BLOODWOOD [S1]

By PeanutPeter

Bloodwood, doesn't the name sound bad? A group of teens are targeted by an unknown masked killer. Some think... More

LIVES AT STAKE [EPISODE 2]
HORROR SHOW [EPISODE 3]
TORTURE BITCH [EPISODE 4]
BITCH LAND PART 1 [ EPISODE 5 ]
BITCH LAND PART 2 [ EPISODE 6 ]
BITCH LAND PART 3 [ EPISODE 7 ]
MENTAL [ EPISODE 8 ]
RACE AGAINST TIME [ EPISODE 9 ]
BLOODY BIRTHDAY GIRL [ EPISODE 10 ] FINAL EPISODE

WELCOME TO BLOODWOOD [EPISODE 1]

85 2 0
By PeanutPeter

Martha stood there in front of her mirror. She heard the car honk in front of her house. She went downstairs and outside the house. She saw Shelley in the car with her boyfriend, Dylan. She hopped into the car. "Wassup?" Dylan asked. "Not much", Martha smiled. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Shelley yelled and they started the car.

They finally got to the to the annual October fall festival. They got out the car. "Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Shelley yelled. Dylan wrapped his arm around Shelley and they walked into the festival. Martha walked behind them nervously. Sooner than she knew it, they were all having amazing fun. They smiled and laughed. Finally, they decided to end it with the Ferris Wheel. Shelley, Dylan, and Martha sat in one cart. Except, one other kid sat next to them. On the way to the top, they noticed he was weird. He started twitching.

His eyes started twitching everywhere. "Are you okay?", Shelley asked. He turned his head and stared at Shelley. "BITCH!", he yelled! He pulled out a knife and stabbed Shelley in the stomach. "AH!", Shelley screamed and fell onto the floor. Dylan ran into the unknown man and started punching him. People started noticing the cart at the top of the Ferris Wheel shaking. "SHELLEY!", Martha yelled. She ran towards Shelley and picked her up. The man stabbed Dylan and pushed him to the ground. The man ran towards Martha and choked her. He crashed her head through the window in the cart. Martha screamed. "WHO ARE YOU?!", Martha yelled. "STUPID BITCH!", Shelley yelled! She grabbed a knife and stabbed the man in the back and threw him off the cart through the broken window. Martha was about to fall off too until Shelley caught her and picked her back up. Martha fell into Shelley's arm. Martha started crying. "It's okay", Shelley whispered. Dylan got up bleeding and walked towards them and hugged them both. They could hear sirens in the air. They sat in the cart. Bleeding and in pain. But luckily, they survived. Well only 2 of them did.....

PRESENT DAY

Troye woke up early in the morning.

He got changed, brushed his teeth, cleaned his glasses, did his hair and went down stairs.
"Hey mom" Troye said.
"Hey hun" Mariana (Troye's mom).
"Malia gonna pick you up for school?" Troye's mom asked.
"As usual" Troye said smiling walking out the door. He could see Malia in the car waving at him.
"Where can I take you today sir?" Malia asked In a funny new Orleans accent.
"Bloodwood high" Troye laughed.
"Aight, got it!" Malia chuckled.
On the way to school, Malia and Troye were listening to music.
"Finally, we're here at last." Malia sighed.
"Hey, you gonna be okay?" Troye asked.
"Why wouldn't I?" Malia asked.

"Well your mom was one of the victims that was attacked on the Ferris Wheel along with your dad and the chicken whose name we don't know. And that all happened on a day of the Fall Festival. And the fall festival is next Friday." Troye said.
"And your dad did live but you know he-"

"Troye, just please shut the hell up." Malia said. Her eyes filled with tears. "See you during free period" she said as she got out of the car and walked into the school. Troye Sat in the car and sighed.

LATER

Malia walked into the bathroom to find Brooke and Cam talking to each other. Lily was also chatting with them.
"What's wrong with you?" Brooke asked.
"Nothing, Troye was just a little annoying on the way to school" Malia responded.
"Hey, I have to live with Jackson. He's my brother" Lily sighed. Cam put her hand on Lily's shoulder.
"We praying for you girl" Cam smiled.
"Thank you girl, thank you" Lily smiled. Soon the bell rang, "See you guys during free period!" Malia waved as she walked out the bathroom. As she was walking down the lonely hallway to her class, she heard someone slam a locker behind her. She looked around but didn't see anyone. Malia was a little bit freaked out. Soon she heard multiple lockers being slammed. She started running down the hallway to her first class. Her 1st period class was on the third floor. She started running up the stairs and heard someone running behind her. She fell on the stairs and them got back up. She got on the 2nd floor and finally decided she wasn't gonna be scared, she turned around. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" She yelled. Except, no one was behind her. She was panting and ran all the way to her first class on the third floor.

