Percabeth Oneshots

By Tiadaughterofposiden

I'm gonna be honest Percabeth isn't my favorite ship. Solangelo is my favorite ship so if you want some sol... More

Cole Jackson (Percabeth) (Solangelo)
Fredrick Chase Part 1
Lance
Niomi (Percabeth)
I love you

Percabeth fight

2.1K 21 4
By Tiadaughterofposiden

There is going  to  be  a  part 2 this was also in my other book Demigod Oneshots

One minute  me and Annabeth were talking and laughing next thing I know the pipes burst.

It floods the Athena cabin soaking their books and blue prints and...Annabeth.

I apologize  over and over. Her back is turned to me.

When she turns around her eyes is a stormy gray (grey).

I touch her shoulder instantly drying her. She slaps my hand away.

She looks at me in the eyes and I'm instantly terrified.

She camly says with a edge in her voice  "get out"

I try to apologize  again but this time she yells  "GET OUT!!!!"

I walk out like a puppy with my tail between my legs.

There was a large crowed of Athena campers and a bunch of other demigods.

I go to my cabin and sulk.

The next day when I went up and talked to her she wouldn't talk to me and it was the same way for the past week and a half.

I see her start to walk in the woods so I followed her. Hoping we can talk.

When we were far enough  in the woods I called out "Annabeth!!!"

She turned around quickly and sighed loudly and said "What don't you get I don't want to talk to you!!!"

I was totally done with her acting like this so I said " I'm done begging and groveling . I'm done apologizing. I love you soo much but your not even talking to me. What's done is done it happened.  I apologized. But I think that we need a break. This break has already been going  for a week and a half and I think we should..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...