Belonging to Two

By aPieceOfGranite

Wendy lived a comfortable life. She was nearly finished college and was still living at home with her mother... More

Sour Strawberries and Fresh Cream.
Purple Doors and Yellow Windows
Polka Dots and Stripes
Paintings On The Wall
Coloured Roses
French Manicures.
Pink Paint
Salt
Rusted Metal
Name and Cover Change READ THIS
Witches and Bitches
Tubs of Sweets
Ghosts and Black Cats
Cheap glasses and strong vodka
A Heart filled with Art
Hello.
needed to be said
127 Books
Wendy We Can Get Away
Wine Stained Teeth
Dear, there's a hole in your sock
Q&A
Burnt Irons Burn Clothes
12 Minutes Past 11
One Apple is ull amhain

Pumpkins.

37.6K 920 67
By aPieceOfGranite

Unedited.

I'm that horrible author who has erratic updates, aren't I? 

WARNING: This is shorter than usual. I don't know when the next update is but enjoy this one anyways. 

"Get your hands off of me."

"I don't care, I am too tired for this."

"PUT YOUR GODDAMN PENIS BACK INSIDE YOUR PANTS AND AWAY FROM ME."

I glared deeply into my mates eyes. He growled and pushed me onto my back, covering my body with his. He placed kisses along my shoulder and neck, his lips peppering gently on my skin, never lingering too long on any one spot.

"You really need to learn how to show some respect, little mate." He said roughly. I smiled innocently up at him and pecked him on the lips.

"You two have driven me crazy these past three weeks and have been unbearable. Today you  both have to return to work and I'll still be by your side. I'm going to be a little snarky." I said seriously. 

The mate pull was strong with three of us, very strong, but they had been suffocating me these past three weeks. I couldn't look outside the window in case a male was standing there, they refused to let me anywhere near the kitchen by myself because it was too 'dangerous'. I was in the bedroom the entire time with the exception of brief visits to the bathroom alone. I knew it would be hard for the three of us to adjust to not all being together every second but the freedom was a welcome pro from our situation.

When male wolves had an office job, the female went with him and sat with him all day in his office. While my mates technically did have an office, they wouldn't always  be  in the office  and therefore, it was deemed unsafe for me to be able to go around with them some days in case I got hurt.

"Yes you are coming to work with me today." Xavier said smugly. "You will meet the pack members another day, today you will be glued to my side, your skin will always have contact with my skin." He breathed against my ear. I shivered, the man still had an effect on me, even after three weeks of constant sex.

"Where's Adrian?" I asked huskily. I cleared my throat, embarrassed at how needy I sounded. His eyes flashed.

"He's already left, we didn't want to wake you. He's making arrangements with his family, you'll be meeting all of them very soon."

"All of them?" I  choked. "I can't meet all of them! Are you both out of your minds?" I remembered his mothers cunning smile and how something just wasn't right with her. I thought of how they would all be like that but more powerful. God, I was going to drop to my knees the minute I got there with all of the power swarming around in the air.

"Yes." He answered simply. I paused and mused over which question he was answer but with one look at him, I figured it was probably both. I grinned.

He sighed deeply and kissed me briefly before rolling off of me. "We have to leave soon."

I mumbled in agreement, a yawn escaping my lips.

I dressed and had a bite to eat before we left. Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

"I don't want you talking to anyone, okay? I don't want you to leave my side and I especially do not want you looking at any males." He pauses to let it sink in. "If a male looks at you too long, I will handle them or if they make you uncomfortable, you tell me. Understood?"

"Sir, yes sir." I saluted.

"I could get used to you calling me that." He said huskily. I laughed awkwardly and looked away, my cheeks going pink.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. We walked on in silence, the building where the meeting was was close by so we decided to walk. The trees rustled in the light breeze, leaves floated along the ground and drifted gently past my feet. I sighed and snuggled into him, inhaling his scent mixed with the smell of clean air. 

"Will there be a lot of people at your meeting today?" I asked. I absently fixed my hair, tightening and ruffling the ponytail so I didn't look like a bald man.

"Not many, they know not to let too many people in the room at the same time." He said. |A small building came into view. It looked derelict, ready to fall over in too harsh of a breeze. The windows were boarded up and graffiti decorated the walls. Red was the dominant colour, slashed across the dirty grey walls.

