Chapter 32: Hazel

HI

CAN U BELIEVE I HAVE LIKE 2.4K READS?!?! I EXPECTED LIKE 100 AT MOST BUT LIKE WHAAAAAAAAATTTT???

U GUYS JUST ROCK. IF I EVER MEET U I WILL HUG U TILL U EXPLODE :)

U BETTER HAVE JUST HUGGED THAT COMPUTER MONITOR OR TABLET OR PHONE OR IPOD OR WHATEVER U USE!!!

JK

NOT REALLY.

THIS DEDDIE GOES TO:

bellatrixfan1!!!!!

OH AND I FIND IT HILARIOUS WHEN U GUYS THANK ME FOR THE DEDDIE, U FREAKIN EARNED IT!!!!

I SHOULD BE THANKING U!!!

LEO: man I'm soooo freakin excited for the prank

ME: whoa leo, chill

LEO: I cant! I'm like buzzing

ME: ok, who gave Leo candy??

PERCY: I did

ANNABETH: do u realize what you've done?? We're doomed.

PERCY: it's just so hilarious!!!!

ME: guys shut up your making my angels lose interest!

KK HERE'S HAZEL!!!!!!

Hazel

Dazed, Leo went and sat on the same cot Jason did the night before, because I was told he watched me.

I shut my eyes and tried to focus. What just happened? He just came in the room while I was crying, I told him what was wrong, and I kissed him? No, he kissed me. Well, I don't know! I broke up with Frank, so why do I feel so guilty about the kiss? I feel like I just cheated on someone I'm not with anymore. What he doesn't know can't hurt him. I know he hates Leo, Leo doesn't hate Frank, they just fight all the time. I do have strong feelings for Leo, and we all know he does for me too. If I went with Leo instead, would Frank hate me? He can't hate me for going with Leo because we're not together.

I sighed. Life's too complicated at times.

"You ok Hazel?" Leo must've heard my sigh.

"Yeah." My voice cracked slightly. "Leo?"

He picked his head up. "Yeah?"

I moved over so there was room for him to lie down. "Will you lay with me?"

He grinned slightly. "I thought you'd never ask."

He had the least amount of room, but he didn't seem to mind. I played with his hand as we just talked.

"So, did I ever tell you about the time when I got a concussion?" He asked.

I smirked. "No. Do tell."

"Well, I was at the orphanage, the first one, and since I was so little the older kids would pick on me. We had bunk beds, and one of the kids decided it would be funny to shove me off of it in my sleep."

"That's horrible!"

"Yeah. It was a pretty bad one. The kid that did it was never blamed. They just thought I rolled over in my sleep." He grimaced.

"Gods Leo! Do you have any good childhood memories?"

I thought. "Well, my mom would always take me to the mechanics shop she worked at. I would build with her. She used to joke around with me and say my first pacifier was a wrench. But, you know that good things don't last long, and Gaea made sure of that."

"Gaea ruined my first life. She possessed my mom, and then forced me to create Alcyoneus and then she killed me and my mother. I miss her, sometimes I'd get so mad that I'd blame it on my mom for being possessed, but then I realize nobody wants to be possessed, it's all Gaea's fault."

"Yeah, nobody but Percy," I snorted.

"True. It seemed like Gaea ruined both of our lives." She sighed unhappily.

"But, there are some good things that came out of all of this." He said, looking at me.

"What?" I wondered.

"You." He kissed me on the cheek. "You should probably get some rest if you want to be ready for tomorrow." He started to get up.

"Wait," I grabbed his arm. "Stay. Please."

He faked pondering the choice. "Well, if you insist." And he laid back down.

I snuggled into his chest and started to fall asleep, I could've sworn he said, "I love you."

HERE, HAVE A ROMANTIC SCENE!!

KK SK YEAH I WENT TO A SURPRISE BORTHDAY PARTY AN HAD 5 PEPSIS SO I VANT REALLT FOCUA.

SO QIESTIOB:

PERCY GETS CUTE WHEN HE'S ______ BECAUSE HIS ________ GET ALL SVRUNCHED TOGETHER

FILL IN THE BLANKS. IT PROBABLY LOOKS LIJE IM DRUBK BUT I PROMISE IM NOT JIST ON A SUHAR HIGH, IM KNLY 11. -.-

KK BUE