Shauna shh how far are you?
A couple of weeks and I was going to tell you but I didn't know when I'm sorry Jefferson.
I told him before hanging my head and he gently put two fingers understand my chin to lift my head up.
Shauna I'm not mad love I just wish you would of told me sooner okay and I promise we will get though this together. Jefferson said then I said pinky promise I said before lifting my pinky finger then he wrapped his pinky finger around mine and said I pinky promise. Then after that the doctor said that everything was fine and that the baby is growing okay and everything then I was on my way back home a couple of minutes later and after he got home he helped me out of the car.
Thanks Jefferson.
I told him before giving him a kiss on the lips then he said. Your welcome Before smiling a little.

Then after he walked into the house we heard Grace playing upstairs with my sister Red then I smiled then Jefferson walked into the kitchen making tea then I walked upstairs and watched Grace have a tea party with Red and I smiled before walking in and joining them then when I walked into the room Grace ran over and gave me hug.

Are you alright mama does it hurt?
Grace asked me then I said. I'm alright Grace and it doesn't really hurt not much I told her before giving her hug with my good arm little did I know Jefferson was watching and smiling at us then when he walked into the room and then Jefferson bent down then Grace ran over and gave him a hug making me and Red smile and Jefferson was smiling too then Jefferson pulled out of the hug and said.
Grace Shauna and I have something to tell you. Jefferson said smiling

and Red looked confused then I said I'm pregnant. Then I watched Grace and Red Smile then Grace ran over and gave me and Jefferson both a hug saying.
Yay I'm going to have a little baby brother or sister.
Then after she said that her smile got wider then she said I love you mama and papa. She said before pulling out of the hug then Red gave me and Jefferson a hug saying.
Congrats you guys on the baby.
We both thanked her and all three of us well including the baby who wasn't born yet we all had a tea party then me and Jefferson realized that we are now a family and we knew we would get though this together as a couple and a family no matter what happens though thick and thin and after we have the baby I know everything will be alright and okay as long as Jefferson is by my side and I know Jefferson will be there every step of the way though everything and I know I found the loving man and father of our baby and his daughter Grace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 846 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
124K 5.1K 43
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
153K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
21.9K 275 51
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...