Happily Ever After?

By x-hailey-x

What happens when two people, who are completely different from each other, fall deeply, madly in love? Well... More

Happily Ever After?: preview
Chapter 1: Awkward Encounters
Chapter 2: Ready?
Chapter 3: Girl Talk
Chapter 4: Me?
Chapter 5: Preparations
Chapter 6: Introductions
Chapter 7: Fun and Games
Chapter 9: Confessions
Chapter 10: Help
Chapter 11: Official
Chapter 12: Movie Marathon Anyone?
Chapter 13: Starvation
Chapter 14: You Have Me
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Telling the Girls
Chapter 17: Friendships
Chapter 18: Thoughts
Chapter 19: Back to School
Chapter 20: Pure Talent
Chapter 21: Social Outbreak
Chapter 22: Media Madness
Chapter 23: Known
Chapter 24: Is that a yes?
Chapter 25: First Date
Chapter 26: Unbelievable
Chapter 27: You what?!
Chapter 28: Tension
Chapter 29: Realization
Chapter 30: Bad Timing
Chapter 31: Heartbroken
Chapter 32: Stranger not-so Danger
Chapter 33: I love him..
Chapter 34: Remembering
Chapter 35: Nathan
Chapter 36: Forgiveness
Chapter 37: Time Skip
Chapter 38: I'd Love To
Chapter 39: Forever

Chapter 8: Late Night Goodbyes

3K 68 0
By x-hailey-x

Roses POV:

"I have to go." I slurred my words, clinging onto Niall for dear life.

After we played spin the bottle, I drank a couple of beers, wanting to have a great time. I didn't care if I had a hangover the next day. I didn't care if it was illegal to drink if you were under 21. I just drank.

"You sure you want to drive?" A sober Niall asked me. I nodded, almost falling over. Good thing Niall caught me, or I would've been on the ground by now, my face covered in gravel from the driveway.
"I'll take you, if you want." He offered.
I took his kind offer and held onto his arm, being as aware as I can that if I let go, I'll be flat on the rocks.
I watched as he slid his keys into the car, buckling my seat belt, and then his. Amber got a ride from Harry after she started to feel sick. She definitely drank too much. I sat in the passenger seat of his car, twirling my hair around my index finger and giggling occasionally. When Niall pulled up to my house, I saw Harry and Amber chit chatting on the porch, Harry tracing her stomach with his fingers.
"Looks like they decided to wait for you." Niall said, silently laughing to himself. I chuckled along, not knowing exactly what he said, with my senses a little messed up from the alcohol in my system. Niall put his arm around me, supporting my every step. I stumbled up the steps to my home.
"Niaaallllll...." I groaned, noticing that he had to leave soon.
"Yeah?"
"Can you stay with me tonight?" I leaned on him, gripping his shoulder tightly so I wouldn't tip over.
"Uh.. I don't think that's a good idea.." He admitted.
Then the unexpected happened.
Niall caressed my left cheek , rubbing it with his thumb. Then he grabbed my waist, pulling me in for a quick kiss, soon releasing and saying a simple goodbye. I stood there in the night, wondering why Niall just left me here. He kissed me and left. And then a headache began to make it's way , a pounding feeling threatening to form into something worse.
I swallowed pills I needed to get me through the night and slipped under my covers.
I tried to fall asleep and have peaceful dreams but my mind vanished to where a certain blonde boy was.

Later on in the night, my phone vibrated loudly against the wood of my side table. I blinked hard, the headache I had earlier a little weak, and rubbed my eyes. I checked to see who the message was from.

And guess who it was?

Niall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 67 53
What happens when bad girl, Jess, falls in love with good guy, Niall Horan? Will love win out or will other bumps along the way take over? Will they...
3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...
155K 2.5K 28
When two boys go on their senior trip everything changes for them. Niall Horan and Harry Styles never expected to fall in love with each other, but t...
43.6K 296 33
Leanne was just a normal girl, and went on a normal night out as you do. But what happens when you wake up next to One Directions Niall Horan? Leanne...