On the door, there was a black drawing. It was a circle with writing in the middle that looked like it was in a different language and then a skull underneath the circle. I blinked at it and asked Xavier what it was.

"It's a symbol to show that the building is taken by a powerful pack. Most Alphas would recognise the sign and know not to go near it if they want to live."

"But what about the ones that don't know what it is?"

"After we deal with them, they will. Now enough questions, come on." He gently tugged on my hand and pulled me with him towards the building.

The inside  was surprisingly warm. Dozens of armed guards stood around the building, tense and alert. I eyed them warily and pushed myself further into my mate, hoping that they wouldn't accidentally shoot me and kill me. He chuckled next to me.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. They know not to even think about putting that gun anywhere near you or they would have me to deal with."

I looked around the inside of the building. It had a vintage theme to it with mainly everything being made out of wood except for a few metal objects and poles around the inside. I watched as men walked up the stairs, their boots were very loud on the thick wood, it seemed to echo in the large room. I couldn't see any doors, it was all open space with no windows or blinds. Nothing. The room was lit by light bulbs all over the high ceiling seeing as the windows were all boarded up and couldn't let any light in.

"What is this place?" I asked him curiously.

"This is where we usually do our business dealings away from the pack house with people outside of the pack. You won't have to come out here very much, neither Adrian and I like the thought of you being out here but it was unavoidable today."

"Why don't you want me out here? Is it not safer here than anywhere else?"

"Too many other wolves." 

That was all he said on the matter, he turned to face forward, letting me know the conversation was over. My eyes widened as two men stepped out from behind a wall I hadn't noticed and walked towards us. Xavier growled and pulled me tight against him, his arm rested possessively around my waist.

"Hello, Xavier." One of the men said respectfully. His eyes flickered to mine briefly before looking away. The brief look I caught of his eyes startled me. They were a vibrant green, almost like they were glowing. His thick black hair was neat and combed. His eyes regarded my mater with a blank expression.

"Thank you for meeting with us."  The other one said. The position he was standing in allowed me to be able to see his eyes without him having to move his head. They were just as vibrant as the other ones but were a sapphire colour instead. He also had black hair but his was more ruffled than the man next to him.

They were twins. Their clothes were similar, Sapphire eyes wore a dark navy suit while Green eyes wore a black suit and looked very formal. Sapphire eyes looked as if he didn't wear suits very often but when he did, he knew how to wear one. His twin seemed like he always wore suits, he was too stiff and business like to ever be seen in anything but a suit by anyone other than his mother.

"Hello, Francesco and Arturo. It is no problem. Come, we can sit and discuss." He said. I blinked in surprise at how cold his voice was. He sounded emotionless,  a complete contrast to the warm man I had caught a few glimpses of. Both their eyes met mine and they looked back at Xavier. His expression hardened, his expression dared them to say anything about it. They were wise enough to keep their mouths shut.

We walked to a table in the center of the room and sat down. I was pulled onto Xaviers lap immediately. I blushed bright red and avoided looking at the other two men. I squirmed on his lap, giving him a pleading look to let me go but he ignored me and put his attention on the two men. I sighed and looked down at my hands folded on my lap. 

They began to talk about business and mates for hours. They were looking for their mates and by the sound of it, they would have two different ones which was a normal thing for twins but was still a bit odd. They talked about they could sense that they had different mates and went on to talk about what would change and what would happen when they found theirs. They weren't too keen on the idea of settling down so soon and said that they would try and create some space for the first few years until they were ready.

This had me raising my eyebrows but I remained silent. Xavier placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"You need to eat, Susan will take you to get some food and I will join you in a few moments." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek before sliding off of his lap and walking with Susan to an area that resembled a kitchen. The counters and fridge and tables were all made of stainless steel and had a state of the art cooker. I was led to the table and a chair was pulled out for me. I smiled in thanks and awkwardly sat down.

A plate was placed in front of me as well as a glass of water and orange juice. The fork and knife sparkled as I lifted them up. I paused and slowly put them down.

"Are you okay, Wendy? Is there something wrong with the food, I can assure you it's vegetarian." Susan said worriedly.

"I'm fine, honestly. I want to wait for Xavier to get here, he said he would be here in a few moments." I assured her. She nodded but still watched me closely, as if I would faint any second. I took a sip of water and patiently waited for Xavier. He arrived a few minutes alter and sat down across from me. His plate was placed in front of him and we began toeat in silence. 

