I'll die smiling.....

By Blinkz_Terror

This is an Underfell fanfic about Sans doing some sly stuff..That ends up hurting Papyrus in more ways than o... More

Chapter one: Papyrus.
Chaper two: Pathetic.
Chapter three: Mistakes.
Chapeter four: Pain.
Chaper five: Cold.
Chapter Six: Damaged.
Chapeter Seven: Confusion.
Chapter Eight: Help?
Chapter Ten: Company
Chapter Eleven: Fun
Chapter Twelve: Games
Chapter Thirteen: Quiet
Chapter Fourteen: Sorry

Chapeter Nine: Arguments

1.2K 44 3
By Blinkz_Terror

" Let me go!!" I grunted while trying to pry her hands loose. Damn she was strong.

Her response was a creepy little smirk. Okay she was definitely up to something. And I wasn't going to wait and see. I teleported a couple feet away from her.

" Ha! Now see who's trapped now? " I spat at the fish monster.

" Wha-? How did you? " The anger of losing me made her summon a spear in her hand.

" Nice try Sans, but you're not as smart as you think!" She threatened as she pointed the dagger at my direction.

What the hell does this chick want from me? I haven't done anything to her!?

" I don't understand why you want me Undyne? " Then she stared at me like I was the crazy one.

" Why are you out here Sans?" Shes spoke softly avoiding my question.

" Why does it even matter to you? You hate me?!"

" Rumors have been going around...." She lowered her weapon to her side.

" Rumors of what?" I questioned her slightly curious.

" Of you. And Papyrus. "

" Who cares? Some stupid kid probably made up a shitty story." I responded coldly, putting my hands in my pocket.

" Fine. If you're not going to listen I won't waste my breath. Go kill yourself." She uttered coldly. Her spear disappeared into thin air.

She then turned and simply walked away. After a couple minutes the clinking of her armour got quieter, then to complete silence. Now I was alone. Again.

I started to think about my position. I kinda wanted to know what Undyne was gunna say....but....Whatever. Also what about Papyrus? Does he even miss me?

" Should I find out?"I muttered to myself.

But I was more worried about what happened with those black vines. How come Undyne didn't see them? Maybe it was just in my head...

I have so my questions. But one thing was certain, I was starving. I decided on that.

Walking around Waterfall is kinda tricky but it's the monsters that are even more dangerous. I hoped that I wouldn't find any, but then again it was freezing, who in their right minds would really go out here?

As I peered around though, the storm looked like it was finished its job. Only a couple soft snow flakes danced in the air. The ground was covered in the crunchy white.

I settled on traveling to Hotland. There I could get warm, try to heal myself, and find something to eat and drink.

I'll pay a friend a little visit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
294K 14.4K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...