Girl With The Heart Full Of R...

By Pam-The-Lamb

***This is the sequel to Girl with the Heart of Stone and cannot be read as a stand-alone. There are spoilers... More

Revenge
It's Time To Stop Hiding
She's My Entire World Along With Her Dad
It's Her
No One Other Than Me
Marry Me
I'm On The Edge
Unmistakable Messy Hair
It Was Nice Seeing You Again
I Feel Like Crawling Out Of My Skin And Hidding
There Is No We
Did we just. . .have a moment?
Dark Hair and Ocean Blue Eyes.
I'm Going To Get My Revenge
Do You Live In A Cave?
Time of Death
He Loves You
Sleeping Next To Each Other Felt Intimate
Goodnight Mr. Stone
She Hasn't Even Noticed Me
You Always Were A Bitch
Vulture
Love Can Stop Someone From Doing What They Have To Do
I Would Never Pick Such a Hideous Wig
I'm Sure His Fiancée Would Love That
Blackmail Always Keeps You Safe
She's Ruthless
I'm Just Getting Started
The Love of A Mother Like You Is Poison
Follow the Money
Louise Women Destroy Everything
Give Them Hell

I Loved You Abrelle Louise

16.5K 540 299
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

"Hello Elizabeth," I turn the chair in the office around to face the door. "Hello Stephan."

"Abrelle," they both growl, and I grin.

I've been waiting for this exact moment for a very long time.

Noah and Will are currently standing behind me and I know they both probably feel as satisfied as I know with their reaction.

"Why are you in my office?" Stephan exclaims loudly before walking out "who let her in?"

"Oh don't make a scene," I stand up going toward him. "It's very unprofessional."

"Do not talk to me," he growls and I roll my eyes getting frustrated.

"Stop being so childish," I say in a low menacing voice "and hear me out or I will do what I came here to do in front of everyone. Trust me when I say you don't want that."

"Stephan," My mother frowns gesturing for him to go back inside the office and he does.

I follow making sure to close the door behind me.

"Why are you here?" My mother asks, her voice cold and distant.

"For my company," I smile going back towards the office chair and sitting down. I immediately feel Noah place his hands on my shoulders and I'm grateful for the support.

"You mean my company," she corrects me and I chuckle.

"Did you really think I'd leave the company to you?" I laugh. "Come on Elizabeth, even you're not that stupid."

"You signed a contract," Stephan snaps and I smirk.

"A contract," I smile as Noah pulls out the paperwork from his folder "that my lawyer made."

"So?" Elizabeth gives me a confused look. "The fact that your puppeteer made it doesn't make the contract invalid."

"But did you read the fine print?" I take a hold of the papers and use a pen to circle the small statement at the bottom of the last paper. "I doubt it because if you had, then you would know this day would come."

"Give me that," she tries snatching the papers from my hand, but I quickly pull them away.

"The fine print says" I smile. "That this contract is effective if and only if I do not wish to be in charge of the company or I am incapable of taking charge."

"Let me see," I hand Stephan the papers.

"Now don't think you can just kill me and the problem will be over with," I say, a lack of emotion in my voice. "It also says that the contract will not be effective if an heir of mine were to exist to whom I can hand the company down."

"You don't have children?" Stephan glares at me.

"Oh but I do," I smile taking a hold of Noah's hand and interlocking fingers. "I have a beautiful little girl."

"With him?" Stephan scoffs a look of disgust on his face.

"Yes," I grin ignoring his facial expressions. "So that makes the contract ineffective which means this is my company."

"You can't do this," Stephan's voice softens. "Your mother and I have worked very hard to earn this."

"It's already done Stephan," I say using the same soft tone of voice. "I am taking full control of the company."

"Fine," he growls. "But I will remain in my position. You owe us that much after what you just did."

"Owe you?" I laugh. "I don't owe a piece of scum like you anything."

"I will stay in my position," my mother also argues "and so will he."

"No," I shake my head. "You Elizabeth will be working in the propaganda and advertising area."

"I will be in charge of that?" She questions and I chuckle.

"I said working in the area silly," I snicker. "Not being in charge."

"What?" She exclaims. "That's not happening."

"Would you rather I fire you?" I ask and she immediately calms down taking a step back.

"Now Stephan," I smile. "You're fired."

"That's a joke right," he chuckles and I shake my head my face expressionless. "You can't do that!"

"I'm just kidding," I laugh enjoying every second of this moment. "You're going to be the financial secretary."

"What?" He gives me an unbelievable look and I nod.

