Heroes of Olympus: The Future...

By That_One_Chick247

What would it be like if Percy and Annabeth got out of Tartarus? What would the demigods future be like? Woul... More

Chapter 1: Percy
Chapter 2: Annabeth
Chapter 3: Jason
Chapter 4: Piper
Chapter 5: Leo
Chapter 6: Hazel
Chapter 7: Frank
Chapter 8: Jason (messed up chapters :S)
Chapter 9: Annabeth
Chapter 10: Percy
Chapter 11: Piper
Chapter 12: Leo
Chapter 13: Hazel
Chapter 14: Frank
Chapter 15: Jason
Chapter 16: Annabeth
Chapter 17: Leo
Chapter 18: Hazel
Chapter 19: Frank
Chapter 20: Jason
Chapter 21: Annabeth
Chapter 22: Percy
Chapter 23: Piper
Chapter 24: Leo
Chapter 25: Hazel
Chapter 26: Frank
Chapter 27: Jason
Chapter 28: Annabeth
Chapter 29: Percy
Chapter 30: Piper
Chapter 31: Leo
Chapter 32: Hazel
Chapter 33: Frank
Chapter 34: Jason
Chapter 35: Annabeth
Chaper 36: Percy
Chapter 37: Piper
Chpater 38: Leo
Chapter 39: Hazel
Chapter 40: Frank
Chapter 41: Jason
Chapter 42: Annabeth
Chapter 43: Percy
Chapter 44: Piper
Chapter 45: Leo
Chapter 46: Hazel
Chapter 47: Frank
Chapter 48: Jason
Chapter 49: Annabeth
Chapter 50: Percy
Chapter 51: Piper
Chapter 52: Leo
Chapter 53: Hazel
Chapter 55: Jason
Chapter 56: Annabeth
Chapter 57: Percy
Chapter 58: Piper
Chapter 59: Leo
Chapter 60: Hazel
Chapter 61: Frank
50k?!?!?!
Truth or Dare it is!
My channel name!!
Chapter 62: Jason
Chapter 63: Annabeth
Chapter 64: Percy
Chapter 65: Piper
._.

Chapter 54: Frank

2K 41 20
By That_One_Chick247

LOL SO GUYS THE REASON I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY IS KUZ MY WIFI WENT OUT FOR SOME REASON AND I COULDN'T CHECK THE COMMENTS FOR THE DEDDIE.

SORRY.

SPEAKING OF DEDDIE LET'S GIVE IT TO THIS AWESOME PERSON... bookwriter21908

MY APOLOGIES IF I GOT THAT WRONG BECAUSE WELL UMM I HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A SQUIRREL AND THE MEMORY OF A GOLDFISH.

WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN...? OOH BUTTERFLY.

HAHA.

Frank

Idiots. That's all they are. Idiots. How do you not realize you're being framed? I sneered to myself. It was a quite simple task. Just steal the Roman's fulmata and the Greeks fleece and give them to the monsters, causing a huge war and finally... the extinction of all demigods.

No! Frank hissed. Get me out of here!

I shuddered. Kelli raised a questioning eye at me. "Is he still trying to get out?"

I slammed my fist on the table. "No. I'm just cold. He died when I possessed his body."

"It's eighty degrees, sir." The empousi stood up and walked over to me. "If he's still fighting it's not good, sir. We have to cancel."

She's smart. Frank chided. Give it up Kronos! You obviously can't win because you failed in Luke's body as well. You have no idea what you're up against.

No. I do, Frank. I laughed. You fool, you know when I posses you body I get all of your memories, so I know every demigods weakness, strengths and fears.

Yes but, you also get MY weaknesses. Frank added. If I can somehow get Hazel to burn my firewood, you'll die, failing again.

You along with me. I shot back.

I'm willing to, just to save them.

I rolled my eyes. I hate heroes. Such big egos.

"Master!" Kelli suddenly squeaked.

"What?!" I roared.

"The demigods have left the ship! Perfect time to strike." She licked her lips.

"No, Kelli. You are staying here. I will kill Jackson myself."

"But-"

I shot her a look and she cowered away.

"Who all is leaving?" I asked.

She closed her eyes. "Jackson, Grace, McLean, Chase, Valdez, Levesque and three I do not recognize. One an older woman, one a little girl and one a young man. Fifteen on the boy maybe?"

I grinned. "Perfect."

NO! Frank shouted. Annabeth! No don't kill her! She's pregnant!

I know, Zhang. I was thinking to torture her to death, Jackson watching, but I won't kill him, because I know that him seeing that will make him wish for death.

Frank went quiet. You monster. I barley heard him whisper.

"Let's go."

H-HI...?

LOL SO SUMMARY IN CASEU GOT LOST:

FRANK ISNT EVIL, KRONOS REALLY POSSESSED HIM, BUT JUST LIKE HE DID WITH LUKE, FRANK STILL EXISTS INSIDE OF HIM, FIGHTING TO GET OUT.

KRONOS/FRANK STOLE BOTH CAMPS PRIZED POSSESIONS, AND GAVE THEM SO A HUGE ARMY OF MOSTERS TO CAUSE A WAR TO GET THEM BACK, AND KRONOS HOPES IT WILL KILL OFF ALL DEMIGODS BECAUSE THE ARMY IS HUGE GUYS.

KELLI GOT THE GIFT OF SIGHT, THATS HOW SHE KNEW WHEN THE DEMIGODS LEFT. SINCE WHEN DID SHE GET IT? SINCE NOW

OK I THINK I COVERED EVERYTHING, BUT IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED COMMENT OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL HELP :)

QUESTION:

WHAT WAS ONE OF THE PLACES PERCY KILLED THE GORGONS AT IN THE SON OF NEPTUNE?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
79.9K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...