No Longer Left In The Dark (...

By sierrafriesen

Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar Children. Lena Archer was one of the few first children to take refuge i... More

:::: Prologue 00 ::::
:::: oo.1 ::::
:::: Note ::::
:::: oo.o2 ::::
Note.
o3
o4
:::: o.o5 ::::
:::: o. o6::::
:: o.o7::
Hi
...?

no Longer Left In The Dark

2.2K 33 1
By sierrafriesen

Hello. This book will be mostly based off the movie because I am currently reading the book as I am writing. If there is something you would like to use in a book of your own, which I strongly suggest that you try making a book, just ask or notify me either by a comment or a personal message. 

Ok. SO..... I will try to update as much as possible but I have a lot of homework usually from school, the problems of academic subjects. But I usually have time. Well, I will update soon. If you like the book please comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 33
"Our laughter filled each other's ears and we stood there, hearts filled with hope and love. A new sensation that made living the same day over again...
23.5K 532 16
Olivia James stumbles upon Miss Peregrines' loop after spending many years of her life isolated in a house with other girls. May Olivia's life be mor...
22.1K 320 17
After Y/N and Jake witness the death of Abe, they head to Wales to look for the children's home. Y/N feels at home in the loop and also develops a cr...
2.9K 78 9
"We cling to our fairytales until the price for believing in them becomes too high" Anna Peregrine is the secret eighteen year old daughter of Miss A...