Mysterious

By EmilyLo8

Emily, a 16 year old teenager. A girl that sought to NOT fall in love with anyone until she graduates from Se... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sad Announcement

Chapter 15

24 3 0
By EmilyLo8

THE DAY BEFORE LILY CONFESSED

- Nistle's

I cycled my way to the park where Len was there, I saw him there while going to pick Emily... "Wait.. Just wait here Len..." I whispered to myself as I peddled even faster.

I reached the park and saw Len sitting on the bench looking at the sky. I walked over to him, "Len! You BAKA! Why did you make Emily SAD??!" I shouted at him as I went over and punched him in the face. He fell down and coughed a bit. "WHAT THE HELL! I didn't do.. anything... What are you talking about??" Len got up. He looked a bit weak but he came forward to punch me but I dodged it and kicked him from behind. "I know you made her sad! I just left her home and she didn't speak a word! I know it was you who made her sad Len!" I shouted once again, removing all my anger on him. Len got up slowly, "I don't know what you are talking about but.. I didn't make Emily said! I should be the one who should be sad not her! I confessed to her and she rejected me......." Len said. "What?!? But I thought she liked you!!" I said. "I don't know about that.. I'm going home.." He said slowly started to walk away.

"Wait... why would Emily say no to Len when she likes him..? No.. way.. This is not about Lily is it...?" I thought to myself. "WAIT LEN!" I shouted his name as he turned around with an emotionless face. "I know why Emily rejected you! It's because of Lily! Her best friend." , "And how do you know that??" Len asked, I walked a little over to him, "Because not a few days ago, I heard Lily and Emily talking about you and how Lily wanted to confess to you.. I know that's the reason why she rejected you.. I just know it.." I said as I looked down at the grassy ground of the park. "Oh...." That's all Len said. "Len.. Do you really like Emily?" , "Yes.. I do.. I would do anything for her.. I don't know but something is there in her that tells me she's the one for me.. I can't lose her.." He said it with all his heart. "Then would you be able to reject Lily to have Emily..?"

( A/N : I FREAKIN TOLD U~!! BE READY FOR THE DAMN NEXT CHAPTER MITTENS!!! Cya~! :P )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 18 8
A 16 year old teen named Aira who is confused in her lovelife has a secret in her past that she tries to hide from everyone and tries to adjust in he...
73.4K 1.5K 36
Alex and Emily have been friends since the 8th grade, and friends with benefits since college. But Alex starts to fall madly in love with Emily, But...
388 6 20
Emily is in her last year of high school. Everything is going good in life, until her parents get a divorce. She finds out her dads deep secret and I...
219 32 34
Lia is a 16 year old girl going into high school. But guess what, she's the new girl. Great. As Lia attempts to survive high school, she discovers so...