"You heard me," I answer. "Now get out of my office."

"This is my office," Stephan shakes his head.

"Secretaries don't have offices silly," I chuckle, and they both storm out.

"You are an evil woman Ms. Louise" Noah looks at me, a small smirk on his face. 

"Don't you know it," I grin. 

***

"Morning everyone," I announce to all the gathered up office workers.

I told everyone to get together because there would be important changes coming up.

"I gathered you all," I smile as I spot Noah at the back of the room. "To introduce myself. I believe most of you know me, but just in case. My name is Abrelle Louise and I will be the new head of the company."

A few people stood up and began clapping giving me thankful looks.

"Some important changes will be made," I say. "Wages will either be kept the same or raised. Everyone will be inspected on their quality of work, and how they treat customers and those around them. I will try to create the best work environment possible for everyone here and promise to make this company what it use to be when my father lived."

Everyone in the room roars in applause and cheers. From the corner of my eye, I can see Noah smiling in approval.

Finally, I can make you proud dad.

***
"She'll pick up Nat at four thirty," Noah says before kissing my cheek.

"Okay," I grin turning to face him. "I'll be home by six."

"See you then," he plants a soft wet kiss on my lips before turning around and walking away.

Oh, Noah.

How did you manage to make me fall for you?

"I see you're doing great," I hear a voice behind me and I turn around to see a smiling woman.

Macy.

She's wearing her signature red lipstick and a black sundress paired with red high heels making her legs look nice and long.

Breathe Abrelle.

Remember, the past is the past. 

"I am," I smile. "How are you?"

She seems taken back by my pleasant attitude, but she continues to smile.

"I am doing fantastic," she says. "England did a great number on me. The city we were in was absolutely stunning."

"That's nice," I nod opening my office door. "Want to come in?"

"Sure," she walks into my office and I follow making sure to close the door behind me. "So why are you back?"

Um.

"Excuse me?" I ask slightly defensively.

"I didn't mean it like that," she chuckles and it feels almost sincere.

If I didn't know Macy any better I would've thought she was actually being kind and honest.

Is she?

"I meant," she speaks oblivious to my thoughts "why after so long did you decide it was time to come back to San Francisco?"

"That's a long story," I take a seat in front of my desk, across from her. "I just came back and I'm going to be the new official head of L&F's Inc. "

"Really?" She gasps and like before it feels, almost sincere. "Well isn't that good news Congratulations!"

Wow, what happened to Macy?

"Thank you," I reply feeling confused by her pleasant attitude.

"No problem," she nods. "So I saw you with that guy. Wasn't he just your friend or something?"

"He's my boyfriend," I grin as thoughts of Noah and Nat come to my mind.

"Look at you," she claps excitedly. "Are you in love?"

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Why is Macy being so nice to me?

I mean I know they say people change, but seriously?

She is like a completely different person.

"I know you don't trust me," she stands up sensing my discomfort. "I treated you very poorly and did horrible things to you, but I'm different now. I just hope that with time you can let that all go."

I don't know...

* * *

"Stay here," the guard orders as I take a seat at a very familiar metal table.

Coming here brings all sorts of memories.

The day Aria brought me here to make a deal.

I can see my reflection on the table and I mentally flinch at my appearance. My frizzy tangled hair has gotten longer causing my red roots to show and my unclean skin is a pale freckled mess. My left eye is so swollen that I'm unable to see anything with it and my jaw is a dark purple color with green undertones. I have a vibrant red handprint around my neck and everything below that is full of bruises from the multiple kicks I received.

I look down at the metal table and see my reflection now. My red long hair is in a neat curled bun above my head and my bright green eyes look more awake than ever. My skin has a healthy glow to it and I smile to show myself my straight white teeth.

I've come so far since I left this prison.

I suddenly hear a buzzer and look towards the door to see the guard bringing him in.

"Take a seat," the guards push him down on the opposite side of the table and I study his appearance.

He has long tangled messy brown hair, his small round chocolate brown eyes are covered with bags and wrinkles from probable lack of sleep. He grew a dirty-looking brown beard and his teeth look a dark shade of yellow as if brushing them were now illegal.

"Sam," I say, my voice calm and expressionless.

"Abrelle," he speaks in a low husky voice. "Why are you here?"

"I came to make sure you were still locked away," I tell him, my tone cold.

"I taught you that," he chuckles. "The whole cold and emotionless attitude. You can't trick me Abrelle, I know you're hurt."

"You were my friend," I hold back tears. "At some point in my life, you were the most important person to me. I would've taken a bullet for you."

