Slytherins heir

By --satan--

Harry is saved by his snake familiar mortem, and introduced into the wonderful world of magic. Harry discover... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Part nine
Notice
note
Ten
AUTHORS NOTE
Eleven
Demon harry?
Twelve
NOTICE
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen
nineteen
Question
twenty
NOTICE
!!!!!!!!!
twenty one
Twenty two
Contest!
note
note
note
twenty four
note
note
twenty five
Authors note

twenty three

7.7K 314 30
By --satan--

Harry stalked into the room.

"Lemon drop?"
Offered dumblebore.

Harry accepted, and did a check on it. Of course. There was a calming potion and a very mild truth telling potion. Neutralizing it with a bit of magic, Harry popped it into his mouth.

Dumbledore looked pleased

"So dumbledore, for what reason have you summoned me hear today?"

All this while Harry had been fiddling with a shimmery purple-black bit of umbers scale and a bit of silver.

He silently crafted a beautiful ring, complete with a tracking charm only detectable with parselmagic. He teleported it into a strategic place on one of his desks, where it would be noticed.

He also placed a thought dumbledore would absorb, and would pass right through his shields.

The thought is:

Wear the ring.

Dumbledore will wear it, thinking he simply like it, but really it's a weapon.

"Harry my boy! I was just calling you up to see how you are adjusting to school. Oh I remember when your parents were here for their first day."

Dumbledore smiled warmly, grandfatherly.

"You knew my parents!"

Harry said excitedly.
(Obviously faking)

They then proceeded to have a long conversation, both of them faking.

Harry retreated to his room a hour later, with a prize for his effort.

He had snatched a vial with two strands of what was labeled as "dementors essence" a feather from Fawkes and a strand of dumbledores hair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 3.8K 16
when the devil found his match and brought chaos to the world a c c i d e n t a l l y 『tom riddle x femaleoc』 Harry Pot...
525K 13.4K 62
After a surprise creature inheritance Harry Potter learns of the truth of the supposed light side. Harry learns the truth of what Dumbledore hoped to...
105K 2.8K 22
They both want each other, but will they get what they desire? Find out in.. CROSSED WIRES Thanks to @HermioneGranger30501 for the amazing cover!! P...
187K 5.7K 50
Harry Potter is a very powerful wizard.He isn't afraid of dying.He will show what he is capable of and many people will fear him.This is a very rando...