Tales of a B&B Host

Od MrChris89

TRUE STORIES FROM A BED & BREAKFAST HOST. I grew up in a B&B since the age of 4, after 20 plus years of havin... Více

Authors Note
Franke
Taste of Mumbai
Chaussettes Rouges
The Graduate
Friends of Friends
My First Guests
That is not my dog!
True Romance
Late night phone calls
Kinky Boots
Brighton Belles
Milk & More
Lottery Winners
Keys in the Bathroom door
Origami Lessons
Casino Royal
You can leave your hat on!
Healthy Appetites
The Early Days...
Raking & Entering
Here Today, Gum Tomorrow
The Proposition
Coffin from Brest
Blue Shirt
Star Connections
Oranges and Lemons
Have you got everything...?
Girls, girls, girls
From Russia With Love
The Moscow Debutantes

Wodka

27 5 2
Od MrChris89

This is the story of the easiest breakfast I have ever served. It began with a phone call just before 8pm from an agent saying she had two men who needed a twin bedded room for the night and that they had a large van. They had just arrived at Dover and were driving to London.

Always wanting to keep busy, I was happy to take a 'one nighter' if I had space as it was money in the bank. About 2 hours later two huge Russian drivers walked through my front door and went straight to bed, but not before requesting breakfast at 6.30am.

Their appearance was of a farming background and they both had the largest pair of hands I'd ever seen! They didn't speak a word of English.... Pleasantries were just nods!

In the morning I was preparing their breakfast when they came downstairs and pointed to the coffee pot. I quickly made the coffee and placed it on the table. They sat there looking at the spread I had laid out and said "Wodka" in a heavy accent.

"Excuse me?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Vod-ka" he repeated slower this time.

"Oh, Vodka!" I replied. They both shook their heads. I wasn't sure if I had any, so I went down into the cellar to see what I could find. I walked back into the kitchen a few minutes later with a bottle of Smirnoff that was two-thirds full.

I showed them the bottle and they nodded their heads, so I handed it over to them along with two water glasses. They unscrewed the cap and filled their glasses to the brim!

After their second glass, they got up from the table, gave me the money for the night's stay and made their way to the van, leaving me in the kitchen with the nearly empty bottle.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

495 30 10
This incident happened to me in the year 2017, I was a girl of 16 then. This story is based on a real life experience. All the names of characters, p...
295 2 125
Many people live through many adventures in their lives and it's not recorded or written . So ..... this is my story
30.5K 1.9K 36
Personal, real-life paranormal experiences from the Paranormal Community. Because sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
82 3 11
How far would you go to express your love to the one you truly love?