Emily Sheeran

By sperkstum

Emily Scarlett Sheeran is a survivor. No, she's not a cancer survivor. It's worst than that, But she has surv... More

Emily Sheeran (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Fan Fic!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Check out my other Fan fic! :)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Twitter Announcement!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 (last chapter!)
Shoutout!

Chapter 63

1.3K 43 2
By sperkstum

Chapter 63

Emily's POV

As soon as we walked in the jail, the atmosphere changed in a heartbeat. The vibe of this place is depressing, upsetting and just.. horrific.

"He'll be out here in a second, you have 5 minutes to talk to him." The cop tells us as the three of us sits down on the stools.

The anxiety slowly building up inside of me is slowly and painfully killing me. Marcus is in this jail because of me, I still believe with all my heart that he is innocent! He can't possibly be the one to start the fire.

The door then opens and Marcus walks in handcuffed with 2 cops on either side of him. I stand up from my seat in a heartbeat in excitement. It's soo reliefing to see how good he looks, he doesn't seem to have new bruises that tells me he's getting beat up.

"Emily!" He smiles as soon as he sees me. The cops uncuffs him and he runs over to me, I jump in his arms as he spins me around.

"Oh my God Marcus. I missed you soo much, I'm soo sorry for all this crap that got you i--"

"Emily, it's fine. Just please, try and get me out of here." He smiles down at me sincerely.

I hug him once again, burying my head on his chest as I tears start falling down my face. I feel horrible for him, I love him soo much it hurts. He's still such a nice friend even after all this.

"Are you crying?!" He chuckles as he pulls me off of him. I quickly wiped my tears as I look down on my feet. "Hey.. Emily, look at me."

I did what I was told and looked up at him, worry flashing in his eyes.

"I'm fine, don't blame yourself about this. All I ask is for you to do something about it because I'd like to get set free."

"Thank you for being such a great friend Marcus. I mean it, you're the best ever."

Zayn's POV

"...You're the best ever." She smiles at Marcus before hugging him again tightly. I ball my fist as I force myself to look away.

Ed leans over to me and whispers something. "Your jealousy isn't healthy, mate." He chuckles.

"I'm not jealous." I lie.

"Mhhmmm.." He smirks as he sits up again and sips on his rootbeer.

I roll my eyes before turning around to look back at Emily and Marcus, they were still hugging each other but I don't even bother tp eavesdrop anymore.

"5 minutes is over." One of the cop says in a monotone voice before walking over to Marcus with the handcuffs. I see Emily place a kiss on Marcus' cheek before hugging him tight one last time.

"I'll visit you soon, I'll go back to England and try to fix this. I promise to come back and visit." Emily tells Marcus as the cops starts putting his cuffs once again.

Marcus nods with a small sad smile before getting pushed by the cops back inside.

Emily just stands there, staring blankly at the door. Ed and I looked at each other before he stands up and walks over to her. The second Emily looks at him, she broke into tears. It breaks my heart not being able to be the one to comfort her, even if I want to.

 "Let's go, we still need to pack for tomorrow." Ed tells her gently and she nods.

We all walk out of the place and into the car, the rest of the car ride was silent amongst the three of us. The music from the radio is the only thing making sounds.

A song started playing that made Emily and I look at each other for a brief second.

Emily's POV

'Once upon a time

This place was beautiful and mine

But now it's just a bottom line

Barely comes to mind

But ever after was mine

I'll be your disaster, ever after'

I could be his perfect disaster and he can be mine.

NO Emily! STOP. I need to stop being dependent of him and live my life. I don't need a man to be happy and feel complete, I can do it on my own.

But I'm not even gonna lie to myself, I miss him and the times we spent. I miss the days when he was mine and I was his, the days where I can just run to him for comfort.

He looks back at me once more as soon as the song ends and I give him a small but sincere smile. Maybe holding a grudge against him for cheating on me isn't really the best and easiest thing to do.

It surely isn't the right thing, no matter how much he hurted me.

People make mistakes, nobody is perfect. Not even Zayn Malik of One Direction. In fact, he's far from being perfect. Fans may not see it because they don't get to see the other side of him, the side that isn't on stage or in interviews. They don't know him like I do and he isn't perfect.

But that's why I love him anyway.

I open a my eyes a little and realize I am in someone's arms, getting carried like a baby. I lift my head from the person's chest, I already know who it is just by his scent but I want to make sure, the second I saw black stubbles on the person's face, i just know my guess is right.

....Unless Ed dyed his beard black which I don't see happening ever..

so then this person carrying me is Zayn.

He stops walking and I feel him lean me to his chest closer, causing my face to bury in his chest as I hear a door click and the familiar feeling of being in my temporary bedroom fills me in. It's either the atmosphere in the bedroom or being able to have my head bury on his chest again.

Seconds later, I am placed in the soft bed and I quickly close my eyes and pretend to sleep.

He grabs my shoes, removing it as he grabs the blanket next before putting it on top of me.

He then kneels down infront of me, our face inches apart from each other. I know this because I can hear and feel his ragged breathing on my face.

"I'm really sorry, baby. You deserve better than me." He whispers as I feel him caress my cheek gently with his hand and tucking in some hair behind my ear. "I will leave you be when we get back to England."

What?

"...I'll go back to Bradford, you won't see a lot of me. I will always love you, Emily Scarlett Sheeran."

Bradford?!

I feel him lean closer and for a second, my heart leaps hoping he'd kiss me on the lips so I can kiss him back again and beg him not to leave. But he didn't, instead, he kissed me on the forehead.

"I will wait for you." He whispers as I feel him kiss my nose.

With that, he stands up and I hear sniffs before hearing the door close.

I open my eyes, tears coming out. I shouldn't be devastated that he's giving me space to move on. I should be happy and thankful.

But the thing is, I don't want to move on from him.

Life can never be easy..

A few hours later, I hear a knock on the door.

"Yeah!" I say as I jump out of bed to open the door revealing Ed.

"Pack up, you have 3 hours to pack before we need to be at the airport." He says

"Okay." I nod before closing the door back.

I guess I won't be seeing much of Zayn anymore.

---------------------------------------

 :(

Merry Christmas guys!

Vote.Comment.Share

-Sperkstum

Louis' Birthday Message!!!

Happy Birthday to the one and only, Louis William Tomlinson. I love youu soo much! Sorry for all the hate that is being sent to you and your love ones every day. I hope you do know that fans like me, who doesn't send hate and support you in every way, do exist. I will believe what you say (Elounor over Larry) I know you and Harry are just best mates just like the rest of the people in the band and I am deeply sorry that a lot of fans ruined your friendship because of the damn rumours.. I will support you with all my might as long as I know you're doing the right decision. Thank you for making me laugh and smile in almost every single thing you do! Stay Strong, alright? love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...
349 8 1
Zayn Malik is not depressed. Β Zayn does cut though, scars lining his arms from years of doing it. Β But Zayn isn’t depressed, he’s not anything. Β He d...
184K 5K 18
Harry gets admitted to a mental hospital by his deadbeat family. There he mets an outgoing anorexic named Louis, along with his group of friends. war...
14.7K 311 15
One Direction have reached every goal they've ever dreamt of, and more. Their everyday life is now packed full of concerts, interviews, videos, and m...