I played with the rest of my food after I had finished eating. 

"What's wrong, love? Do you not like the food?" Xavier asked. I looked up at him, his eyes were worried but also held irritation. 

"No, the food is fine. Why do people keep asking me that? I'm full, it was really nice, whoever made it is talented." I said honestly. He smiled at me.

"I'm glad." 

After dinner, he had a few more meetings but thankfully these were nowhere near as long as the twins' one. We were back home within two hours, something I was thankful for.  

Adrian was home when we got back. As soon as we stepped through the doorway, he picked me up and spun me aorund, planting gentle kisses all over my face.

"I missed you so much, sweetheart." I smiled into his neck and placed a gentle kiss there, silently telling him that I missed him too. He put me down started talking to Xavier about the businesses. While they talked, I went upstairs and put on some sweats and a large shirt. I threw my hair up into a bun and yawned. 

I rubbed my eyes and walked down to where my mates were. I sat in between them and smiled when I noticed that they had put a movie on. A large bowl of popcorn was placed in ym lap, with chocolate mixed in with popcorn.

"You guys are the best." I said. I picked up a piece of popcorn as well as a piece of chocolate and dropped them into my mouth.

It was so good.

The movie was Twilight. I laughed when it started playing, not believing that they actually put it on.

"Your amusement offends us, little mate." Adrian said in mock disapproval. 

"I'm sorry." I giggled. "I never thought of you two as the type to watch Twilight." 

"We aren't." Xavier replied. He leaned closer to me, his hot breath warmed the area on my neck where my mark was. "But you do, therefore we are watching it." He placed a gentle kiss before moving away. I blushed and picked up another piece of popcorn. 

I have always been the type to get easily embarrassed but with these two, I blushed way more than I used to and that's saying something. They were too attractive to blush when they said something to you. 

They left me alone while we watched the movie, something I hadn't even considered was an option with these two. After the first movie was finished, they put the next one on. It was well after midnight when we went to bed.

I brushed my teeth and got into bed. I closed my eyes and pulled the covers up to my chin. Two bodies joined me in the bed, bringing with them heat that i had grown used to. The first few nights in bed had felt like I was sleeping in a radiator but I eventually grew used to it and they learned that their bare skin on my bare skin caused more than one heat so they started wearing shirts to bed.

"Sleep, you have a busy day meeting my family tomorrow." Adrian murmured gruffly. 

Just like that, my sleepy state was gone only to be replaced with panic. He looked at me through hooded lids and groaned. 

"Forget I said anything, go to sleep." He said gently. 

"Go to sleep? You drop a bomb like that and say 'go to sleep'? Are you mad in the head? I knew I was meeting them soon but not tomorrow, Adrian, do you not remember the first time I met your mother? She freaked me out!" My voice turned shrill, reaching an octave where even I was wincing. 

"My whole family will be there, she acts more normal when she is surrounded by family. You need to relax, even though she is my mother, I will not hesitate to put her in her place if she offends you."

"Put her in her place? Oh god, I'm mated to the crazy one. Xavier, why don't I just spend the day with you again and Adrian here can go and visit his family." I asked him hopefully.

"Sorry sweetheart, but no. We both have to suffer." He said sympathetically. I groaned and leaned against Xavier.

Adrian watched us with an annoyed face. "You're both acting like this is a terrible thing, it's not. Now go to sleep and wake up tomorrow with happy smiles." He growled.

I blinked at him before slowly moving so that I was lying down again but this time snuggled closer to Xavier. Adrian sighed and jerked me towards him. Xaviers chuckle could be heard before I drifted off to sleep. 

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Has anyone got any book recommendations?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.5K 21
Alpha Xavier has been waiting for a mate since he was born. So to his surprise one day at school a new girl named Samantha comes and their mates! On...
13.9M 382K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...
2.3M 60.5K 26
[BxBxBxB] Slut. Whore. Bitch. All these words are me. My name is Taylor Mace and this is my story. -Top Rankings- #1 in Werewolves 7.24.19 #1 in Ma...
23.3M 723K 50
He was powerful. He was terrifying. Said to be cruel and unjust. Terrifyingly possessive. He had the world, but to him she was his world. There was n...