"I was the most important person in your life?" He scoffs. "Before or after Luis and Elliot?"

"Always," I exclaim. "You were my constant Sam. I knew that no matter what happened you'd be there for me. I didn't know if Luis or Elliot would, but I thought you would be. I thought even if everything goes to shit I know it'll be okay because my best friend the person I trusted the most would be there. I guess I was always wrong."

"I regret it," he says as tears fall down his cheeks. "I regret everything Abrelle."

"You regret killing Luis?" I ask bitterly. "You regret lying to me the entire time? Do you regret shooting my brother? "

"I loved you, Abrelle Louise," he says. "Before Luis showed up I fell in love with you"

"You loved me?" I scoff, tears falling down my face freely. "You didn't love me or you would've never done what you did. You crushed me, Sam."

"I did love you," he says desperately. "It's why I killed Luis. I needed to get rid of him so you would look at me. I didn't think they'd blame you for the murder. So as soon as I found out you were the prime suspect I did everything in my power to get you out. . .remember I helped you escape."

"You helped me escape from the murder you committed," I say angrily whipping tears off my face. "You killed the love of my life. You made me run away from my life and sent me into a life of coldness. . .You made me cold Sam. "

"I didn't mean to," he cries. "I never wanted for you to get hurt."

"You made me bitter," I stand up. "You made me hate life. Not just that, but you made me hate myself."

"I am so sorry," he stands up moving towards me and the guards immediately run to take a hold of him. I quickly back up against the wall scared of the possibility of Sam escaping the guard's grasp.

"Bye Sam," I say as a guard opens the door and lets me out of the room.

***

"I'm home," I open the front door only to find a dark quiet house.

"Nat already went to bed," Noah comes out of the room looking extremely upset.

"I know I said six," I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck "but I got caught up in work-"

"Don't lie to me Abrelle," he moves away from me. "I called the office an hour ago and they said you left the office exactly at six thirty."

Fuck.

I know he's angry when he calls me Abrelle. 

Fuck.

"I was um-" I mumble. "I got caught up in other stuff."

"We don't lie to each other," he glares at me. "Where were you?"

"It doesn't matter," I wrap my arms around him in hopes of distracting him.

"Abrelle," he carefully moves me away. "I'm going to be really mad unless you're honest with me."

"Fine," I exhale. "I went to the jail to go see Sam."

"You did what?" He exclaims.

"Nat's sleeping," I glare at him.

"You went to go see him," Noah whispers angrily. "Why?"

"I wanted to," I say. "I agreed with my therapist that visiting him was going to be good for me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, a much softer tone of voice. "why did you hide it from me?"

"I knew you'd be upset," I frown. "Besides this was something I wanted to do alone."

"How was it?" He asks and I frown deeper unable to hold everything I was feeling.

"It was terrible," I hug him as a sob escapes my lips. "He looked bad and he was acting sort of crazy. I felt terrible seeing him like that."

"Elle," he hugs me and I lean into him suddenly feeling safe again. "You have such a big heart. After everything, he did you still feel bad for him."

"You should've seen him," I wipe the tears away. "He looked like he'd aged ten years. . . I know what it's like in there and it's terrible."

"I know," he frowns "but you're not there anymore. You're here with me and Nat far away from that place."

"Thank you," I say and he furrows his brows confused. "For always being here for me."

"Of course," he places a soft kiss on my lips and I lean into him savoring the moment.

"I'm sorry I lied," I say leaning my head into his chest. 

"I'm sorry you felt like you had to," he tightens his arms around me and I close my eyes. 

"I guess I might be able to forgive you," I say a small smile on my face "If I were to be bribed with some delicious food." 

"Mhm," he chuckles. "I might be able to make that work Elle." 

It's so nice to hear him call me Elle again. To know he's not angry anymore. 

"I prefer Chinese takeout," I lean away to look at his face. 

"You got it," he says before placing a small kiss on my lips.

*

A/N: I'm sorry for taking so long to update this story. I hope you liked the chapter and see you soon.

I'll update soon...

QOTC: Noah or Elliot?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 10.2K 15
[Book 1 complete l Book 2 ongoing] CURRENTLY BOOK ONE IS BEING EDITED. Available on radish. "If you don't love me at my worst, you certainly don't d...
1.3M 29.1K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
4.6K 320 59
Omg I'm going to die! "I can't! Jesus! I'm not going down there" "Oh come on Rue, it's not even that way down". I turned to look at those hazel eyes...
2.5K 74 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...