FREE PERIOD

It was free period. Troye walked out of class. Everyone was heading to the fesrival. The school was feeling so festive, they decided to end school after lunch. Everyone ran out of the school to the festival. I got in Malia's car and sighed. Lily, Brooke, and Cam hopped in as well. On the way to the festival, Malia asked questions.

"So you Brooke, since you were adopted by Cam's family, how has it been?" Malia asked.

"It's good." Brooke sighed.

"Except for the one girl, what's her name? Allison? Yah, her. She's always visiting to come meet Brooke." Cam roller her eyes.

"Beacuse Allison is my friend!" Brooke yelled.

"God, don't get so defensive. It's not like Allison can hear me" Cam snickered.

"You know what, done with this bullshit. Pick me up when you're done talking bullshit about Allison. Meanwhile, I'll be walking to the festival" Troye yelled. He opened his door and got out.

"You sure?" Malia asked. Troye looked at her and nodded and sighed and walked off to the festival.

"Crybaby" Cam said.

"Shut the hell up." Malia said an she started driving again to the festival.

FESTIVAL TIME

Troye finally got to the festival. He wandered through there alone. All of a sudden. Chance, Jackson, Steven and Cody popped out and scared him with a mask.

"What the hell?!" Troye yelled.

"Got you!" Chance yelled as he pulled off his mask. Chance punched Troye's shoulder softly. Troye smiled at Chance and Chance smiled back.
Jackson wrapped his arm around Troye smiling.

"What are you doing all alone here?" Cody asked.

"Looking for your sister, Allison" Troye rolled his eyes.
"Cam was talking shit about her." Troye said.

"I'm sure she's fine" Cody said.

"Who, your own sister or that bitch?" Troye yelled and pulled Jackson's arm off of him and ran off to go look for Allison.

After about an hour of searching, he found her sitting down alone at the food area. He sat down next to her.

"Enjoying the fall festival?" Troye smiled and sat next to her. She turned to him.

"Yes, this vanilla ice cream is delicious" she smiled and laughed.

"Oo, so you're just into plain bed vanilla?" Troye smiled.

"Oh my god! You're disgusting, you know I'm still a virgin!" Allison laughed. Troye smiled.

"Uhm, Allison." Troye said nervously.

"Hm?" Allison questioned.

"Cam was talking about you on the way to the festival in the car" Troye said. He finally spilled the fucking beans.

"Not a suprise" Allison said and sighed. Her eyes started watering. She started crying and Troye held her hand.

"It's gonna be okay" Troye smiled. Allison fell into his arms crying.

AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF THE FESTIVAL ... . .

Troye felt good to have had helped Allison. Allison decided to ride with him and Malia. When cam saw this, she was disgusted and decided to ride in Cody's black pickup truck. So did Lily but Brooke didnt. Brooke sat next to Allison in the back seat.

"Let's start driving." Malia yelled and they were on their way.

It was a 55 minute drive from the festival. All of them lived in the same neighborhood. Malia was talking to Brooke and Allison about lipstick. Troye smiled as he turned towards the window.

On the way home, a car started driving behind them. They thought nothing about it. Until, Malia noticed it was a pickup truck. She decided it was Cody driving and they were going to same way, since they all lived in the same neighborhood. Until, when Malia got to their neighberhood. Malia saw Cody's car in the driveway. So then who was following them?

Malia decided to go faster, she decided if she went home. This stalker would know where they lived. Malia took so many turns, they got dizzy.

"MALIA!" Troye yelled. The truck behind them went faster. Malia started going faster. But all of a sudden, the pick up truck hit the back off their car and they spun off the road. Luckily they didn't crash.

"Is everyone okay?" Malia asked.

"Yeah, I think so" Troye said.

"What the hell was that?" Brooke asked.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Allison asked. They all just sat in the car in silence. Finally, they decided to get back on the road and turn around. Malia stopped in her drive way. She said goodbye to Troye, Allison, and Brooke. She went inside.

Troye was walking home. He got home and sighed. Didn't eat dinner but instead just showered, brushed his teeth and sighed. He put on his sleeping clothes and went to his room. He tried his hard to wake up his mom as he tip toed towards hi room. Fianlly he got inside his room.

He noticed the curtain in his room was open and sighed. As he walked over to them to shut them close, he noticed a pick up truck outside in his driveway. It was the pickup truck that followed them and almost crashed them over. Troye couldn't see the driver but he could see their shadow.

He pulled up his hand in front of the window and shot a middle finger at the driver.

"Go to hell" Troye said and he shut his curtains shut .... . .

END OF BLOOD WOOD / SEASON 1 / EPISODE 1 : WELCOME TO BLOODWOOD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 46 18
A group of young friends find each other. The apocalypse brings out the worst in people, so they have found out. They have no idea how their family's...
330K 10.4K 35
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. 𝐄�...
128 23 26
It's okay, we have this under control. Everything is gonna be fine. Just a group of teenagers living in a small Australian town Now living in fear of...
27.1K 1.5K 60
"Mess with my girl and I'll fucking kill you." Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.